Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) (41536 Views)

Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Apktotheworld: 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

Of course bro, if you read carefully, you'll see that I addressed this. I didn't rule out the need to address safety precautions in driving. The person I quoted seemed to be taking a direct dig at the message, and not making a reference to what you suggested. In other words, even if Righteousness89 had addressed the issue of misconducts in driving, he would still find it disturbing.

Left to me, I don't see anything particularly wrong with preaching to people after a tragic happening. It's just something to make people reflect soberly on their personal lives. As long as it doesn't go against people doing what should be done logically, then it's not something to get worked up about.

Just as Zenithpeak suggested above, while Righteousness89 does the spiritual admonitions, someone else can be responsible for physical and "logical" enlightenments, as long as there are no contradictions. Everyone has different roles, that's how peaceful coexistence works. The bottom line is those people criticising preachers are simply intolerant and they hate the truth.

Selah big bro!
I am so proud of your submissions. I guess people take a dig at salvation preachings not really as a result of bad lifestyle and that insecure thumping of the heart when mentioned. I believe it is always due to the 'intentional inability' of xtians especially to see the truth and always say devoid of any spiritual inclinations/doctrines.
The economy is practically on shutdown, tribal and religious animosities being second skin to the Nigerian scene and the ever popular concepts of political/administrative recklessness are issues that preachers are expected to be vocal about. Unfortunately, they hardly express their thoughts on them( especially the influential pastors). The idea is that people who hold influence should apply same to change the course of history. Hence, someone like Righteousness holds quite a lot on this platform and should start channeling same to other aspects of life on this platform without necessarily mitigating his sole agenda. You know the vibe I get about him at times is that of a Jupiter citizen who preaches to Nigerians for it seems that he is oblivious of the trials and travails of the average Nigerian. The bro will never know how much souls will be saved if he elects to be vocal on other important issues affecting humanity too. Thanks and selah to you biggest bro. grin
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Orjivictory15: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
everywhere in Nigeria Everytime in Nigeria trailers loose control nawa ooh God help us
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
GOD HELPS US may GOD continue to guide us all through this week

Instead of you people to get your act together and put a stop to these avoidable accidents and situations, una dey here dey call God. Shey na two head oyibo get; abi dem dey call God to help dem avoid trailer accidents??
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Speed & bad drivers angry
RIP cry

And what are you people doing to put an end to it? Try drive anyhow for obodo oyibo and see how their police go kom for you. By the time dem finish with you enn...you no go even fit drive for the entire continent.

Una dey here dey call God and bad drivers. Nosense!!
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
blinking001:
May we never die young before fulfilling our destiny Amen.
AMEN
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mkelv0106:
Thank you God for always taking me to and fro each, not that I’m the most deserving. To the dead, RIP

God has nothing to do with it; you are just lucky. Or you think you are more special than those who have died in accidents?
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
oh my God!!!!!!

tragedy in ember months

may ember tragedy never locate any of us in Jesus name amen

may we live long and fulfilled our dreams.

rip to the dead.

anyway live without Jesus is full of crises

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
oh my God!!!!!!

tragedy in ember months

rip to the dead.

1 Like

oh my God!!!!!!

tragedy in ember months

rip to the dead.

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by VicM6: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
the trailer lost control due to the drivers error from the ogogoro he took. Accident don't just occur, they are cause by human error.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Soleye24(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
I'm beginning to think that this is done on a purpose. I lost a very close cousin to similar incident two weeks back in Zamfara, this bua trailer killed all the 22 passengers claiming to loose control as usual. This is not the 20th time we have heard trailers losing control and killing people, and the government is keeping mute on this because none of their relatives is involved. No one is save, i was really apprehensive when coming to Lagos yesterday as I don't feel save on Nigeria road anymore. These people entered the bus with the aim of reaching their destinations and reuniting with their families but one aboki bastard just claim their lives. If aboki no use trailer crush u, yahoo boy go use you do ritual. Nigeria was a country!
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
Humanoid01:

People like you could be part of those victims -- Hurling insults and cussing at people who mean well for the well-being of others.

Most likely the greater number of the victims had plans, dreams even possibly bigger than yours. Guess what? Their dreams were not enough to prevent them from dying. Then you think the best thing to do in such situation is to educate people on how to become better leaders when there's an information that can help them soberly reflect on their lives and even provide them with the added advantage of the grace to live longer? While that is not essentially a wrong approach, it still won't prevent death.

Let me shock you, do you know that you could be next? It's not a prophecy, a curse or a wish. It's reality. We simply can't control this thing called death, even life as a whole. Therefore, it'll be wise for you to heed to the warnings of those preaching. You only need to surrender your pride, and you'll begin to see life differently (better) than you do now.

You’re either ignorant, misinformed or have simply refused to wake up from your slumber!!

Let me shock you too, sir...you will be next if you refuse to change your religious stricken mindset.

There’s time for everything, okay? When 90% of deaths in Nigeria are caused by either recklessness or lack of proper administration then you believe the best antidote to that would be to preach to everyone to prepare for a holy death?

If there’s a wonderful place waiting for you afterlife si no reason to worry about here, why don’t you start going there now, why suffer in Buhari government?

I was right to tell him to keep his preaching because that’s not what we need now to save our environment okay?

I’d rather teach my children to do all they can to save their environment and fix others than prepare and pray for a holy death as the solution to issues thrown to them by fellow men and corrupt government.

BYE!!
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zenithpeak:

Don't take this issue personal now!

Righteousness89 is doing the preaching admoshing people to shun evil and lead a good life, you can also handle orientation and public enlightenment program on Nairaland.

You can focus your attention on teaching the populace on how to conduct a successful riot against fuel increase. How to organize a bloodless coup, public enlightenment on the best way to stop terrorism and banditry etc. People will benefit immensely from your wealth of knowledge instead of attacking an harmless preacher who never provoke you in any sense.

Thank you for the response.

But I am one if the people he’s admonishing so it’s still within my rights to respond in line.

Being fair, he would have specified that his teaching for today is meant for coconut heads who have little understanding of the appropriate time for such.

When people lose their lives in this manner the appropriate thing to do is sympathize, identify the cause if you truly care, then advise people on how to avoid future occurrence...that’s how to deal with issues not to come with these religious cards that has never helped anything since the last 60 years. That story is stale, bro!!

My understanding of his words is that everyone should live a holy life SO THAT when such occurs you will go to heaven right? But hey this is Nigeria and most of these occurrences are avoidable, so why pray for holy death instead of fixing the problem? I tire...

If he has no information to fix issues he should mind his lane or please specify his flock.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Mkelv0106(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
KenModi:

God has nothing to do with it; you are just lucky. Or you think you are more special than those who have died in accidents?
It’s God for me bro. I believe in blessings not luck.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
where is that Righteousness guy, who likes dead people.. here is anothe opportunity for him to spread his religious bullcrap.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Only in Nigeria trailer is always crushing people i ve been driving trailer from london to around Europe delivering goods for 3 years now, i have never witnessed any trailer crushing people on the roads i ply.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by amali52(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
[Amenquote author=blinking001 post=93673160]May we never die young before fulfilling our destiny Amen. [/quote]
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mkelv0106:

It’s God for me bro. I believe in blessings not luck.

Beliefs are different from reality. You believe in something doesn’t not make it reality. Believe you won’t be hit by a moving train or truck and jump right in front of it...then come back and tell us how your “belief” saved you.

Religion is truly the opium of the people.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Clemzy16(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sad days. May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Paromarc: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
This rarely happens in a developed country because there are strong regulations put in place. Mbom Nigeria!
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Condolences to their Families ..
It's a New week and Mr Death has continued his Assignment..

We are Here again to Admonish and Advice on How to Save your Soul from Hell!

Whoever you are! Whatever you Do ! Hear this..

No one knows His time! Death could pick anyone at Whatever time..

If you are Living Life without Being Genuinely Saved by Jesus Christ, you are living a Very Highly Risky Life..

You need to as a Matter of Urgency, Make Amends...

There is Life after Death!
It is in Either in Heaven or in Hell!

Consider this and Make Amends and Preparation for your Soul.
This Message could be Just because of you!

Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by tayotheplug: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
God please
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by earnit3: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
really
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Dagger111(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
blinking001:
May we never die young before fulfilling our destiny Amen.

If person die young, which destiny he wan fulfil again?
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
KenModi:
And what are you people doing to put an end to it? Try drive anyhow for obodo oyibo and see how their police go kom for you. By the time dem finish with you enn...you no go even fit drive for the entire continent.

Una dey here dey call God and bad drivers. Nosense!!
ok boomer cheesy
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Apktotheworld:

I am so proud of your submissions. I guess people take a dig at salvation preachings not really as a result of bad lifestyle and that insecure thumping of the heart when mentioned. I believe it is always due to the 'intentional inability' of xtians especially to see the truth and always say devoid of any spiritual inclinations/doctrines.
The economy is practically on shutdown, tribal and religious animosities being second skin to the Nigerian scene and the ever popular concepts of political/administrative recklessness are issues that preachers are expected to be vocal about. Unfortunately, they hardly express their thoughts on them( especially the influential pastors). The idea is that people who hold influence should apply same to change the course of history. Hence, someone like Righteousness holds quite a lot on this platform and should start channeling same to other aspects of life on this platform without necessarily mitigating his sole agenda. You know the vibe I get about him at times is that of a Jupiter citizen who preaches to Nigerians for it seems that he is oblivious of the trials and travails of the average Nigerian. The bro will never know how much souls will be saved if he elects to be vocal on other important issues affecting humanity too. Thanks and selah to you biggest bro. grin
Very apt! I agree with you bro.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
ikevictor:

You’re either ignorant, misinformed or have simply refused to wake up from your slumber!!

Let me shock you too, sir...you will be next if you refuse to change your religious stricken mindset.

There’s time for everything, okay? When 90% of deaths in Nigeria are caused by either recklessness or lack of proper administration then you believe the best antidote to that would be to preach to everyone to prepare for a holy death?

If there’s a wonderful place waiting for you afterlife si no reason to worry about here, why don’t you start going there now, why suffer in Buhari government?

I was right to tell him to keep his preaching because that’s not what we need now to save our environment okay?

I’d rather teach my children to do all they can to save their environment and fix others than prepare and pray for a holy death as the solution to issues thrown to them by fellow men and corrupt government.

BYE!!
The irony of this is that the preaching you are condemning is multifaceted, and can be translated to what you're on about. The problem is that many of you are too narrow-minded and too rigid on your opinions that you cannot see the added benefits attached to those words.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
If you are traveling don’t you pray for safe journey
KenModi:

Instead of you people to get your act together and put a stop to these avoidable accidents and situations, una dey here dey call God. Shey na two head oyibo get; abi dem dey call God to help dem avoid trailer accidents??
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:17am On Sep 09, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
If you are traveling don’t you pray for safe journey

When traveling even by road, I never pray for a safe journey and I always arrive my destination. I have never seen a road accident here or experienced one. In fact the chance of you having a flight mishap here are even higher than road. Roads are fvcking safe here, even when travelling between countries.

Oyibo no get two head; dem just dey do wetin dem suppose do, God or no God. But Africans and Nigerians in particular have been brainwashed to think that God is supposed to do for them what he has already given them he power to do.
Re: Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) by KenModi(m): 5:20am On Sep 09, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
ok boomer cheesy

Just continue fasting and praying you don’t die in an accident; cos your government don’t care and you don’t care about your life as well. You don’t even know if a trailer would run into you as you step out today. What a shame!

Even road accidents you guys can’t fix, lets not even talk about electricity; yet you wonder why you are the poverty capital of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Habits The Average Nigerian Should Let Go Of! / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.