Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Worst Pick Up Line Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Worst Pick Up Line Ever (796 Views)

Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by waze63(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
#my_worst_pick_up_lines_Ever��
Sometimes you ladies don't know the amount of bravity and courage it takes for a guy to walk up to you and say pleasant things to get you on his hook
Trust me that shit can be crazy and not every man u see on the street can do that and I think we need an ACCOLADE
***I have only discussed this incedent with my friends and we will all laugh at my stupidity***��
This happened somewhere around Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
So I went for an interview after which I decided to walk and explore the beauty of Ikeja the capital city of lagos, not minding the hot sun ☀ as soon as I sighted this hot damsel, so gorgeous, succulent and tempting enough that I would rather prefer her to my birthday � cake sef��
Guys you know exactly this kinda girls that are good looking to the extent you start feeling intemidated and inferior already
Normally I would have just continued my walk ooh, but the Nwa Aba in me won't just let me focus my mind on where I was going especially considering the kind of job I came for (man needed serious prayer to pass that interview gan)
But instead I had to turn back after I have walked passed this lady, so I walked up to her like I have known her for a long time cos over confidence suddenly come dey worry me��
Only for me to get to her and not only embarrassed myself, am sure my kids somewhere in heaven will just be laffing at their daddy
Me: hellooo miss
Her : (with the cutest grin � ever) Hello Sir
Me: nice to meet you cutie
Her: quite receptive and well reserved young lady she was like---same here
Me: Dear this ur hair, u fix am new?��
Arrgh ==Madam was like tf �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
As if that wasn't enough.. I went further(I no just know wetin enter my head)
Me: the hair is fine, e come make you look like Nwankwo Kanu abeg have u played for super eagles before �‍♂️
At that point I saw and overhead my grandfather whispering to me (fortune use ur head)
Kaiiii... Auntie come vex
Hey Is this why you came to me?
Like are you supposed to be toasting me with this..... Guy E be like say u no serious ooh( fr her mind, how fine boy like thiz no go get coordination)
Me: ooh sorry no vex, na the sun ☀ wey don beat me.... I no come know wetin I de do again and besides I just finished an interview with & $@#!? Ltd now
Her: sorry about that, hope you did well?
Me: I leave question wey she ask me dey answer another thing
Me: Mummy this una Ikeja fine ooh... Average person no fit live here
� � � Wtf I'm I saying?
She got pissed and almost walked away when I hushed her
Pls can I just get your �?
Hehehe hehe to my surprised she asked for my phone instead
(chooiiii e be like God Wan make I razzle this girl, I don see wetin go carry me dey come Ikeja be this ooh ��
For my mind, I even almost forget that my stupid techno phone was having a touch pad issue chisos
Then this lovely soul called out her number for me and I was almost dancing as I was typing it in my yeye phone
Excitedly I didn't know what I pressed and voom the number wiped and the most funny thing was that a call came into her phone and she already thought it was me calling her
Her: ok fortune i have seen it I will save it, I just like that your name, you look like a promising youngman(I swear I was on suit and tie gan) and besides I was soo bored and needed a walk�‍♀️�‍♀️
It was at this point that I lost the courage to reask for the number cos that call no from me... Na my village people call her that thing no be me��
Thats how I watched this lady walk away and I was steering at her like an efulefu as she moved about in her beauty and glamor
����
I swear I didn't only disappoint myself, I know my forefathers Will be so mad at me that period cos they had so much confidence in my skills
Nawa ooh �
But shaaa the goodnews : everything went skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr par par par
Thank God say I sabi crime people number for head, na so I for take miss that sweet cruise that ended up being one of the most memorable s$xcapades local man had in lagos����
So guys..... Up ur game ooh
No dey whine like me
��
I miss L. A. G. O. S MakaChukwu
Thanks for the Read
Enjoy ur weekend
#mazi

3 Likes

Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by chatinent: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
Okay, so what happened next?
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by BEATNEST(f): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
waze63:
#my_worst_pick_up_lines_Ever��
Sometimes you ladies don't know the amount of bravity and courage it takes for a guy to walk up to you and say pleasant things to get you on his hook
Trust me that shit can be crazy and not every man u see on the street can do that and I think we need an ACCOLADE
***I have only discussed this incedent with my friends and we will all laugh at my stupidity***��
This happened somewhere around Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
So I went for an interview after which I decided to walk and explore the beauty of Ikeja the capital city of lagos, not minding the hot sun ☀ as soon as I sighted this hot damsel, so gorgeous, succulent and tempting enough that I would rather prefer her to my birthday � cake sef��
Guys you know exactly this kinda girls that are good looking to the extent you start feeling intemidated and inferior already
Normally I would have just continued my walk ooh, but the Nwa Aba in me won't just let me focus my mind on where I was going especially considering the kind of job I came for (man needed serious prayer to pass that interview gan)
But instead I had to turn back after I have walked passed this lady, so I walked up to her like I have known her for a long time cos over confidence suddenly come dey worry me��
Only for me to get to her and not only embarrassed myself, am sure my kids somewhere in heaven will just be laffing at their daddy
Me: hellooo miss
Her : (with the cutest grin � ever) Hello Sir
Me: nice to meet you cutie
Her: quite receptive and well reserved young lady she was like---same here
Me: Dear this ur hair, u fix am new?��
Arrgh ==Madam was like tf �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
As if that wasn't enough.. I went further(I no just know wetin enter my head)
Me: the hair is fine, e come make you look like Nwankwo Kanu abeg have u played for super eagles before �‍♂️
At that point I saw and overhead my grandfather whispering to me (fortune use ur head)
Kaiiii... Auntie come vex
Hey Is this why you came to me?
Like are you supposed to be toasting me with this..... Guy E be like say u no serious ooh( fr her mind, how fine boy like thiz no go get coordination)
Me: ooh sorry no vex, na the sun ☀ wey don beat me.... I no come know wetin I de do again and besides I just finished an interview with & $@#!? Ltd now
Her: sorry about that, hope you did well?
Me: I leave question wey she ask me dey answer another thing
Me: Mummy this una Ikeja fine ooh... Average person no fit live here
� � � Wtf I'm I saying?
She got pissed and almost walked away when I hushed her
Pls can I just get your �?
Hehehe hehe to my surprised she asked for my phone instead
(chooiiii e be like God Wan make I razzle this girl, I don see wetin go carry me dey come Ikeja be this ooh ��
For my mind, I even almost forget that my stupid techno phone was having a touch pad issue chisos
Then this lovely soul called out her number for me and I was almost dancing as I was typing it in my yeye phone
Excitedly I didn't know what I pressed and voom the number wiped and the most funny thing was that a call came into her phone and she already thought it was me calling her
Her: ok fortune i have seen it I will save it, I just like that your name, you look like a promising youngman(I swear I was on suit and tie gan) and besides I was soo bored and needed a walk�‍♀️�‍♀️
It was at this point that I lost the courage to reask for the number cos that call no from me... Na my village people call her that thing no be me��
Thats how I watched this lady walk away and I was steering at her like an efulefu as she moved about in her beauty and glamor
����
I swear I didn't only disappoint myself, I know my forefathers Will be so mad at me that period cos they had so much confidence in my skills
Nawa ooh �
But shaaa the goodnews : everything went skrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr par par par
Thank God say I sabi crime people number for head, na so I for take miss that sweet cruise that ended up being one of the most memorable s$xcapades local man had in lagos����
So guys..... Up ur game ooh
No dey whine like me
��
I miss L. A. G. O. S MakaChukwu
Thanks for the Read
Enjoy ur weekend
#mazi
rubbish
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by falcon01: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Story is a lie, possibly something like this happened, but the lore I try hard to believe the more it refuse to enter because it didnt add up.
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by waze63(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
BEATNEST:
rubbish
itearhertoto
Lol � � �
But the lady was so sweet, I wish to see her again
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by waze63(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
falcon01:
Story is a lie, possibly something like this happened, but the lore I try hard to believe the more it refuse to enter because it didnt add up.

What's hard here to believe or your brain doesn't assimilate things easily?
What I tried to say is that I started of with this girl on a very wrong line that I almost lost her
But for the fact that I was able to recall the number she gave me day as I got home and then luckily for me I got on to her and the rest was history
So what don't you understand sir?
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by Vyzz: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2020
cool

Brother mi...

U didn't only embarrassed yasef...

U embarrassed all your niggas in Aba..

We suppose sale u for Ariaria or Ehere.... Infact na for cemetery dey go buy u...

Did u get the job, u went for the interview?
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by falcon01: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2020
waze63:

What's hard here to believe or your brain doesn't assimilate things easily?
What I tried to say is that I started of with this girl on a very wrong line that I almost lost her
But for the fact that I was able to recall the number she gave me day as I got home and then luckily for me I got on to her and the rest was history
So what don't you understand sir?
i believe but any person that thinks deep will notice some things rhat doesnt correspond
E.g this
Doesn't go with this
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Na the sun wey don beat me
This verse got me laughing so hard grin grin grin
Alaye no be sun cause am na you no know wetin you go talk cool
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by Temmylee01(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2020
shoooooottterrrs, nigga you ain't got the vibe and you will never be a great shhhhooooooootteeeerrrrr
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by waze63(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:
cool

Brother mi...

U didn't only embarrassed yasef...

U embarrassed all your niggas in Aba..

We suppose sale u for Ariaria or Ehere.... Infact na for cemetery dey go buy u...

Did u get the job, u went for the interview?

Yep.. Worked with them for few months before I left
And yes... I later beeped the hell out of that sweet girl
Re: My Worst Pick Up Line Ever by waze63(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Temmylee01:
shoooooottterrrs, nigga you ain't got the vibe and you will never be a great shhhhooooooootteeeerrrrr

Lol� � �
Trust me I got it.... I did a real nigga gotta to do

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently / The New Virginity / Secrets Women Keep From Their Man; Leak Those Secrets Here, Let's Discuss Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.