Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,533 members, 7,801,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. (5311 Views)

Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / "Na Ogun Go Kill All Of Una" Daddy Showkey Furiously Curse Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by LIFECONCEPTSOLU: 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Many would blame the poor Laycon on Erica’s Disqualification from the Big Brother House.
Erica’s Mum has reacted furiously at her daughter’s disqualification, saying Laycon has succeeded in chasing her daughter out from the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3I1lIV6yFE
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by Deborah98(f): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
This woman is obviously mannerless,am not surprised at her daughter's behavior...

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by Nackzy: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wetin concern Lycon... When you had time to spare the rod and spoil the child.. You were petting her now have you seen the aftermath..Disgusting attitude

Blame yourself madam

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by ShayGirl(f): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Shameless woman... like mother, like daughter! still ranting her mouth anyhow despite the height of shame behind her daughter's disqualification abi na back of TV she watch ni? or she didn't see or watch other reasons stated aside the outburst on the poor dude by her uncultured child.

I know her major pain is cause she has been shamed before her imagined would-be in-laws..chai! madam/daughter wanted to reap where they did not sow...sorry for ur loss ma'am. Take heart

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by Romanoff(f): 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
The apple really doesn't fall far from the tree o.

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by GreenArrow1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Like mother like daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lai Lai blogger, this has been trending before Erica left the house o, it happened last month i guess, you better make your findings well before posting rubbish.
Aburo Lai Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
The owner of that YouTube just scammed you all.
That's a man's voice trying to hard to sound like a woman just to generate traffic on YouTube

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by iampeterben(m): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rubbish! You nor train your pikin well, you come here dey form activities. Make una leave Laycon alone.
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by CodeTemplar: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
The mum must be one of those active folks on Nairaland politics section.

Another Afonja vs IPOD thread loading I guess.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by Thrill4christ(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lol, Everyone should know by now that BBN is genderly rotational... A guy would win this year. A girl next year. So enough of the cry wolf!!!
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by SpicyMimi(f): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by sparog(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
The apple didn't fall far from the tree afterall... grin
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by ibnlawal(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
To y'all above me, Are you justifying Laycon's actions? The backbiting, the slut shaming, the lies....Laycon is everything a real man shouldn't be. If a girl says NO, you fvcking move on, Life is that simple. Dude is really a Yoruba demon, a fvcking simp.

Anyways, Erica and Only Erica is responsible for her disqualification, she should have kept her cool. She fvcked up, like big time fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by IamPlato(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
It Seems This Year You People Want To Kill Us with Big Brother
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by factoryreset2: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
LIFECONCEPTSOLU:
Many would blame the poor Laycon on Erica’s Disqualification from the Big Brother House.
Erica’s Mum has reacted furiously at her daughter’s disqualification, saying Laycon has succeeded in chasing her daughter out from the house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3I1lIV6yFE

Like mother like daughter
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by Openbusiness: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
But she already has GoFundMe money na. Any need to vex again? grin
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by jamilyoggy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
mannerful i hail thee
Deborah98:
This woman is obviously mannerless,am not surprised at her daughter's behavior...
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by jamilyoggy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
hope say your character no worst pass erica own sha grin but at least d only problemerica has is anger nothing else
ShayGirl:
Shameless woman... like mother, like daughter! still ranting her mouth anyhow despite the height of shame behind her daughter's disqualification abi na back of TV she watch ni? or she didn't see or watch other reasons stated aside the outburst on the poor dude by her uncultured child.

I know her major pain is cause she has been shamed before her imagined would-be in-laws..chai! madam/daughter wanted to reap where they did not sow...sorry for ur loss ma'am. Take heart
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by Freestainworld(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
like mother like daughter, am sorry for the husband of the woman and the future husband of the daughter.
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by asanwafo: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
jamilyoggy:
hope say your character no worst pass erica own sha grin but at least d only problemerica has is anger nothing else
And U called It only problem?
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by ShayGirl(f): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
jamilyoggy:

Well, am not a saint though cos I have my weaknesses too. That aside, I cannot see my daughter behave that way on tv, especially threatening a person with death and still come out openly to say things that are out of place. I mean a parent mustn't always go with their children's decision because they may eventually be wrong. And with this here I'm seeing, Erica's mother doesn't seem to see anything wrong in the child's misbehaviours.
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by pinkbarby: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
She is correct, that Laycon is like a witch.
Well, Erica is bigger and better than Laycon whether he wins the show or not.
Haters can start trolling as usual.... Oya.. ..
Re: Bbnaija! Erica’s Mum Reacts Furiously At Laycon Over Daughter’s Disqualificatio. by pinkbarby: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2020
ShayGirl:

Well, am not a saint though cos I have my weaknesses too. That aside, I cannot see my daughter behave that way on tv, especially threatening a person with death and still come out openly to say things that are out of place. I mean a parent mustn't always go with their children's decision because they may eventually be wrong. And with this here I'm seeing, Erica's mother doesn't seem to see anything wrong in the child's misbehaviours.
There is nothing wrong in Erica's behavior, she said her mind and that is that.

(1) (Reply)

'I Shall Never Wear Dolce And Gabana Again', Says Elton John / Billionaire Wife, Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Palatial Living Room / Adorable Pics Of Nollywood Actor Walter Anga & His Wife Tyrese With Their 2 Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.