Stats: 3,148,541 members, 7,801,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (46977 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by OriakuAmara(f): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2020
Bobonnukwu:
The report is several hours old yet not one credible media outlet has picked up on it yet... even Punch and Vanguard that are quick to report news like this haven't done so... yet some unintelligent animals on here with the usual Igbo-hating agenda have started what they do best.

We're ready for you animals, and we will match your propaganda with more deadly propaganda.
oga I pray let it be truth
we are doing the world a favour by wiping out those cursed hamites
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Bobonnukwu: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2020
35824L:
That's how Iboes plan to kill hausas and fulanis if they become president. Already they are pushing Peter Obi a known Ipob sympathizer to get into Aso Rock to do their bidding. The only thing iboes have to offer are hate, bile, corruption and secession. I am sure northerners are taking note of the killings by iboes.
Your Aare ona kakanfo Gani Adams masterminded the slaughter of hundreds of Hausas during this time as OPC leader... the memories are still fresh and the facts are sacrosanct. Yet he was rewarded with a high office and political sponsorships... you yaribanza pigs are the worst thing to happen to Nigeria when it comes to dishing out lies and propaganda. But you've met more than your match in Igbos, we're your medicine.

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by ZombieTERROR: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
We're not one, true. Split the country, we desire. Only corrupt politicians benefitting from the arrangement, true.

But, the current thread is about Ipob killing two Hausa people. That should be your focus.

Are the points you mentioned enough reason why they killed those people? Am I allowed to just up and kill a couple of persons because *we are not one* and *I desire that the country be devided*, or because *only politicians are living large in the country*?

You were in coma when Ipob members were slaughtered by the fulani army... ?..
The best solution is to divide the country.. It only serves the rich and corrupt politicians while the masses suffer...
Divide the country..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Bobonnukwu: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2020
OriakuAmara:
Of course the report is fake, and why would you encourage the killings of innocent people? the Hausas are not our problem... we know who the real enemies are.

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by selemempe: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
we don't make noise.
This news will reach millions of our people.

Enjoy your moment

Thank God you all started it.
even though I know this news is obviously fake and only carried by the propaganda wing of meyatti Allah daily trust.... how ever, your threat is bullshit and we actually need organised ethnic violence again to finally end Nigeria. There will never ever be a repeat of 1967.... take it to the bank

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Laffterboy: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Rubbish fake news ...so this is their new approach to attribute violence to IPOB

Ndi ara
This news is true am a witness

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Arrewa: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2020
selemempe:
even though I know this news is obviously fake and only carried by the propaganda wing of meyatti Allah daily trust.... how ever, your threat is bullshit and we actually need organised ethnic violence again to finally end Nigeria. There will never ever be a repeat of 1967.... take it to the bank
you will get what you are looking for.

Trust the north...

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by selemempe: 8:17am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Trust the north...
we are counting on that

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by kingzizzy: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Trust the north...

We have been getting it since 1945 when Northerners started to slaughter Igbos in the North

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Arrewa: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2020
selemempe:
we are counting on that
the last time when hundreds of Igbos are being killed in the north you are all crying genocide and begging on UN to intervene. Now you people are killing northerners in your region. Thank God you started it this time

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by omenka(m): 8:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
yes... But don't start crying genocide whenever Retaliation is going on.

So enjoy the moment
In one breath they're denying responsibility and bragging about the killing, threatening to kill more.

Very interesting people.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by selemempe: 8:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
the last time even hundreds of Igbos are being killed in the north you are all crying genocide and begging on UN to intervene. Now you people are killing northerners in your region. Thank God you started it this time
thank God we started it this time. So you know that when you push a tiger to the wall, it bites. Fearless Igbos that will take drugs to Asia where they face almost certain death will now come and be fearing thin, malnourished niggas like abokì? Thank God for IPOB. Kill one Igbo man die twice

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Arrewa: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2020
omenka:
In one breath they're denying responsibility and bragging about the killing, threatening to kill more.

Very interesting people.
I just screenshot his comment incase.

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by November1857(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
the last time when hundreds of Igbos are being killed in the north you are all crying genocide and begging on UN to intervene. Now you people are killing northerners in your region. Thank God you started it this time
Shut up Aboki ! 2020 is not 1967. The north 'll not unit the way they did to fight IBO this time oooh.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by YorubaRitualist: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:

Trust the north...
Which north,hope you are not counting on the middle belterners including southern kaduna and southern borno people you have been killing to join in your madness cheesy cheesy.oga,go and rest.start any nonsense and watch the whole South East and south south region take care of your madness.it's foolanis vs the rest of the Nigeria.foolanis have been killing innocent nigerians and nobody have threatened to kill innocent ones cause of it

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by YorubaRitualist: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
give it a rest already..start it already, even the middle belt have been looking for an excuse to deal your with you people's madness once and for all.what eggon people of nassarawa state did to the foolanis will be a child's play

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Princesaha: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
we don't make noise.
This news will reach millions of our people.

Enjoy your moment

Thank God your people started it.

So if the news gets to millions of your people, what will happen. That others are not blood thirsty does not mean they can't be more brutal when push comes to shove. My greatest happiness is that the Middle belt and Yoruba peeps won't join u Haramites in any future wars again. It is just Hausa/Fulani versus the Igbos. Then we will see the outcome. Nonsense!!!

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by PVision2020(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Please mods take down this thread. Even if the story is true. The Igbos on this platform are not sensitive, inciting the north to violence will only end in tears.

You don't put the lives of millions of your kindred in the north on the line just because of likes and chest beating on a faceless forum.

Myndd44, Lalasticlacla, seun ....please do the needful and ban those monikers flaming the embers of war.

Oriakuamara (amarabae) I'm disappointed in you, in saner climes your nursing license would have been revoked.
OriakuAmara:

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by 2by40ft: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2020
OriakuAmara:

cowardice is not in Ipob blood.
this country must collapse, I know that it is ur people greatest nightmare
bring the war again you kursed Hamitic and diseased scuums of the earth
Ojukwu and Kanu will tell you its impossible to collapse 9ja.

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by cNOTE885(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2020
OriakuAmara:
more will go down.
nobody wants to cohabit with u Hamitic parasites
i wonder how some people think sha.. the no of easterners and their investment/properties in the north is far > the no of northerners and their i/p in the east. Put the above factors into considration and do the maths... Be afraid of retribution. Be guided of your words. #Peace

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by RuddyFusion(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Laffterboy:

This news is true am a witness

IPOB is not violent group moreover the report says suspected IPOB members so the conclusion is wrong...

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by ThatFairGuy1: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2020
PVision2020:
Please mods take down this thread. Even if the story is true. The Igbos on this platform are not sensitive, inciting the north to violence will only end in tears.

You don't put the lives of millions of your kindred in the north on the line just because of likes and chest beating on a faceless forum.

Myndd44, Lalasticlacla, seun ....please do the needful and ban those monikers flaming the embers of war.

Oriakuamara (amarabae) I'm disappointed in you, in saner climes your nursing license would have been revoked.
Infact, I couldn't just say anything when I saw woman like her fanning fire of war.
BUT I DON'T BLAME THEM ALL, THEY WON'T UNDERSTAND. ONE CANNOT LEAVE HIS/HER REGION FOR OTHERS' TO LIVE AND BE SAYING ALL THESE UNTHINKABLE TRASH. I ONLY PITY THOSE LIVING OUTSIDE THEIR REGION.

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by jericco1(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2020
A retaliation is imminent

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by YorubaRitualist: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2020
cNOTE885:
i wonder how some people think sha.. the no of easterners and their investment/properties in the north is far > the no of northerners and their i/p in the east. Put the above factors into considration and do the maths... Be afraid of retribution. Be guided of your words. #Peace
Fulani herdsmen have been killing innocent nigerians for many years in this country,I have never seen anyone threatening to kill foolanis in nigeria.bokoharam have been killing christians and kidnapping them,I have not seen christains threatening to kill Muslims in nigeria but once there is a news that ipob attacked northern muslims, everybody will start threatening to kill Innocent igbos..let them being their madness,we are waiting for their madness..

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by TheChameleon: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2020
Hmmmm....

The Part 2 might not be so palatable ooo.

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by selemempe: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2020
35824L:

Don't cry genocide to UN, AU, UNESCO and UEFA when hausas avenge the killings of their brethren. You iboes keep killing hausas and fulanis for no justifiable reason and beating your empty chests that you have arrived. You will be served hot soon.
start an ethnic war again like you did in 1967 and watch it end in tears. You haven't finished killing southern Kaduna minorities, it's now Igbos you will serve hot. Your pride is because you hope buhari to use the military and take your side abi?

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by fineboynl(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2020
daily trust?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Arrewa:
i knew I would find you on this thread. What are you screenshoooting comments for ? You’re also giving out threat implying that there’ll be an attack on Oyigbo in Rivers state knowing fully well that Daily Trust is a lying shît newspaper. I knew the plan of the Fulani had always been to attack Southern states but I never knew it would be through cowardly lies to prepare ground for an invasion which will be explained away as “reprisal killings” as usual. You’re a dangerous person I swear

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by YorubaRitualist: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2020
35824L:

Don't cry genocide to UN, AU, UNESCO and UEFA when hausas avenge the killings of their brethren. You iboes keep killing hausas and fulanis for no justifiable reason and beating your empty chests that you have arrived. You will be served hot soon.
Oga shut up,OPC have committed more killings of hausas in lagos and nobody threatened to kill the whole yoruba people.yoruba people have been killing hausas and foolanis in the west.when the shit starts, everyone will be affected including the yorubas.the last post election violence,we saw how they killed more yoruba corps member serving nigeria in the North

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by selemempe: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2020
TheChameleon:
Hmmmm....

The Part 2 might not be so palatable ooo.
see them always hiding behind state apparatus. Come out raw and face the Igbos ...no... you will start crying to Nigerian army and accuse us of crying to UN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Gets New Appointment As Iman Of A New Jum'mat Mosque / Gen. Aliyu Mohammed Gusau Resigns? / The Border Patrol Aircraft Of The Nigeria Customs Service (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53