Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,796,054 members, 6,679,494 topics. Date: Monday, 17 January 2022 at 06:31 PM

My Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions, Woman Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions, Woman Tells Court (225 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Woman Kills Her Ex-Lover’s Baby In Umuahia After She Had Abortions For Him / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions, Woman Tells Court by Lalacious123: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
My Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions, Woman Tells Court Ekohotblog, September 7, 2020.. A nurse, Shukurat Adewumi, on Monday sought the dissolution of her 17-year-old marriage to husband, Adewale, in a Customary Court sitting at Mapo in Ibadan on grounds that he forced to have 15 abortions.

Shukurat, a mother of three, made the claim in her counter argument before Chief Ademola Odunade, the court’s President .

”He forced me to have abortion 15 times, putting my life at risk. ”He denied patanity of my three children. “Some years ago when he left me to live with his concubine, Adewale returned home well ill and I took care of him.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/07/my-husband-forced-me-to-have-15-abortions-woman-tells-court/
Re: My Husband Forced Me To Have 15 Abortions, Woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
... And that foolish woman is suppose to be a nurse?! KAI!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Pastor And Two Others In Kaduna Community / A Courageous Escape Story Of A 9 Year Old Girl Who Fled From Her Abusive Parents / My Iphone 7plus Was Stolen Pls, Need Your Advise Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.