Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father (65001 Views)

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by chuks0009: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Don't mind the blind followers, he even said, he cursed the day he was born.. Can u imagine that..

quote author=olaboy33 post=93660027]The pastor standing on their revered altar called someone a bastard and threatened to tear him to pieces, and the gullible followers were all shouting amen.

That is not a congregation of God,
It's a congregation of the man on the altar.[/quote]
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
DragonFire433:

That is because Jesus came prepared to die for your sins.
Men of God are not here to die because of over-sabi people.
But for Pastor David to call free sheeple a bastard was off limit
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Samade7: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
Why does daddy Freezer always attack only pastors?

Try it with d other religion n is a gonner.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Lokoyen(m): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
chaloskyx:
but when soilders came to arrest jesus why did he tell peter to sheet his sword now? he also told him all who live by the sword, shall die by the sword" "At that point, Judas gave Jesus a kiss, as a pre-arranged sign to those that had accompanied Judas as to who Jesus was.[5][6] Having been identified, the officers arrested Jesus, although one of Jesus' disciples thought to stop them with a sword, but cut off the ear of one of the arresting officers.[5][6] The Gospel of John specifies that it had been Simon Peter who had cut off the ear of Malchus, the servant of Caiaphas, the High Priest of Israel.[5][6] Luke adds that Jesus healed the wound. John, Matthew, and Luke state that Jesus criticized the violent act, insisting that they do not resist Jesus' arrest. In Matthew, Jesus made the well known statement "all who live by the sword, shall die by the sword".[

Go and read the bible again and expand your understanding. Even Jesus was angered when people defiled his father's house (synagogue)
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
I had to go watch the 48mins long video of Daddy freeze giving his opinion about submittion of wives to their husbands and I meticulously watched to see where he insulted oyedepo but I found nothing of such so I'm at sea over the talks of him insulting oyedepo...

Nevertheless, let's even accept that his antagonism was seen as an insult... Does that warrant this type of response from Pastor ibiyemi?.. He even cursed the day he was born unto wettin nah?

This response is not christ like at all but tout like. As Pastors there is need for proper decorum in words and actions.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Ezmans: 12:03am On Sep 08, 2020
diasporaman:
Daddy Freeze is a Bastard for insulting my father. Pst David Ibiyeomie blows hot.

The founder of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie calls Daddy Freeze a bastard who doesn't know his father and he threatened to arrest him next time he hurls insult on Bishop David Oyedepo. Daddy Freeze was born in a ship by a Somali and he has no money he says

https://www.facebook.com/105295774556365/posts/183895303363078/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dU_X8U8NY

Read Daddy Freeze's post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEru_bfBhdd/?igshid=1bs6jg8v3wv52
confused pastor ibiyomie says that there is no covi19 but his papa oyedepo says he has cured many people globally, scammers
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by NovusHomo(m): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2020
diasporaman:
Daddy Freeze is a Bastard for insulting my father. Pst David Ibiyeomie blows hot.

The founder of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie calls Daddy Freeze a bastard who doesn't know his father and he threatened to arrest him next time he hurls insult on Bishop David Oyedepo. Daddy Freeze was born in a ship by a Somali and he has no money he says

https://www.facebook.com/105295774556365/posts/183895303363078/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0dU_X8U8NY

Read Daddy Freeze's post below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEru_bfBhdd/?igshid=1bs6jg8v3wv52

My own question is: does Ibiyeomie know his own father?. Or why refer to Oyedepo his father?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Ceekaypress: 5:27am On Sep 08, 2020
U are the kind that encourages wrong attitude fake pastors do on alter
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Honour2: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2020
I am not projecting anything on you,I am saved and washed by the blood Jesus,and blessed by the most high. But I have seen and learnt over time that most of you who do and say all these denigrating things about the body of Christ and pastors always do it out of some deep seated anger,envy and greed.If you are in a good place in your life I'm not sure you will have the time and strength to run down other people who are fulfilling their God given destiny. That you said Jesus didn't curse in the Bible confirms what I feel in my spirit about you,you don't know the scriptures. God blesses and curses,Jesus blesses and curses and same with the Holy spirit and the old apostles. Jesus called some people in the Bible a brood of vipers,he flogged people out of the temple.God himself said those who bless us He would bless and those who curse He would curse. You people want to keep dragging believers, making fun of them in the open,calling them fools and brainwashed and all sorts of names in the open and when they attempt to talk,you whip out the card of "you are supposed to be gentle" "you are not supposed to respond".Let me tell you a group of boys who tried that with prophet Elisha,the prophet called animals to devour them and God honored his word,those boys were eaten up by animals immediately. The church is in its days of authority,if you fall on it,you are crumbled,if it falls on you,you are grinded to pieces.Some of you are already been eaten up by animals of life as a result of your utterances but you don't know it yet.I say to you caution.Leave the owner of the body to do what He Wills with His body,Jesus is the owner of the body.He knows best how to handle the affairs of His family.I say to you like Jesus said "he who is not for us is against us"
faceland:

You are projecting your self on me. May God see you through whatever it is you are battling but please don't don't assume we are on the same boat. I am not that weak-minded to kiss the arse of any man born of a woman. Even Jesus was insulted and he didn't curse them, is your Pastor greater than the Christ he claim to worship? Some one who is possessed by the Holy Spirit ought to act like Jesus who was gentle.

I read the news like you that he was banned (I didn't make it up and to be frank, I don't care about his existence). I never knew he has visited UK since 2014?

Anyway, no need to reply, keep praying for your issues. Use the resources you ought to use to develop your life and give to to the multi-billionaire pastor. Use the time you ought to invest in developing your life to be shouting fire, fire, fire!

If he has become greater than Jesus and he is not just an ordinary man like me and you, let him dismiss his bodyguards (MoPol) and let the "Anointing" alone protect him. He is using sinners to protect himself from sinners. This is too much wisdom for you in one day, but I have planted a seed that one day your eyes would open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWSXlIht0UA

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by kikilove(f): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2020
olaboy33:
The pastor standing on their revered altar called someone a bastard and threatened to tear him to pieces, and the gullible followers were all shouting amen.

That is not a congregation of God,
It's a congregation of the man on the altar.
you just voiced my thoughts mumu congregation shouting yes just imagine
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by ceeceeuwa: 7:19am On Sep 08, 2020
Goke7:

Kemi said unprintable things about pastor ibiyeome, what did freeze said about the same pastor ibiyeome pls tell us
See for yourself!
https://www.nairaland.com/4372621/daddy-freeze-calls-bishop-oyedepo
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by faceland: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Honour2:
I am not projecting anything on you,I am saved and washed by the blood Jesus,and blessed by the most high. But I have seen and learnt over time that most of you who do and say all these denigrating things about the body of Christ and pastors always do it out of some deep seated anger,envy and greed.If you are in a good place in your life I'm not sure you will have the time and strength to run down other people who are fulfilling their God given destiny. That you said Jesus didn't curse in the Bible confirms what I feel in my spirit about you,you don't know the scriptures. God blesses and curses,Jesus blesses and curses and same with the Holy spirit and the old apostles. Jesus called some people in the Bible a brood of vipers,he flogged people out of the temple God himself said those who bless us He would bless and those who curse He would curse. You people want to keep dragging believers, making fun of them in the open,calling them fools and brainwashed and all sorts of names in the open and when they attempt to talk,you whip out the card of "you are supposed to be gentle" "you are not supposed to respond".Let me tell you a group of boys who tried that with prophet Elisha,the prophet called animals to devour them and God honored his word,those boys were eaten up by animals immediately. The church is in its days of authority,if you fall on it,you are crumbled,if it falls on you,you are grinded to pieces.Some of you are already been eaten up by animals of life as a result of your utterances but you don't know it yet.I say to you caution.Leave the owner of the body to do what He Wills with His body,Jesus is the owner of the body.He knows best how to handle the affairs of His family.I say to you like Jesus said "he who is not for us is against us"

Jesus never cusred he critics (only a fig tree)... Calling someone a snake (isn't curseing). You have to have a big ego to think God has no other job todo than cusrsing your critics... As for the old testament, you get killed for working on Sabbath so cusring was many... Jesus took all the curse of the Law to the cross.

According to the Bible, Jesus said we should pray to God to treat us exactly as we treat those who trespass against us. So you can see that it is not the spirit of Jesus that these guys has. It is native African egotistical mentality.

Anyway, let not argue about Bible stories. Go about your life. I have things to do.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Pa22(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2020
Please put on your thinking caps! Where exactly is the insult: that daddy freeze misquoted the Bible & was wrong or that he addressed a man of God?

In that video I heard lots of INSULTS/VULGAR/RACIST words from a 'man of God' directly from the pulpit that are not christ-like nor were they quoted from the scripture...

Worse still were chants of "amen" akin to the 'Allahu Akbar" chants by boko haram before committing a crime.

Same FANATICS everywhere! We're all hypocrites!

Worship God, not man!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Honour2: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Stop interpreting scriptures on face value,if you don't understand it then ask the One that wrote it to teach you.You must think low of yourself to think that God attending to you might mean He doesn't have anything important to do.I am that important to Him,I walk with Him everyday and yearn to do His will so it's not about ego,it's because He tells me everyday that all that concerns me is of major importance to Him and I see that in my day to day life.I don't have the time nor the energy to argue with you,just purge yourself of all the 'i too know' and supposed logic and let God teach you about Himself and tell you about his will and desire for you. Shalom.pls don't bother about the mention.I won't respond.
faceland:

Jesus never cusred he critics (only a fig tree)... Calling someone a snake (isn't curseing). You have to have a big ego to think God has no other job todo than cusrsing your critics... As for the old testament, you get killed for working on Sabbath so cusring was many... Jesus took all the curse of the Law to the cross.

According to the Bible, Jesus said we should pray to God to treat us exactly as we treat those who trespass against us. So you can see that it is not the spirit of Jesus that these guys has. It is native African egotistical mentality.

Anyway, let not argue about Bible stories. Go about your life. I have things to do.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by LadyExcellency: 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

The high priest asked someone to slap Paul, which the person did. Paul rebuked the high priest for that assault. Freeze brought out scriptures to correct Bishop Oyedepo. And this pastor went on a ranting spree badmouthing freeze, threatening him etc. The level of mental gymnastics involved in you equating the two scenarios is worth a three-part documentary.

If I may ask, will Jesus Christ do or say what Paul said?

Freeze insulted (verbal assaulted) Adebayo and he does that every time for his selfish reasons. He isn't born again hence can't interpret the scriptures.

Tell me the differences between Paul's confrontation of the high priest and what Ibiyome said.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by poik(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
genkins:

You are scripturally bankrupt to think when christ instructed that we should call no one father other than God that he was referring to our earthly father. God is a spirit that makes him your only spiritual father.

I don't argue with people like you.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Goke7: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ezmans:
confused pastor ibiyomie says that there is no covi19 but his papa oyedepo says he has cured many people globally, scammers

grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by genkins(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
poik:

I don't argue with people like you.

Offcouse you cant
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
LadyExcellency:

If I may ask, will Jesus Christ do or say what Paul said?

Freeze insulted (verbal assaulted) Adebayo and he does that every time for his selfish reasons. He isn't born again hence can't interpret the scriptures.

Tell me the differences between Paul's confrontation of the high priest and what Ibiyome said.

Jesus called Pharisees and scribes whites sepulchres, fool's etc.
The difference? One reacted to physical assault, the other reacted to another person being called out for being wrong without any insult or physical attack. I know those that believe their "men of God" can never do wrong and are super human. Cos I don't still know the mental acrobatics that make the scenario of Apostle Paul and this similar.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by poik(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2020
genkins:

Offcouse you cant

When you beget someone in the gospel, what is that person to you? Answer simply and rationally.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by LadyExcellency: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Jesus called Pharisees and scribes whites sepulchres, fool's etc.
The difference? One reacted to physical assault, the other reacted to another person being called out for being wrong without any insult or physical attack. I know those that believe their "men of God" can never do wrong and are super human. Cos I don't still know the mental acrobatics that make the scenario of Apostle Paul and this similar.

You are deviating hence you're the one involved in mental gymnastics and obfuscation. From your explanation, the rhetoric is not the problem but direct and indirect confrontations.

From every indication, these are verbal humiliations from Jesus, Paul and Ibeyohme.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2020
LadyExcellency:

You are deviating hence you're the one involved in mental gymnastics and obfuscation. From your explanation, the rhetoric is not the problem but direct and indirect confrontations.

From every indication, these are verbal humiliations from Jesus, Paul and Ibeyohme.

Probably due to your love for your "pastor" or the brainwashing you've undergone seems you don't know the difference between humiliating someone and threatening the life of a person.

So if someone tells you "you are stupid" and another tells you "I'll kill you", you'll take both statements as the same? I've actually seen many dumb stuff from "Christians" trying to justify their little gods, but yours trumps them all.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by genkins(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2020
poik:

When you beget someone in the gospel, what is that person to you? Answer simply and rationally.

As defined by which dictionary? U guys just take man made rules and teach it as it is from God. My advise to you is to look only unto christ, which is the word of God
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by SATANNIST: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
dederocs:
Are you an extremist, or Pastor?
this guy robbed a nairalander at gun point of 600k. we dey look for am
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Kobojunkiee: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
diasporaman:
His father? Yet another so-called man-of-god defying the commandment of Jesus Christ in open. This man boasts of having a man as his father, something Jesus Christ commanded than His disciples never do, for according to Him, Jesus Christ, His followers have only one Father, who is in Heaven.

Matthew 23 vs 8-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Essien45: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

You are the mumu who has lost your brain!

Why don’t you believer just die and go to your heaven.

It's like you're feeling sucidal?
If you wan die go ahead because I no understand wetin concern death for this matter. Mumu!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Essien45: 8:25am On Dec 20, 2020
hensben:
Apostles and Jesus Christ that talked about marriage in the Bible were they married?

Peter was married.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by hensben(m): 9:55am On Dec 20, 2020
Essien45:

Peter was married.
okay
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Essien45: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
MusaChukwudi:

You are the mumu who has lost your brain!

Why don’t you believer just die and go to your heaven.

I dey wait for you. Dumb head!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father by Doctorimpulse(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
BafanaBafana:
The kingdom of heaven is like a woman called Kemi Olunloye. She was a vile, flippant basket mouth.
She insulted and blackmailed a politician (rogue and corrupt people). He looked the other way.
She blackmailed and defamed a musician (notoriously worldly people). He looked the other way and forgave her.
But when she defamed a pastor (holy and righteous person) pastor Ibiyomi threw her in prison for 60 days.
Now who among the 3 of these people are Christ-like?
Verily verily I say unto you...
Lolzzz do i know

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / The Cowardice Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.