Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,512 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? (2932 Views)

OPINIONS!! Samsung A20 Or Redmi 7 Or Huawei Y7 Prime 2019. / Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Gionee X1s, Infinix Hot 6 Or Redmi 5a? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Martdc(m): 1:21am On Sep 07, 2020
Need a little help guys! Planning on getting a new phone but i don't know which one to chose between IPhone 7 and Redmi note9... I'm quite a novice when it comes to phone specs, so i need suggestions!! Thank you.
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by edoairways: 4:06am On Sep 07, 2020
iPhone 7 is far better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Jafar1: 4:39am On Sep 07, 2020
Martdc:
Need a little help guys! Planning on getting a new phone but i don't know which one to chose between IPhone 7 and Redmi note9... I'm quite a novice when it comes to phone specs, so i need suggestions!! Thank you.

Iphone 7 for sure.. Nothing special about xiaomi its just an average android with average camera and average LCD display..They are just another tecno with less lagging, and mind u, if u mistakenly break a part of it, it will takes u months to fix it becos u will hav to order online and u have to wait long to get it..

Go for Iphone 7 anyday, and if u hav enough go for the 7plus..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by MJBOLT: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2020
if you are buying the iphone 7,dont forget to buy a power bank along with it.

14 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Juliusmomoh: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
if you are buying the iphone 7,dont forget to buy a power bank along with it.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Timekeeper: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Martdc:

Get 6s plus... It hardly has issues like iPhone 7..

Get 6s or 6s plus
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Jafar1:

[s]Iphone 7 for sure.. Nothing special about xiaomi its just an average android with average camera and average LCD display..They are just another tecno with less lagging..

[/s]
trash

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Strika22(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2020
iPhone 7 is better, good specs with good resale value.
Meanwhile check my signature for durable iPhones.
You can Call or send me a DM

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2020
I will choose Redmi Note 9
The battery
The size of the screen or better still go for iPhone 7plus

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by MikeMicheal(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Martdc:
Get a tecno phone and enjoy
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2020
You can get the iPhone 7 or the 7 plus

But don't 4get to buy power bank you'll need it

4 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Martdc(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Kvngfrosh:
You can get the iPhone 7 or the 7 plus

But don't 4get to buy power bank you'll need it
I thought the battery do last long? Electricity poor for my side and power bank fit spoil battery
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Martdc(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Get a tecno phone and enjoy
I've used Tecno before, and currently using Itel. So i wanna port to something new
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Martdc(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
I will choose Redmi Note 9
The battery
The size of the screen or better still go for iPhone 7plus
No money for IPhone 7plus, but i might chose Note 9 because of battery
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Martdc(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

Get 6s or 6s plus
What's the price of 6s plus and 7?
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Martdc(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2020
Jafar1:

Iphone 7 for sure.. Nothing special about xiaomi its just an average android with average camera and average LCD display..They are just another tecno with less lagging..

Ok, thanks
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Timekeeper: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2020
Martdc:
What's the price of 6s plus and 7?

Dont use 7

6s plus is better.. It hardly have issues..... Unlike 7 and 7 plus..

U can get 6s plus 64gb for 70 to 75k..... It has bigger screen...

But not a new one oooo... Used one
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2020
Martdc:
I thought the battery do last long? Electricity poor for my side and power bank fit spoil battery

Power bank no dey spoil battery. Its just a myth. Its was invented for a reason. But u will see my people using power bank and chatting at d same time, making calls, doing all manner of things. And will still complain that it spoils battery.

Use things the right way and u r good to go.

8 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Martdc(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

Dont use 7

Ok, thanks
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Martdc(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Power bank no dey spoil battery. Its just a myth. Its was invented for a reason. But u will see my people using power bank and chatting at d same time, making calls, doing all manner of things. And will still complain that it spoils battery.

Use things the right way and u r good to go.
Ok boss, got it.
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Redpanter1(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2020
Sweet Deal:

Brand new and sealed,
Xiaomi redmi 9 4gb 64gb -
#63k

Pay on delivery
Fast Express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: click here or call 2348127838587 to order

kiss kiss

You snooze you lose
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Grandmeister(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

Dont use 7

How can you advise someone to go for a 6s plus over a 7 plus? Nawao! Screen, camera, battery, chip, the 7 plus beats the 6s plus in all ramifications.. I used both of them so I know.

2 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Mustiboy(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2020
In what aspects is the iPhone 7 better than RN9? I'll love to know. With GCam, you can get even better camera than the iPhone 7.

So, what else? The processor of iphone 7 doesn't even come close to the RN9, and iPhone 7 gets hot and develops issues easily.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Timekeeper: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

How can you advise someone to go for a 6s plus over a 7 plus? Nawao! Screen, camera, battery, chip, the 7 plus beats the 6s plus in all ramifications.. I used both of them so I know.

Audio ic issue with 7 plus nko...

Moreover, he said 7 not 7 plus.... Why wud I choose 7 with smaller screen when I can get 6s plus with bigger Screen and it hardly get faulty unlike 7 and 7 plus
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Timekeeper: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2020
Mustiboy:
In what aspects is the iPhone 7 better than RN9? I'll love to know. With GCam, you can get even better camera than the iPhone 7.

So, what else? The processor of iphone 7 doesn't even come close to the RN9, and iPhone 7 gets hot and develops issues easily.

Thank u.. IPhone 7 has issues easily
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Grandmeister(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

Audio ic issue with 7 plus nko...

Moreover, he said 7 not 7 plus.... Why wud I choose 7 with smaller screen when I can get 6s plus with bigger Screen and it hardly get faulty unlike 7 and 7 plus
I never experienced any audio ic issues and I used mine for close to 2 years. If I remember, the units with the ic issue were recalled.
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by weyreypey: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Martdc:
No money for IPhone 7plus, but i might chose Note 9 because of battery
Sensible decision. Buy brand new... Local problem is power supply... overcome that with big battery

1 Like

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Timekeeper: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Grandmeister:

I never experienced any audio ic issues and I used mine for close to 2 years. If I remember, the units with the ic issue were recalled.

Can all be recalled...

Most people knows sef abt audio ic issues with 7....it's common
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Grandmeister(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

Can all be recalled...

Most people knows sef abt audio ic issues with 7....it's common
7 or 7 plus?
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Mustiboy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Jafar1:

Iphone 7 for sure.. Nothing special about xiaomi its just an average android with average camera and average LCD display..They are just another tecno with less lagging, and mind u, if u mistakenly break a part of it, it will takes u months to fix it becos u will hav to order online and u have to wait long to get it..

Actually, Redmi Note 9 is far better than the iPhone 7. There's no competition here. You guys just like to praise mediocrity because it carries the name, Apple. Imagine comparing a 2016 flagship to a 2020 mid-range smartphone that has been proven to be best in class.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Strika22(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

Thank u.. IPhone 7 has issues easily

What do you mean by iPhone 7 has issues easily. Can you expatiate more on this, cos I don’t understand
Re: Iphone 7 Or Redmi N9? by Harrykn: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Timekeeper:

Get 6s or 6s plus
OP Observe this guy, my cousin's iphone 7 case was settled in the police station from audio to screen. Buy the redmi if you cant settle for 6s n +.... And buy me groundnut later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 10 Pro Review, Specs And Price In Nigeria / Limit Of Download On Bis / Samsung To Make BBM Available To All Galaxy Devices in the Samsung App Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.