Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst (64689 Views)

G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Taiwojon(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:
fool big Idiot
look at who is calling one fool?

a fool say in his heart there is no God proverbs 14:1
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by desiredhome: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Thank God IT'S DIFFICULT but NOT IMPOSSIBLE..
Go and read your Bible.....stop reading literature from your Hushpapas......
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Ogaemmii: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
faceland:
Hay dude Ogaemmii sorry to disturb but please how do you generate your robot voice please? That specific CGV

I use text to voice. Software is called newscaster vocaliser

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Are di nudi nudi..
Idiotic fool how is your mother the greatest fool of all time?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

YOUR PAPA ROTTEN BLOCKOS!!!
YOUR MAMA SMELLY TOTO!!!
I think say you swear nah? Idiotic fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Neroiam(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Ibiyeomie is a disgrace to the Christian Faith. That such a terrible character is a pastor creeps me out. The police should immediately arrest him for threatening to kill Daddy Freeze.

The way some of you uneducated folks who're privy to internet come online to blab rubbish disgusts me. Why u no go arrest am urself? Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

YOUR PAPA ROTTEN BLOCKOS!!!
YOUR MAMA SMELLY TOTO!!!
I PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO, THE THING COME MAKE FUEN FUEN
Idiotic fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

I think say you swear nah?
Idiotic fool

YOUR MAMA TOTO CAN BE FVCKED FOR AS LOW AS 500 NAIRA
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

YOUR FATHER IS A USELESS DRUNK!
YOUR MAMA CHEAP GUTTER TOTO
ahahahah see this fool, how about your father the greatest fool of his father's house?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

Idiotic fool

YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALREADY WALKING CORPSES
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

YOUR MAMA TOTO CAN BE FVCKED FOR AS LOW AS 500 NAIRA
I laugh in Spanish anjkdkknd bdhjn Idiotic fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

ahahahah see this fool,
how about your father the greatest fool of his father's house?

I CAN'T WAIT TO PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO AGAIN
E GO STILL MAKE FUEN FUEN!!! cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by desiredhome: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Abeg go check your brain.. something dey shake inside.. so if an active church member is a thief so it automatically becomes the pastors fault? You expect the pastor to know all the members or you mean he should do KYC or is it KYM?

Lol
I don't argue with dingbats.....it's obvious your brain has been replaced with Papa Say..... That is what your greed/longthroth have caused you?..... slaves to a mere motal

Those criminals are not pastors, they are Pastorprenours....like Pastorpreours like his zombie/criminals followers
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALREADY WALKING CORPSES
Idiotic fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

I laugh in Spanish anjkdkknd bdhjn
Idiotic fool

I GO PUT SNIPER INSIDE YOUR MAMA TOTO THIS TIME
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

Idiotic fool

DRUNK FATHER AND MAMA WEY GET SOUR TOTO
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Regis001: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

DRUNK FATHER AND MAMA WEY GET SOUR TOTO
Idiotic fool
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

I GO PUT SNIPER INSIDE YOUR MAMA TOTO THIS TIME
how is your mother the greatest fool of the family
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

how is your mother the greatest fool of the family

I DOR DEY PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO SINCE 2003
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Evercurious(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

I don't argue with dingbats.....it's obvious your brain has been replaced with Papa Say..... That is what your greed/longthroth have caused you?..... slaves to a mere motal

Those criminals are not pastors, they are Pastorprenours....like Pastorpreours like his zombie/criminals followers

Lol.. pls die if you can
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Evercurious(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Still same thing

Not at all.. why do pained? Pastor collect your wife or husband?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

I DOR DEY PRESS YOUR MAMA TOTO SINCE 2003
Idiotic fool how is your mother?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by desiredhome: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. pls die if you can
Like your dead brain?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by Evercurious(f): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
desiredhome:

Like your dead brain?

Lol.. frustration is real in your life
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by desiredhome: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evercurious:

Not at all.. why do pained? Pastor collect your wife or husband?
How is it my pain.?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ayebagbalinyo:

Idiotic fool how is your mother?

YOUR PAPA SMELLY PRICK
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by seunmsg(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
Neroiam:

They way some of you uneducated folks who're privy to internet come online to blab rubbish disgusts me. Why u no go arrest am urself? Nonsense

So, if someone openly threatened to kill you or someone very close to you, won’t you report the case to the police for investigation? Will you wait till the threat is carried out before taking action? Use your sense now.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst by passiveincome01: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / Osinbajo Risks Impeachment As Senate Asks Him To Withdraw Statement / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.