Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:42 PM

Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' (44979 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / Nengi Entered The Shower With Ozo & Invited Trickytee - Ka3na / Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by 4tomandchi: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Erica is gone this two want to steal the headlines again I hope it works out for them.
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Pascal181: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Buhari please stop suffering Nigerians. It's not by force to rule. Resign and go take of ur cows.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Kentuforchrist(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
yceeluv...u never fry the beans finish.... abeg come fry water ooo... another news don come

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by bignwa(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Neddstark: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fine boy, wasting his fineness. He doesnt know his value

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by sulaimon22: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ozo leave 80 million they chase pussy. this life get as e b

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Ebenezer2021(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Shutupthere:
Return of the Simpsons
I dont know why they are so increasingly numerous these days

15 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Kobicove(m): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
A full grown man acting like a lovestruck teenager undecided

10 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Babatoxx: 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=Ijaya123 post=93680325]Who has follow come iPhone charger? [/quote
I have]
Reach me on 08184600777

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ozo is a huge simp, and I hate that word!!!

14 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by od501: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
DebbieBianca:
BBNaija: "I Am In Love With You. I can't change it'" - Ozo Confesses His Undying Love For Nengi

Ozo has professed his undying love for his fellow housemate, Nengi, stating that he is in love with her and can't change it.

Last night, while the pair were together in the room, Ozo told Nengi that he knows they are both in a reality TV show but his reality is that he is in love with her.

"I don't care how people see things but all I know is that I am here. It is a reality TV show and I am living my own reality here.

The fact of the matter is that I am in love with you. I can't change it.'' he said

Meanwhile On Monday Morning Nengi Told Ozo To Leave Her Alone.:

Big Brother Naija 2020 Housemate, Nengi has told Ozo to let her do whatever she wants to do without thinking it is about him.

According to Nengi, she always has to answer questions from Ozor and she’s beginning to get upset by his constant questioning of her actions in the House.

Speaking on Monday morning, September 7, Nengi told Ozo to stop thinking there’s always an issue between them whenever she wants to be alone.

“I have told you if I want to do something, leave me alone.

“Anytime I want to do something and you keep telling me to stay here or do this or that it gets me upset and I don’t want to get upset with you.

“Stop making it look like everything is always about you.

“Anytime I get upset you think it’s about you or that I am angry at you and that’s not supposed to be.

“Just let me do what I want to do anytime I want to do it and stop always insinuating that we have issues whenever my mood changes,” she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjFbYevedg0

Another fuckery about to unfold

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
THE SIMPING LEGEND HIMSELF

19 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by seguno2: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Shutupthere:
Return of the Simpsons

He may be trying to fence out the spoiled brat taking over the girl, since his soak away (sorry, semen) pit has been disqualified and congi na bastard, so therefore congo shining must continue.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by blackgold7777(f): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
who knows Lai Mohammed home address. abeg
for what use pls

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by imagrg(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Romeo and Juliet in the House.

But the boy like better thing sha.

3 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Selaphiel: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
And so? You no hear when he told her they're in a reality show and he's living his reality while in the show.
So what do you think he meant by that?
When he's out of the show, his reality will also change to the outside world mentality and he will adjust accordingly.
The sooner you people realise that all dis na strategy to keep people talking, the quicker you'd stop disturbing us with dis kind of news.

7 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by lekki1444: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
OZOS strategy in the BB house is to get sympathy votes by pestering nengi

5 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by jericco1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
He needs to be abreast with Ubunja's Miseducation grin

11 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by blackgold7777(f): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ijaya123:
Who has follow come iPhone charger?
sell the phone & buy the charger.

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by molbic(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
this OZO na stupid boy 21 years old girl dey him mumu burton for national television

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by SweetCunt97(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Odikwa risky. Shey the guy no get gf before d house ni? The ozo should man up and stop behaving like a sissy.

13 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by longetivity(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
blackgold7777:
for what use pls
I want to tell him something
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by prciouschika(f): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Don't know what to say about Ozor.....told you she isn't interested but still pacing back and forth with her.

And as for Nengi she hs the carriage that's why Ozor is insisting
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
I don’t frequently watch this program.

But I can tell you this yellow paw paw is a simp.

Fair guys are just so not charming at all embarassed
Hundreds of beautiful girls will fall to his feet when he's out of the house
I mean ladies that are even more beautiful than nnegi
Take ike as an example
Despite the fact that mercy won the bbn show and she's in a relationship with Ike
One beautiful damsel took ike to the UK secretly without mercy knowing about it
It was later after the reunion show she later find out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by RapistOnBail: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Hundreds of beautiful girls will fall to his feet when he's out of the house
I mean ladies that are even more beautiful than nnegi cool
Fall for his fame and money my dear. That niqqa is weak on bed I bet u

11 Likes

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Openbusiness: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nawa oh grin
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by Officialjagun(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
HornsNG:
Pelee
I love QUALITY iPhones that's why I sell them
Your WhatsApp number

1 Like

Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by flyingpig: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bornfool:
Person wey marry this girl go enjoy, I wish am in bbn house I will have Bleep that her yellow pussy grin How will someone see this girl and will not die for her. Ozo na simp he should come and learn from me grin
grin
Re: Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' by FunkyAlhaji2015: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Leave this Nengi with Kiddwaya for 1hour she go know say khaki no be leather. She go get belle straight

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anita Joseph, Her Colleagues Remove Their Wigs To Dance In '7 Rules Of Marriage' / Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party Week 3 / Bbnaija 2019: Why I Saved And Replaced Myself With Seyi – Omashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.