Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst (64699 Views)

G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Danniedpastor(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Ibiyeomie is a disgrace to the Christian Faith. That such a terrible character is a pastor creeps me out. The police should immediately arrest him for threatening to kill Daddy Freeze.

I pity you Sha...
In your mind pastors are not humans.
At times we get to see the human side of our spiritual leaders , does not make them less spiritual.
And listen, no man sits back to watch his father being attacked without a reaction. Bishop Oyedepo is a father figure to many of us.

Tell Freeze to leave us alone.
At least he should try this same rubbish with Islam and see the outcome.

No be only arrest na arresting

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Rilley(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
That pastor went too far
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Burruchaga71(m): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
finalboss:

So called pastor cursing grin this is ridiculous.
Is this man high on cheap drugs or what ??
Whats the difference btw this man and shekau ??
No difference at all... Ndiara everywhere.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Danniedpastor(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
hakeem4:
I feel ibiyomie was just being petty. Even the person he’s defending does not respond to freeze. So why would he now have headache on top another mans problem.

But freeze has never used vulgar language against anyone he’s attacking so why is this pastor now using. That’s not how to argue logically sha

Hakeem ,my brother.
Bishop is not the kind of man to answer Freeze.( the man too big to dignify freeze). And freeze ought to let him be. Why would freeze always listen to Papa's messages with the sole aim of criticism?

Bro, Bishop is a father figure to most Christians and should not always be a target for freeze. Pastor Ibiyome is a son of the prophet hence, he is angry at the incessant attack by freeze.

You sef reason am. How would you feel about someone abusing your mentor always at every opportunity?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Okwyjesus(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nemere2020:
There is practically no difference between bigots of all religious shades, the passion to suppress, kill, destroy, harass and intimidate anyone standing the way of their well concocted but highly concealed agenda is not different whether in Kano or Rivers!

These energies could have been used to liberate our country #RevolutionNow
A beg Sowore should Ho and sit down.
Let him channel his energy to protest or keep quite.

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1302906133577904128?s=19
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by PastorandMentor(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
God bless Pastor David ibiyeomie
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Monday60655(m): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sowore or whatever they call you, you should go and rest or rather bury your face in deep shame.
Are you not part and parcel of the so called change Nigerians are suffering today. Have you forgotten so quick how you insulted Goodluck Jonathan ahead of 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Ygrette(f): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
C'mon..a sane man wouldn't utter such words, pastor or not. Ibieyome was def under the influence of drugs on that day.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by fyneboi79(m): 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Ibiyeomie is a disgrace to the Christian Faith. That such a terrible character is a pastor creeps me out. The police should immediately arrest him for threatening to kill Daddy Freeze.
Same way he detained Kemi Olunluoyo for long weeks. The man is evil!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Concepcion9ja(m): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Sincerely, The Mighty Spirits of Kings who sees my heart they know how much I hate Christians with passion. Its too difficult to coexist with them, no wonder boko haram kill them like chickens. Why don't all Muslims and Christians just commit suicide and leave our peace earth to the imaginary heaven where Muslims get their naked 72 virgins and Christians get to wear white and worship forever like the everlasting slaves they are. I hate them from heart, even my family irritate me when they start their Christian gibberish or invite me for church. Fvck all religious bigots, you all should die off already. You believe in heaven which you claim is better than Nigeria, pls all you kill yourselves and leave our peaceful mother earth for right thinking people who appreciate the beauty of mother nature
In the beginning Man created God. Soon all religion will die and sweet science will reign forever. That day is near.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by samwash(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Just look at some nigerians reactions.
The real matter arising in this country nobody is reacting to it
We still have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by seunmsg(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
fyneboi79:
Same way he detained Kemi Olunluoyo for long weeks. The man is evil!

Very evil. If he had his way, he would lock up freeze and throw away the key.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Regcode: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Daddy Freeze or illuminati puppet, whatever you are called, you will only work for the promotion of the kingdom darkness where you or your likes in the political scenes sold your souls to the devil.
Be careful and watch your mouth...
They that worship idol looks like idols.
Am not surprise at your script in play.
Just be very very careful. The word you speak is seed sown.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by mentored: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

In your deep dark mind, you think pdp is the solution to Nigerian problems ?
The same pdp that are the founding fathers of APC?
One day una go wake up

Tarrrrrrrr

PDP is not an option

They were never better

Enjoy your change

You can not oppress people into change

And oppress them to death again with revolution now!!!

Ken saro wiwa died for Nigeria

Ojukwu And his people fought and lost a lot.

IPOB are being killed daily.

One of you should successfully lead this thing to the end without complaining!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MemoriesAndMe: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
joelbooks:
The Pastor should be prosecuted... how can you utter such unprintable words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7UiqtCKw08
This dude sounds like he has a mental problem, is this a pastor too? Is Oyedepo his biological father? He talks like someone with poor IQ in a jacket. His speech is equivalent to that of a retard. If every pastor was like this, people are better off avoiding the so-called god of men.Im surprised he has listeners screaming behind.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by tonguengineer(m): 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
hakeem4:
I feel ibiyomie was just being petty. Even the person he’s defending does not respond to freeze. So why would he now have headache on top another mans problem.

But freeze has never used vulgar language against anyone he’s attacking so why is this pastor now using. That’s not how to argue logically sha

Freeze never use wetin?

Repeat am again make I hear

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Merrymen1(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
You see my problem? Do unto others what you would want them do unto you.

In Port Harcourt, I have heard of how Pst Ibiyoimie of Salvation Ministries has criticized the G.O of Omega Power Ministry (OPM)- Apst Chibuzo G. Chiyere , saying that his church is "Poultry" when they were at the old site, he equally said that because OPM GO uses Coconut in his church , he is not a true man of God. In all these, has OPM GO caused him?

He should be guided. As a clergy man you don't talk anyhow expecially when on the altar
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Evercurious(f): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

That is how they use church to deceive people while they habor criminals.....
Every criminal in Port Harcourt you will see them there....

Lol.. you get sense so?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Oracleforce: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Daddy freeze is still thinking of what to do....about the response from the man of God...
Probably he will sue the man of God for libel or sth....
The whole Christian will wage against him.... let's wait and see...i trust portharcourt people...for example wike....he will not allow such to happen to his people.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
finalboss:

So called pastor cursing grin this is ridiculous. Is this man high on cheap drugs or what ?? Whats the difference btw this man and shekau ??
idiot go sleep
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
finalboss:

So called pastor cursing grin this is ridiculous. Is this man high on cheap drugs or what ?? Whats the difference btw this man and shekau ??
idiot go sleep
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
don't know why our pastors suddenly become arrogant when they get rich, when churches were closed for 6 months did he say anything?

when CAMA 2 was launched did he say anything.?

now he wants to bring down thunder because if freeze awon creek fish.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
seunmsg:

Very evil. If he had his way, he would lock up freeze and throw away the key.
If it is me,I will even kill you
Idiot,fool.
your father borrowed 2k from my hand ,he has not paid me.
tomorrow I will arrest him
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Burruchaga71:
No difference at all... Ndiara everywhere.
Nah your Mama and Papa be Ndiara,Idiot
fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by frankyychiji(f): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
RPirez:

Typical mindset of a Loser
I don't believe in one Nigeria - Tinubu
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
quentin06:
don't know why our pastors suddenly become arrogant when they get rich, when churches were closed for 6 months did he say anything?

when CAMA 2 was launched did he say anything.?

now he wants to bring down thunder because if freeze awon creek fish.
fool who told you that every is an Idiot like your mama and Papa
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Burruchaga71(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

Nah your Mama and Papa be Ndiara,Idiot
fool
. Ewu Gambia.... Hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. you get sense so?
Idiotic fool, come and take #10 to water and wash your face, foooooooool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Merrymen1:
You see my problem? Do unto others what you would want them do unto you.

In Port Harcourt, I have heard of how Pst Ibiyoimie of Salvation Ministries has criticized the G.O of Omega Power Ministry (OPM)- Apst Chibuzo G. Chiyere , saying that his church is "Poultry" when they were at the old site, he equally said that because OPM GO uses Coconut in his church , he is not a true man of God. In all these, has OPM GO caused him?

He should be guided. As a clergy man you don't talk anyhow expecially when on the altar
Idiot go and sleep
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by desiredhome: 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. you get sense so?
You should ask yourself that question.........

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

By their fruits we go know them. Make dem dey make money in the name of church.
Idiotic fool go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode’s Ex-wife Steps Out With Husband At Daughter’s Wedding (pic) / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / Masquerade Kneels, Begs Buhari To Free Nnamdi Kanu (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.