Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (46985 Views)

One Person Killed As Fulani, Hausa Residents Clash In Ondo State Community / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members / Hausa Residents Cry Out As Rivers Govt Demolishes Shanties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2020
35824L:
That's how Iboes plan to kill hausas and fulanis if they become president. Already they are pushing Peter Obi a known Ipob sympathizer to get into Aso Rock to do their bidding. The only thing iboes have to offer are hate, bile, corruption and secession. I am sure northerners are taking note of the killings by iboes.

No let hatred kill you o.

Who presidency don helped?

Same hatred made you people to choose a well known religious and ethnic bigot as president(Buhari)

In fact, for making this statement, the Sokoto Caliphate will now pick Tinubu as their choice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by AriseO: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:

These terrorist pigs want war & will surely get it,
why kill innocent Hausa people, why not attack military installation, if you want war ?.
once reprisals start in the north, wailing wailers will sing genocide, just like they killed Northern leaders cried for help during the civil war of 1966.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Redcrafton: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2020
TheChameleon:

I know you're crying and searching for sniper insecticide. grin

It's not my fault, my guy. Your gods Ojukwu and Kanu said so.

Yerubaal man fighting for the caliphate. The news is about ipob and the north, how does it concern you...even if it might be a fake news?

Southern Kaduna: Miyetti Allah Resolves To Make Peace With Neighbours.
https://www.nairaland.com/6102349/southern-kaduna-miyetti-allah-resolves

I didn't see you kill yourself in your deep bigotry when the fulanis where killing the Hausas in Kaduna on a daily basis.

Why are you guys full of evil and wickedness?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Queseda: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2020
Igbo matter tire me. Same monickers denying it didn't happen out of fear of reprisals, are at the same time chest-beating about the killings as a warning to the North. Why are these people always confused?

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by AriseO: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Any Ipobians trying to mess up Wife's Tambuwal 2023 agenda might face trouble
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Buliwyf: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2020
hammer8:
[s][/s]

AINT NOBODY SCARED OF ABOKI, LET THEM DO THEIR WORST, IT IS NOT MORE THAN WAT THEY DID BEFORE.

AS FOR YORUBA MUSLIM, U ARE THE WORST SET OF COWARDS, BECOS U DO NOTHING.

IPOB IS IN THE MIX AND U KNOW WHERE YOUR MADNESS STOP IS WHERE WE WILL BEGIN.

LET US TEAR DOWN THE ZOO.

THE ZOOO MUST FALL.

Lol. Yoruba Muslim. I now know why you goats think things will go in your favour. You don't even have any idea the number of people against you in this country. You are fixated on Yoruba Muslims and Fulani.

I pity you idiots. When the people you think are your allies turn on you you will be wondering why. Keep praying for evil days to come. You will be consumed in it.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Kwili: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2020
what a useless fake news.
fake news fake news fake news fake news
IPOB are peaceful and non violent...
the Nigeria fucking media are very useless for dishing out propaganda and fake news to d gullible public. disregard this fake news coz it aim is to cause chaos.
IPOB are peaceful. where are d pictorial evidence of those killed?
the Nigeria government and media have been trying fruitlessly to paint IPOB black but God has always vindicated IPOB.
IPOB remains nonviolent despite been pushed to d wall in their pursue for freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Redcrafton: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2020
Queseda:
Igbo matter tire me. Same monickers denying it didn't happen out of fear of reprisals, are at the same time chest-beating about the killings as a warning to the North. Why are these people always confused?

Where you also confused when the Yorubas attacked the Huasas in Ile Ife?

This country is crazy with every other people hating other people...and they will greedily be screaming one Nigeria?

Nawahoooo!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by YorubaRitualist: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2020
cNOTE885:
dont play the religion card on me.. I have no interest in your cult or supperstition. I have shown you (statistically) the possible outcome of your rash actions. Your tool (religion) will be sideline amidts chaos. Here in the north, Ibos will be handpicked and others wont interfare.
I hear you,tell that to the Corp members that will maiamed and killed by muslim north in 2015 cause a southerner won the election
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Buliwyf: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2020
hammer8:
[s][/s]

YORUBA MUSLIM ARE SNAKES AND DISHONEST.

FULANI ARE GOING TO DIE IF THEY CROSS OUR PART.

WE MADE THAT VERY CLEAR.

Yet history does not agree with you. There was a man like you boasting just before the civil war. A few months later he was feeding on cockroaches. Keep boasting, you hear. The evil you are praying for will consume you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by muykem: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Rubbish fake news ...so this is their new approach to attribute violence to IPOB

No confirmation..

The story clearly stated "Irate youths suspected members of IPOB" so how did they now attribute it to IPOB?

What's IPOB Business with Hausa community at the area?

No pictures no video

Ndi ara
The way we attributed all crimes to Fulani herdsmen without investigation. IPOB has proved once and again that they are actually terrorists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by richeeyo(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
The bitter truth is that we are not one and won't ever be... the civil war actually spoilt everything.
The best is for them to split this country.
I wonder why we are still in this union because it's very clear we don't love each other.
It's only beneficial to the selfish and greedy politicians.

DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY

So you can have your 419 and cocain Republic

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by nisai: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2020
SegFault:

Abeg keep quiet, the pogrom in Kano, was it the army that did it or normal everyday people? Please make una use una head reason, this news fake or not could stir up trouble, and because of traffic the mods had to push this rubbish to fp. Haba, it's not even confirmed news self.
Leave them ooo, let them subconsciously propagate and ignorantly do the evil bidding of the instigators. So un-diplomatic, emotional and predictive set of people. I now believe the popular saying that the Yoruba is the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Sanchez01: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Why are you guys always talking about the north as if they have a monopoly of violence? If the whole thing goes bust the north is losing...and losing big.
No one has the monopoly of violence. However, the one with the bigger stakes will suffer and lose out the most. Ask yourself how many Hausa folks have built and invested all of their lives in the East compared to the number of Igbos who have come to call the home North.

If you factor this, you will realize fighting with the North will send the East back by 5 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Eluala(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Why are you guys publishing unverified news? To achieve what exactly, heat up the polity?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Redcrafton: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2020
richeeyo:

So you can have your 419 and cocain Republic

How will that affect your sharia government?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by MajohBankz: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2020
It's either this was alleged or there was a clash. I'm not being unsympathetic about what happened, but I'll like you to use the same language you used regarding that of enugu to describe whatever happened at oyigbo. Don't be in a hurry to ridicule Ipob, after all there hasn't been any police report.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by vineyardfarms: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Positivepoint:

https://dailytrust.com/2-feared-dead-as-ipob-attack-hausa-residents-in-rivers

Irates madness, why fighting among yourselves when the real enemies are in abuja wasting our resources, struggling and fighting for slots and stomarch constituency projects, taking reckless loans, deceiving the masses, increasing tariffs of power, and yet no electricity. Nations refineries laying wasted- etc. These youths need to re-set their brain and braze the reality we are grapple with as a nation. Stop been used and dumped. We are one-noth-south- - east-west. Rip to the dead.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Redcrafton: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2020
nisai:
Leave them ooo, let them subconsciously propagate and ignorantly do the evil bidding of the instigators. So un-diplomatic, emotional and predictive set of people. I now believe the popular saying that the Yoruba is the most sophisticated tribe in Nigeria.

Sophisticated ONLY to the point of cheating other regions because investment is coming to your regime. Once this is moved to other regions the beast in you will come out. Ogbeni, that is human nature.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by kingzizzy: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2020
EMMY76:

Their ultimate mission is probably to scuttle the Igbo presidency in 2023 using this type of propaganda. They used it to win the 2015 and 2019 presidential elections and they are likely going to be using it again in 2023 cause that's just the only strategy that works perfectly for them.

But Fulani herdsmen killing people across the country did not prevent a Fulani man like Buhari getting elected
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Arrahman39: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2020
ipob 2 - 0, watch out for rematch... at K's stadiums...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Dreadful: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2020
So we have IPOB in the Fraudulent Southsouth?
Useless country with their ill-conceived journalism.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by ProudBiafran: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2020
Yoruba and hausa media teaming up with lies.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Redcrafton: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2020
ProudBiafran:
Yoruba and hausa media teaming up with lies.

They hardly team up against Boko and Miyetti allah bandits. They are cowards shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2020
OriakuAmara:

cowardice is not in Ipob blood.
this country must collapse, I know that it is ur people greatest nightmare
bring the war again you kursed Hamitic and diseased scuums of the earth

Stop giving him attention, d killings happening in d north will one day befall his immediate family n let him come to nairaland n type thrash for likes n mentions.

D goat feels Rivers State is north where dey misbehave.

Stop giving him n his likes mention cos dey are a bunch of blood sucking demon who see nothing wrong in d wanton killings done by Boko Haram daily instead dey compare no. Of death n I'm previous govt to dat of d present govt
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead by Bros1: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
The bitter truth is that we are not one and won't ever be... the civil war actually spoilt everything.
The best is for them to split this country.
I wonder why we are still in this union because it's very clear we don't love each other.
It's only beneficial to the selfish and greedy politicians.

DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY

Into how many parts please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Nigerians React To Binani’s ‘Void’ Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.