Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) (41539 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sad! Sad!
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by ForeThinker: 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
undecided
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
khaykay15:

So so horrible
Amen

Is Still Crying Up till this moment
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Bornfool(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Rip
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
WriterX:

Bruh i no do oh, the picture is already doing me somehow

Too Bad, Don't Forget Is Always Watching And We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via BLOG

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
lipsrsealed

How are we sure this trailer drivers ain't boko haram
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD! My LORD!!

Condolences to their Families ..

It's a New week and Mr Death has continued his Assignment..
Whoever you are! Whatever you Do ! Hear this..

No one knows His time! Death could pick anyone at Whatever time..

If you Living Life without a Being Genuinely Saved by Jesus Christ, you are living a Very Risky Life..

There is Life after Death!
It is in Either in Heaven or in Hell!

Consider this and Make Amends and Preparation for your Soul.
This Message could be Just because of you!

See our Signature or talk to us if need be..

Shetap my friend!

You people will take every opportunity to preach rubbish. Instead of educating the youths on how to consciously take back leadership through votes and craft a safer and better life for themselves and their children you’re here teaching everyone how to prepare for their death.

Did we come here just to prepare to die or to live a good life?

Nonesense

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by HappyCanadian: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
What is really wrong in Nigeria over here u hardly hear of this kind of bad news, a lot change and reforms needs to be carried out in the country. R.I.P to the lost souls
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
May their' souls rest with d Lord. Let strive to accept Jesus because no one knows his/her time. May Psalm 91 be our portion. Amen
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Kindness218: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
R. I. P to the dead. we don't really know what God has been doing in our lives
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Very gory, may we not witness such a tragic event.
May the souls of the departed rest in peace cry
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Apktotheworld: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD! My LORD!!

If you Living Life without a Being Genuinely Saved by Jesus Christ, you are living a Very Risky Life..

Everyone knows bro. The world is risky but this mishap and countless previous could have been averted in a saner Nigeria where we have practicable implementation of transportation /road culture/traffic regulations by the governing and governed. I don't know what your story is or encounter that led you to God but please learn to address issues on merits and not always from a repent! repent! perspective. Folks (both born again and not) die on a daily basis on a platter of mismanagement and recklessness by government officials. Learn to be more critical without being less Christian. Selah!
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
We are slowing but surely getting there.

I started an online petition asking Nairaland to censor the display of dead bodies with respect to the dead.

Please append your signature to sanitize how bodies are displayed on Nairaland.

Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6083903/signatures-needed-online-petition-end
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by bigdammyj: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
My GOD! My LORD!!

keep up the work bro...God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Ayotemide(f): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
post=93673212:
Watch The Graphic Video As Obtained By Below - https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2669459813275940&id=1397592923795975&fs=0&focus_composer=0

What exactly are we to do with graphic videos of people's lives cut short in such a dreadful manner?

Sanitise your blog, you don't want to find out a loved one passed by looking at their dead bodies on Facebook
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by EgypTiaNDicE(m): 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89 over to you sir
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by relicng: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
God protection is our prayer in this ember period
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by favy19(f): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
chai wat a gory sight indeed.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
ikevictor:

Shetap my friend!

You people will take every opportunity to preach rubbish. Instead of educating the youths on how to consciously take back leadership through votes and craft a safer and better life for themselves and their children you’re here teaching everyone how to prepare for their death.

Nonesense
People like you could be part of those victims -- Hurling insults and cussing at people who mean well for the well-being of others.

Most likely the greater number of the victims had plans, dreams even possibly bigger than yours. Guess what? Their dreams were not enough to prevent them from dying. Then you think the best thing to do in such situation is to educate people on how to become better leaders when there's an information that can help them soberly reflect on their lives and even provide them with the added advantage of the grace to live longer? While that is not essentially a wrong approach, it still won't prevent death.

Let me shock you, do you know that you could be next? It's not a prophecy, a curse or a wish. It's reality. We simply can't control this thing called death, even life as a whole. Therefore, it'll be wise for you to heed to the warnings of those preaching. You only need to surrender your pride, and you'll begin to see life differently (better) than you do now.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by bammydhele(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Its a death sentence to be n live in Nigeria
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by hardeyincah(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Can someone answer this question?

How do people bring out phones to snap or video these graphic and gory scenes?
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by nospmoht(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Most of the dead don't know Jesus. What a life of misery. If u are a christian here, u should always pray for the unsaved, that they recieve salvation.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
I wonder how it really happened. sad
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Apktotheworld: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

People like you could be part of those victims -- Hurling insults and cussing at people who mean well for the well-being of others.

Most likely the greater number of the victims had plans, dreams even possibly bigger than yours. Guess what? Their dreams were not enough to prevent them for dying. Then you think the best thing to do in such situation is to educate people on how to become better leaders when there's an information that can help them soberly reflect on their lives and even provide them with the added advantage of the grace to live longer? While that is not essentially a wrong approach, it still won't prevent death.

Let me shock you, do you know that you could be next? It's not a prophecy, a curse or a wish. It's reality. We simply can't control this thing called death, even life as a whole. Therefore, it'll be wise for you to heed to the warnings of those preaching. You only need to surrender your pride, and you'll begin to see life differently (better) than you do now.

My bro does the inevitability of death except one from speaking the unadulterated truth . I believe you can do better with your approach to life and eternity. Factually, it is the inevitable nature of the grim reaper that allows for us to be conscious about things we do I.e drive our cars, service them, not drinking before driving, driving speed et al. In as much as it doesn't really stop accident related fatalities , it has historically mitigated lots of such cases and will continue to. The scriptures even posits on the need to apply intelligence and caution where there is foreseeable danger. Selah bro.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
ikevictor:

Shetap my friend!

Nonesense

Don't take this issue personal now!

Righteousness89 is doing the preaching admoshing people to shun evil and lead a good life, you can also handle orientation and public enlightenment program on Nairaland.

You can focus your attention on teaching the populace on how to conduct a successful riot against fuel increase. How to organize a bloodless coup, public enlightenment on the best way to stop terrorism and banditry etc. People will benefit immensely from your wealth of knowledge instead of attacking an harmless preacher who never provoke you in any sense.

3 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Finest641(f): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
It takes God's grace to make it to and fro each day. RIP to the dead
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Finest641(f): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lord have mercy!
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Apktotheworld:

My bro does the inevitability of death except one from speaking the unadulterated truth . I believe you can do better with your approach to life and eternity. Factually, it is the inevitable nature of the grim reaper that allows for us to be conscious about things we do I.e drive our cars, service them, not drinking before driving, driving speed et al. In as much as it doesn't really stop accident related fatalities , it has historically mitigated lots of such cases and will continue to. The scriptures even posits on the need to apply intelligence and caution where there is foreseeable danger. Selah bro.
Of course bro, if you read carefully, you'll see that I addressed this. I didn't rule out the need to address safety precautions in driving. The person I quoted seemed to be taking a direct dig at the message, and not making a reference to what you suggested. In other words, even if Righteousness89 had addressed the issue of misconducts in driving, he would still find it disturbing.

Left to me, I don't see anything particularly wrong with preaching to people after a tragic happening. It's just something to make people reflect soberly on their personal lives. As long as it doesn't go against people doing what should be done logically, then it's not something to get worked up about.

Just as Zenithpeak suggested above, while Righteousness89 does the spiritual admonitions, someone else can be responsible for physical and "logical" enlightenments, as long as there are no contradictions. Everyone has different roles, that's how peaceful coexistence works. The bottom line is those people criticising preachers are simply intolerant and they hate the truth.

Selah big bro!

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Openbusiness: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
shocked Oh God cry, may God continue to have mercy on me sad
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Was that a Dangote trailer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.