Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election (4682 Views)

Why Obaseki Was Not Removed As Governor – Oba Of Benin / Now That Obaseki Is Partyless - By Prof. Idemudia Oviosun / Obaseki Is An Ingrate, Ayiri Emami Blasts Chief Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2020
Cash flow

He has so much at his disposal.

That's why he pocketed the state assembly to approve whatever.

If he loses his re-election he might likely abscond.

He's a half hour politician, he forgot you can't trust mean men, he's pitched tent with the children of Belliel. He's got lots of folks to sign fathom agreements to vote he and Philip.

Oba said " Philip I hear you are the tough guy, I don't want any shooting in my kingdom anymore. Call your boys to order, tell them you met BABA and he said no more shooting"......, just like his legendary MOU formula, you cani win election like such.

Pastor is a grassroots politician plus Adams the man of war, what do you make of such?... Adams wouldn't hide under any cover to fight, he will come out openly and die with you if needed. Everyone knows that, including those secretly supporting Oba 2 that wouldn't listen to Oba 1. He even wholeheartedly didn't need Oba 1 prayers to succeed. Playing politics with the kola nut forgetfulness story. You remembered

The kingdom is against them. Those should be warned immediately. You can't fight the kingdom and desecrate the land. The land will swallow you.

Tell the whole world I said this. OBASEKi should have listened to the Benin republic City elders glaring cautions.

He wouldn't and there goes the ancient saying" Pride goes before fall"

Everyone came up to distance himself from his wild goose chase. Money can't win you election, even with the whole money. Ask God Almighty, there is no one as close, not to even mention, because the earth and the people belong to God Almighty, yet He needs love to win the heart of the people.

By the grace of God Almighty pastor Governor will be the next Edo state governor.

And all the witches and wizards in Edo state will know that I am.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2020
Tell him now

1 Like

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by bewla(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Trade softly
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2020
bewla:
Trade softly

OBASEKi on Nairaland. I no hear

1 Like

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Notatribalist(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Cash flow

He's a half hour politician, he forgot you can't trust mean men, he's pitched tent with the children of Belliel. He's got lots of folks to sign fathom agreements to vote he and Philip.

Oba said " Philip I hear you are the tough guy, I don't want any shooting in my kingdom anymore. Call your boys to order, tell them you met BABA and he said no more shooting"......, just like his legendary MOU formula, you can win election like such.

Pastor is a grassroots politician plus Adams the man of war, what do you make of such?... Adams wouldn't hide under any cover to fight, he will come out openly and die with you if needed. Everyone knows that, including those secretly supporting Oba 2 that wouldn't listen to Oba 1. He even wholeheartedly didn't need Oba 1 prayers to succeed. Playing politics with the kola nut forgetfulness story.

The kingdom is against them. Those should be warned immediately. You can't fight the kingdom and desecrate the land. The land will swallow you.

Tell the whole world I said this. OBASEKi should have listened to the Benin republic City elders glaring cautions.

Everyone came up to distance himself from his wild goose chase. Money can't win you election, even with the whole money. Ask God Almighty, there is no one as close, not to even mention, because the earth and the people belong to God Almighty, yet He needs love to win the heart of the people.

By the grace of God Almighty pastor will be the next Edo state governor.

The money when den give you go soon finish

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by omofranyoung(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2020
Rubbish post

15 Likes

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Paramount01(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Who are with obeseki?
The ipob
Are they having voters card?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Rise and shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Cash flow

Oba said " Philip I hear you are the tough guy, I don't want any shooting in my kingdom anymore. Call your boys to order, tell them you met BABA and he said no more shooting"......, just like his legendary MOU formula, you can win election like such.

Pastor is a grassroots politician plus Adams the man of war, what do you make of such?... Adams wouldn't hide under any cover to fight, he will come out openly and die with you if needed. Everyone knows that, including those secretly supporting Oba 2 that wouldn't listen to Oba 1. He even wholeheartedly didn't need Oba 1 prayers to succeed. Playing politics with the kola nut forgetfulness story.

I can't help but laugh at those that think they are more Edo than the rest of us. Even those from the 'first family' in Edo are divided in their support based on interests; then I begin to wonder who the 'elders' you're referring to are.
Edo 2020 is a fight between political opportunists and the ordinary citizens; hence there is no higher authority than the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE. You folks speak passionately about Ize-Iyamu's cause as though it is for the benefit of the majority, when in fact it is simply because he will carry the minority along (stomach infrastructure)
I am not a member of any political party, just like most people who dread the day an Ize-Iyamu would rule Edo State; but I can categorically tell you that Ize-Iyamu cannot be governor in Edo State. Not now, not ever.
After September 19th, quote me.

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by joelbooks: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2020
Anyway , APC guys are more organized and articulate in their campaigns than PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Elose11(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2020
Paramount01:
Who are with obeseki?
The ipob
Are they having voters card?
Who are with Ize-Iyamu and Oshomhole?
The Afonjas!
Are they from Edo? NO
Do they reside in Edo? NO
Do they have voters card? NO
Just to remind them that Edo is not Lagos.
Godfatherism must be uprooted and Oshomhole buried politically on the 19th of September, 2020.
If you know, you know.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
ogbeduke:

I can't help but laugh at those that think they are more Edo than the rest of us. Even those from the 'first family' in Edo are divided in their support based on interests; then I begin to wonder who the 'elders' you're referring to are.
Edo 2020 is a fight between political opportunists and the ordinary citizens; hence there is no higher authority than the VOICE OF THE PEOPLE. You folks speak passionately about Ize-Iyamu's cause as though it is for the benefit of the majority, when in fact it is simply because he will carry the minority along (stomach infrastructure)
I am not a member of any political party, just like most people who dread the day an Ize-Iyamu would rule Edo State; but I can categorically tell you that Ize-Iyamu cannot be governor in Edo State. Not now, not ever.
After September 19th, quote me.

Did you noticed
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by chegbe1104: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
My own is nobody should come to this platform and be shouting "I was rigged out"" after the election. Nobody will listen to that because both parties will use all available means to win the election including rigging.

3 Likes

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Eriyoshegz: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Your paymaster money go soon finish. Obaseki all the way. And FYI, he is confident because the people are with. Edolites everywhere love the man. You can't just help but love him. He is the man of and for the people. Na OBASEKI we want. Vote PDP, vote OBASEKI.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by iokpebholo: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
chegbe1104:
My own is nobody should come to this platform and be shouting "I was rigged out"" after the election. Nobody will listen to that cos both parties will use all available means to win the election including rigging.
That is y PDP will do everything possible to protect their vote cos d only thing Oshiomole is good at is to go about stealing votes.I will advice anybody coming out to vote on that day to at least come with a minimum of sharp Cutlass.Try steal our vote we cut ur hand grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by punisha: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
OP bring your head closer let me tell you something.

4 Likes

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by IamWonderful: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by rayv234: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pastor who holds bible in the day and AK47 at night.

2 Likes

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Love
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Benbellamor: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mercisharelove:
[s]Cash flow

And all the witches and wizards in Edo state will know that I am.[/s]

Trash
First of All his Name is Godwin
Second cant you see that God is with Godwin, do you think it's easy to sack APCNational chairman if not God
When some assembly men were bought over to form two thirds of edo assembly God stops them from their original evil plan to start impeachment process..
They are stuck now in a hollow hideout at least they need 14 days to start impeachment after they must have served the governor but they can't start the process.it's late...
Oshiomole has sealed Obaseki for second term
While pastor osagie iyamu will still confront oshiomole for demarket him and make him lose the election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Benbellamor:

Oshiomole has sealed Obaseki for second term
While pastor osagie iyamu will still confront oshiomole for demarket him and make him lose the election
[/s]

No brainer

1 Like

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by rontolo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mercisharelove:
Cash flow

The God we serve is with Obaseki

4+4.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Elose11:

The Afonjas!
Are they from Edo? NO
Godfatherism must be uprooted and Oshomhole buried politically on the 19th of September, 2020.
If you know, you know.
[/s]

No HTML5
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Benbellamor: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mercisharelove:
[s][/s]

No brainer
sorry no be me say make your oshiomoles mouth runs like uncontrolled tap grin

1 Like

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Oracleforce: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Elose11:

The Afonjas!
Are they from Edo? NO
If you know, you know.

Idiot nymiri boy ranting like a rabid dog...
How does the Edo election concern Yoruba people....typing irrationally n

1 Like

Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by GallantDuke(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
This one I am hearing Pastor will win this election;Is Pastor Adeboye contesting in this election or is it Pastor Kumuyi?
I am not a member of any political party but I want PDP to win this election because I detest Godfatherism in Politics.
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
No brainer and http
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Cachet777: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
You talk my mind�
GallantDuke:
This one I am hearing Pastor will win this election;Is Pastor Adeboye contesting in this election or is it Pastor Kumuyi?
I am not a member of any political party but I want PDP to win this election because I detest Godfatherism in Politics.
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by GallantDuke(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cachet777:
You talk my mind�
Ok
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Red Sox
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by psucc(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
I see PDP may carry the day. This is because the ordinary citizens will prefer Obaseki against POI because of Oshiomhole - the would be godfather.

This was the same scenario that played out between Akpabio and Udom. Despite the huge gale of decamping that greeted Gov Udom's camp, Nsima Ekere was hugely disappointed.
Re: See Why Obaseki Is Confident He Will Win The Election by Mercisharelove(f): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
psucc:
I see PDP may carry the day. This is because the ordinary citizens will prefer Obaseki against POI because of Oshiomhole - the would be godfather.

This was the same scenario that played out between Akpabio and Udom. Despite the huge gale of decamping that greeted Gov Udom's camp, Nsima Ekere was hugely disappointed.

Rigged against APC against APC.

OBASEKi no chance for such fraudulent INEC official. Check the recorded.Akpabio cried ceaseless for INEC to change state electoral boss.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Looks Away During Handshake As Presidential Candidates, Others Meet / Breaking News. Ibb Arrested By Efcc / Do We Glorify Mediocrity In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.