Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus (4924 Views)

Google Admob Scam Alert!! Smart App Is A Scammer !! / I Got Scammed. LOLO24 IS A SCAMMER / Jonah Udogo Is A Scammer(see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Tolu has an investment platform called levitus where they trade people's money and you get 10% interest on your money.

Since the begining of August, no one has been paid their interest nor their capital.
No one has heard anything directly from Tolulope Ayinde till now. He keeps on sending proxy to investors and has not deemed it fit to address more than 300 investors of us that placed our lives in his hands.

It's more than a month now, Tolulope Ayinde has not paid investors their money even if it's just their capital.
He claims that all his money disappeared without a trace in hot coins.
(In all my years of knowing crypto I have never heard of transactions disappearing without a trace)
Rumour has it that they are planning to relaunch Levitus when previous investors have not been paid. Pls if you hear or see anything like Tolulope Ayinde, Oluwatosin Ayinde, Levitus or any krde alias pls run for your life !
He is nothing but a scammer and has put more than 300 people into severe turmoil.

Tolulope Ayinde!!! Pay us our money, many people trusted you! You've painted many people black amongst colleagues, families,church members, co workers, etc. Many people trusted you because you used reputable peoole to advertise. You used reputable people to advertise levitus that's why we trusted you!
You used the trust of people!
You used us!
You scammed us!
Nemesis will catch up with you!
Whatever business you do will not prosper.... If you don't pay us our money!
You and your cohorts will never go unpunished!

We didn't send you to trade our money with hot coin! What's in our MoU is that you trade binary coins and not hot coins. We didn't send you hot coins Tolulope Ayinde!
Pay us our money now and stop posting us!

Nnaji Peace, bolaji bizwayne, Sterling J are part of his accomplices...if you see any of this people, Run!!!

modified:
Tosin Ayinde you are a scammer! 07069327407

Tolulope Ayinde you are a scammer! 08169494251/ 09018615489

Nnaji Joy/peace you are a scammer! 08178552613

Sterling Jay you are a scammer! 07039121402

Pls kindly help Retweet this post on twitter
https://twitter.com/FARMERizKING/status/1310551736122310657?s=19

https://twitter.com/its_Victorrr/status/1310553078253445122?s=19
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 12:24am On Sep 07, 2020
see pictures below

who on earth deals with sensitive things as trading and deleted emails??

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2020
false claim of what supposedly happened to him from one of his accomplice.

Someone that they said was mentally unstable later sent a vn cursing all investors and yelling us to do our worst

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 12:42am On Sep 07, 2020
This is the 21 year old boy that put more than 300 people's life in jeopardy

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Levitus is registered under CAC with the reg no RC1664932...they were so packaged that you will have no reason to doubt them.
if you Google the address used to register for CAC, there is nothing like that!

How many other fake businesses has been registered under CAC and they've done nothing about??
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 12:51am On Sep 07, 2020
pls if anyone has any useful info on how to recover ourknry or to report them and prevent them from committing crimes like this pls kindly share
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2020
Aamusa:
This is the 21 year old boy that put more than 300 people's life in jeopardy

How could you have entrusted your money into the hands of a 21yr old boy, probably a student who hasn't received any pocket money from his parents since schools were closed down??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Cryptofxt10: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2020
Hmmm.... Things dey happen. Why I tell people to learn to trade instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

How could you have entrusted your money into the hands of a 21yr old boy, probably a student who hasn't received any pocket money from his parents since schools were closed down??

If I had known he was 21 yrs old I would never have tried such....it was after kasala burst that we started hearing info about him.

This is the same generation that will be complaining of corruption from our leaders ooo

1 Like

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2020
Tolulope Ayinde this is the last thing we heard from you.

You and your accomplice Nnaji Peace, Bolaji bizwayne, Sterling J and your brother Oluwatosin Ayinde will not escape the wrath of God!

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Rilley(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Nawa o
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Exactly my thought.

2 Likes

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Telegram app is a mansion of scammers, we keep screaming una no go hear..............

The scammer already said make una calm down, he would find a way to pay everyone back (NEVER).........

Water cannot be squeezed out of stone....... tongue

* NEVER INVEST MONIES YOU CANNOT WAVE BYE BYE TO *......... grin

2 Likes

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2020
This another of his accomplice, Oluwatosin Ayinde

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Telegram app is a mansion of scammers, we keep screaming una no go hear..............

The scammer already said make una calm down, he would find a way to pay everyone back (NEVER).........

Water cannot be squeezed out of stone....... tongue

* NEVER INVEST MONIES YOU CANNOT WAVE BYE BYE TO *......... grin

you need to see the way these guys packaged themselves...they used an OAP to advertise..I would never have invested if not for the trust I have for the the person that advertised for them.
They have a website, they are registered with CAC too.

The mistake we made was not checking the address they used to register with CAC
In my life I will never try this again

2 Likes

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tolulope Ayinde, Oluwatosin Ayinde, Joshua Aroyehun aka Sterling J, Joy Nnaji aka peace, Bolaji Bizwayne.....Nemesis will catch up with you!
You will not know peace, joy or prosperity in your life!
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Aamusa:

you need to see the way these guys packaged themselves...they used an OAP to advertise..I would never have invested if not for the trust I have for the the person that advertised for them.
They have a website, they are registered with CAC too.

The mistake we made was not checking the address they used to register with CAC
In my life I will never try this again

They lured all of you in...... That celebrity should now be in the line of FIRE.............

All this business registration does not mean jack, some are even now registering abroad........

When pennywise investment hit nairaland, I issued the same warning, I got insulted. They claimed business was domiciled in the UK and Canada, I asked for business address, they refused to supply them.........

Pennywise has also gone bust, although they are also posting investors (claiming they would all be refunded)........

Caveat Emptor........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by dominique(f): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Sorry about that but we keep shouting and warning that telegram is a den of scammers, don't invest in strange businesses you cannot personally monitor, there is no easy money anywhere, there's no bot or whatever that mines you foreign exchange or cryptocurrency but Nigerians keep taking the bait. Now their latest format is agriculture, and our people are still falling. You have Googe, Nairaland, the entire internet at your fingertips. What stopped you from coming online to make enquires before throwing money into a strange investment? You people should STOP aiding and enabling scammers by hastily throwing money away to strangers you met online.

@op, you and everybody that got scammed shout report to his bank, send mails to EFCC via info@efccnigeria.org, CBN anti-fraud unit- anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng. Hope you get your money back.

7 Likes

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by sacajawea: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
First of all Why are you covering his Face?
Who is the OAP?
How much are we talking about?

2 Likes

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
dominique:
Sorry about that but we keep shouting and warning that telegram is a den of scammers, don't invest in strange businesses you cannot personally monitor, there is no easy money anywhere, there's no bot or whatever that mines you foreign exchange or cryptocurrency but Nigerians keep taking the bait. Now their latest format is agriculture, and our people are still falling. You have Googe, Nairaland, the entire internet at your fingertips. What stopped you from coming online to make enquires before throwing money into a strange investment? You people should STOP aiding and enabling scammers by hastily throwing money away to strangers you met online.

@op, you and everybody that got scammed shout report to his bank, send mails to EFCC via info@efccnigeria.org, CBN anti-fraud unit- anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng. Hope you get your money back.

Thank you so much
We all trusted this people because if the reputable people they used to advertised. Nobody ever thought it will end up like this...they were doing well for sometime after some times they just went off all of a sudden
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
sacajawea:
First of all Why are you covering his Face?
Who is the OAP?
How much are we talking about?

We are talking about millions here
More than 600million so far that we've calculated
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by sacajawea: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Aamusa:

We are talking about millions here
More than 600million so far that we've calculated
600 million naira from 300 people?
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
sacajawea:

600 million naira from 300 people?

He has people that act as middle men. They invest for people and collect part of their interest.
One of the middle men has about 369 million....some 55 million and so on.
You can see the amount of people involved that TOLULOPE AYINDE put in misery

1 Like

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by motherlode: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

They lured all of you in...... That celebrity should now be in the line of FIRE.............

All this business registration does not mean jack, some are even now registering abroad........

When pennywise investment hit nairaland, I issued the same warning, I got insulted. They claimed business was domiciled in the UK and Canada, I asked for business address, they refused to supply them.........

Pennywise has also gone bust, although they are also posting investors (claiming they would all be refunded)........

Caveat Emptor........

Probably the guy's company never had an investment structure. They were only investing people's money by proxy with other firms like Pennywise that offered greater returns than they offered to their own investors.

OP please follow what is entailed in the post dominique made here. I believe that is a step in the right direction.
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by bcashy: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
So the guy don.suddenly become mentally unstable grin grin grin grin grin grin

See format!

Who do i blame?

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin grin

The guy don cash out ..... count your loss

Even if u get him.arrested, nothing will.happen!

Have u heard anything about the funnab guy again?

Hell no! Dust don settle, the guy go start to jejely enjoy the proceed of his criminal act on gullible fellows☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
bcashy:
So the guy don.suddenly become mentally unstable grin grin grin grin grin grin

See format!

Who do i blame?

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin grin

The guy don cash out ..... count your loss

Even if u get him.arrested, nothing will.happen!

Have u heard anything about the funnab guy again?

Hell no! Dust don settle, the guy go start to jejely enjoy the proceed of his criminal act on gullible fellows☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

The funaab guy must have not paid back o but at least his future is destroyed forever...he will never get a job, he will never be granted visa asper online background check

Tolu the same will befall youis if you don't pay our money.
the only way this will come down is if you pay us our money back!
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by bizza45: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
This guy scammed u and u are still censoring his face ... Guy u no well

4 Likes

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Aamusa: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
bizza45:
This guy scammed u and u are still censoring his face ... Guy u no well

We are still giving him benefit of doubt nii
Let our money no show na there e go see full heat.
Bolaji Bizwayne, Sterling J, Peace and Tosin your pictures are coming up next. Don't tell your Oga to return our money ooo all of you go suffer am together

And you too the OAP that we trusted and you used our trust. Your picture too is coming up next...
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by sacajawea: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Aamusa:

He has people that act as middle men. They invest for people and collect part of their interest.
One of the middle men has about 369 million....some 55 million and so on.
You can see the amount of people involved that TOLULOPE AYINDE put in misery
So you people invested Millions in Something As Stupid and Shady as this? Una Be thief! Good For You! Greed is not good.Typical Hypocritical, Ignorant Religions Dunce! Greedy Hypocrites!
If E Click now them go come Give testimony for Church say God Bless them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by sacajawea: 7:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

That's the Power of GREED mixed with ignorance. He used religion and Church Levels take enter them.
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by sonofElElyon: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2020
OAP was paid to advertise a business.. just that. He cannot be held responsible for the failure of the business or alleged scam by the promoters thereof..
Except you can prove that he knew it was a scam and got a share of the proceeds of crime..

Lexusgs430:

Caveat Emptor........
Re: TOLULOPE AYINDE DANIEL is a SCAMMER!! 08169494251 aka Tiqfx, levitus by Lexusgs430: 7:06am On Sep 11, 2020
sonofElElyon:
OAP was paid to advertise a business.. just that. He cannot be held responsible for the failure of the business or alleged scam by the promoters thereof..
Except you can prove that he knew it was a scam and got a share of the proceeds of crime..

But celebrities need to be mindful of businesses, they lend their names/reputation to..........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Makes #30,000 Monthly With My Smart Phone / Hatoken Holders Get Ready To Fly / Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.