Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (93304 Views)

Why I Hate White Garment Churches – Pastor David Ibiyeomie / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by OakConsultNG: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Okay
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by optimus106(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Crase PEOPLE...
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Rilley(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Oshey! FBeye
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by kuuljay(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
You see all those people that likes insulting and calling people names,,? Just give them a little of what they dish out them go begin cry foul,Reno and ffk

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Pepowerr: 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Foy
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by semyman: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
And the gullible sheep were entertained

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Pofgrace(m): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reno like many others made a Valid Summation..

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

He has Confused People and led them Astray on Tithes
And He wants to do the same again in Their Homes..

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

guy you're becoming irritating of recent

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by AlwaysMotun: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Oga oooo
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Flier: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Foolish pastor,he actually think he can treat Daddy freeze the way he treated Aunty Kemi

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by SocialJustice: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Freeze For me has been an instrument of Devil Knowingly / Unknowingly against the Church.

Having said that, the Words of the Man of God which I Believe was spoken out of Anger was not a good one.

Religious fanatic, this shit you're practising is not Christianity.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Oizee(f): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
Funny how a crook, a fraud, a fake pastor and an identity thief who stole his own brother's son's identity to perpetrate fraud on the internet is talking about other people's parent's identity?

What's Daddy's parent's identity got to do with anything? His parent's identity means he's not a Nigeria or he doesn't have rights to freedom of expression and association?

This twitter nuisance and degenerate is getting more and more annoying.

headline reader, ekabo

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by IAmkingoludav(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Reno na thug se
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Baybii: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simeony007:
Let not forget that men of God are humans too and they can make mistakes

NO!! Why would he insult and threaten someone on the pulpit of all places Why? Is that what Christ would have done?

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Holaomoakin(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Not until He finally nailed the man to the CROSS!
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by freemi(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:
Funny how a crook, a fraud, a fake pastor and an identity thief who stole his own brother's son's identity to perpetrate fraud on the internet is talking about other people's parent's identity?

What's Daddy's parent's identity got to do with anything? His parent's identity means he's not a Nigeria or he doesn't have rights to freedom of expression and association?

eyaa wish u read d topic
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by jaxman007(m): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Reno is always sensible in making comments. he thinks before he speaks

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Oracleforce: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Happily waiting for a bastard response....

I know he will respond to pastor Ibiyomie comments

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NGpatriot: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
Oizee:
headline reader, ekabo
[/s]

You can not even read and comprehend so what's your point?

Go away..
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by frankyychiji(f): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot:

Read before commenting, munkie!

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by PataAlhaja(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

You don't have one single sense.

Jobless, holier-than-thou, vainglorious SOB!

Oloriburuku!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by jericco1(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Reno must talk.
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Kaytixy: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ogaemmii:
it's very good to read and understand before commenting.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by jrusky(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
This Omokri is an idiot infact a bastard himself. What type of joblessness is this for God sake?

His father a muslim business man and his mother bollock uni. Prof shit who cares? Oh he is a muslim but too busy insulting christain all the time and you stupid Omokri kept quiet for a muslim lunatic attacking your faith at will and never attack muslim in all his useless message?

Reno you see your life? Ok provide that his businessman father name and his bollock mother name or go to hell.

I said it that bastard freezer was never a christain now truth is coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by positivelord: 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

On the contrary Freeze actually open people`s eyes concerning tithe with biblical backing, and no pastor have been able to counter it. Rather they get emotional and descend to gutter language each time..... ..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by NGpatriot: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
frankyychiji:
Read before commenting, munkie!
[/s]

I wonder why you did not save that silly advise for yourself..
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by frankyychiji(f): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ogaemmii:
Did you read the post?

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by urchcoded(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
I
NGpatriot:

This twitter nuisance and degenerate is getting more and more annoying. I wonder when people will start judging message and forgetting about messenger. Sadly people enjoy being hypocrites and driven by sentiments. A supposed man of God climbs the pulpit and start talking like a mad man and people cheer him. Sorry!!!

Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Baybii:
For once in my entire life, I agree with Reno Omokri.

I normally don't rate any pastor at all (except indaboski way be my man grin), but this David Ibeyomie fall hand... He should have at least tried to pretend like a pastor that he calls himself than to let loose like that. Such a shame. So unchristlike... I pity people who'll still blindly follow someone who insults, denigrate and belittle a person he has an argument with.

Daddy freeze should go on demystifying these deceivers. There's nothing wrong there. They are all just a bunch of thieves who prey on the poor and hopeless of the society in the guise of leading them to God. angry
So nah Pastors cause your Poverty life abi?
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by hakym619(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
helinues:
sad

I swear most people won't read the news before commenting...

This thread will expose those who are fond of commenting without reading the news... grin grin

As we can all see that unrighteousness is a hypocrite

Name of movie pls
Re: David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity by frankyychiji(f): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
NGpatriot shame on your cone head! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.