Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) (22965 Views)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Djokovic Earns A Disqualification After Hitting Ball At Line Judge In US Open / Naomi Osaka Vs 'Coco' Gauff At Australian Open 2020 3rd Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Lamasta(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ok
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Eriokanmi: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
kokoye:

Tell that to the elderly who was hit in her throat.
Plus rules are rules. This is why Nigeria is where it is today.
especially the P&ID case grin
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
ednut1:
With all his grand slams he doesn't still look like a great. Doesn't have that nadal and federer personality. He is one tough mofo sha
he plays a boring game, he wears his opponent out. However he's a G.O.A.T.

3 Likes

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by rowland545(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2020
That female judge b like....u think u r doing me? cheesy
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by toprealman: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
Disqualification galore.......who is next.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
ednut1:
With all his grand slams he doesn't still look like a great. Doesn't have that nadal and federer personality. He is one tough mofo sha
Lol your ignorance is on steroid

2 Likes

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by feedthenation(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
Anger management and control is essential at all times
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ayobami7(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by adedayourt(m): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Looks undelibreate to me
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by isonlagba: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
Novak Djokovic had it coming to him as he doesn't have the finesse of a champion at all! He embarked on an ill-fated Adrian Tour (during the Corona Virus pandemic in April) and led other players not to observe the health protocols against the virus. Of course the tour had to be abandoned after several players including Djokovic himself and his wife contracted the virus.

After surviving the virus, he then threw himself foolishly into the politics of Tennis by initiating moves to form a parallel tennis union (PTPA) with the ATP Council, a move highly condemned by Rafa Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray.

All in all, I'd say it serves him right. He had it coming as his PTPA must have drawn the ire of the Authorities. He is an irresponsible champion and certainly not in the same class as Rafa and Roger.

By the way, this is good news to Rafa fans as Rafa gets to maintain his difference of 2 grandslam wins over Novak.

3 Likes

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by bdsm: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2020
They just cheated this guy from getting the grand slam. It's politics. The woman overracted. She acted and seized an uncommon opportunity.

Djokovic is the most hated number 1 in tennis. He won't be this hated if he was an American or from Western Europe

1 Like

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by CheedyJ(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2020
bdsm:
They just cheated this guy from getting the grand slam. It's politics. The woman overracted. She acted and seized an uncommon opportunity.

Djokovic is the most hated number 1 in tennis. He won't be this hated if he was an American or from Western Europe
Nothing like cheating here, that’s the rule & he’s not even the first to face such judgement and certainly won’t be the last .. ask yourself this question, do you think he’d have acted that way if he wasn’t trailing his opponent? Baba, was getting frustrated reason for his action..
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Parablesonmarble: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
solmusdesigns:
cool

What a day

Erica

Lewis Hamilton

And

Djakovic

All got slammed with "strikes" today

Lesson of the day ; always calm down

We have laughing gas, we have tear gas but right now, its anger fume all over the place frustrating people. Even me, I'm inexplicably angry...,maybe @ Bubu and Naija.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Galactico4ever(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
adioolayi:
English please....Defaulted ...meaning Points reset or what
Meaning he's out of the tournament by default.Their rule books says that hitting an official,spectator or ball is not allowed.

1 Like

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Galactico4ever(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
bdsm:

Oga he broke rules and got disqualified.He always finds it hard to control his frustration whenever he's losing.

1 Like

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by pacespot(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
There is a world of frustration going on around these days. Don't let people unleash their frustrations on you, coz they are ready to bite at any given opportunity.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by luminouz(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
pacespot:
There is a world of frustration going on around these days. Don't let people unleash their frustrations on you, coz they are ready to bite at any given opportunity.

I will bite you now now if you no pay me the money u owe me
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by HBB1(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2020
9jayes:
New meme, give it a caption.

The woman be like:

It is as if you want to be unfortunate, abi?!

2 Likes

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by mofedamijo(m): 12:30am On Sep 07, 2020
9jayes:

*You think you're doing me.
*Who are you
*Am just looking at you

1 Like

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by sholay2011(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2020
This was just sad. There will be another time Djoker!
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 12:31am On Sep 07, 2020
isonlagba:
Novak Djokovic had it coming to him as he doesn't have the finesse of a champion at all! He embarked on an ill-fated Adrian Tour (during the Corona Virus pandemic in April) and led other players not to observe the health protocols against the virus. Of course the tour had to be abandoned after several players including Djokovic himself and his wife contracted the virus.

After surviving the virus, he then threw himself foolishly into the politics of Tennis by initiating moves to form a parallel tennis union (PTPA) with the ATP Council, a move highly condemned by Rafa Nadal, Roger Federer and Andy Murray.

All in all, I'd say it serves him right. He had it coming as his PTPA must have drawn the ire of the Authorities. He is an irresponsible champion and certainly not in the same class as Rafa and Roger.

By the way, this is good news to Rafa fans as Rafa gets to maintain his difference of 2 grandslam wins over Novak.
You're right he's not the same class and Federer who is a media created myth, he's actually class above.

Secondly The Serbian authorities gave him permission to hold the event.
Thirdly what is wrong with PTPA?

1 Like

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ovie56(m): 12:33am On Sep 07, 2020
CheedyJ:

Nothing like cheating here, that’s the rule & he’s not even the first to face such judgement and certainly won’t be the last .. ask yourself this question, do you think he’d have acted that way if he wasn’t trailing his opponent? Baba, was getting frustrated reason for his action..
Lol you actually believed Djokovic will lose that match? what will I not read on this Issue.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Ebpumping: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2020
The judge was like...o boy?
no be me cause make you lose oo,
No buhari cause am
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Clemzy16(m): 1:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Hmmmm... Better luck next time.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Hardebolah23: 1:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Djokovic would have won that match fair and square,His tenacity and mentality in sports generally is unmatched by any other sportsman.I was really gunning for him menn,better luck next time tho.
isonlagba:

2 Likes

Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by 4tomandchi: 2:28am On Sep 07, 2020
How can a player of his caliber behave like uncultured Erica?
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 07, 2020
It was unintentional.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by stayclearofme: 2:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Thank God o...this guy dey pursue my man Rafa. Nole thanks a lot for your mistake.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by madjune(m): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2020
It was a mistake.

But, this is a classic example of how the Devil works when he wants to take you out of your race in life.

If it wasn't a serious tournament, that ball would have hit any other place but the woman's throat.

Ask yourself, why would the ball accidentally bounce on the woman's throat?

The Devil.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by stayclearofme: 3:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Ovie56:
Lol you actually believed Djokovic will lose that match? what will I not read on this Issue.
Why not? There could be an upset.
Re: US Open 2020: Djokovic Defaulted After Hitting Ball At Line Judge (video) by anonimi: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2020
9jayes:

Where is your face mask, damn it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History Of Nigeria National Football Team / The True Meaning Of "December 26th" Boxing Day - Why Is It Called Boxing Day? / Messi Agrees To A New Barcelona Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.