Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Build Android App Even Without Known How To Code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Build Android App Even Without Known How To Code (272 Views)

I'm Been Threatened By Unlicensed Loan App Even After I Make My Payment / Build Android And IOS App With Python. / IONIC 3 Cordova Build Android Apk Without Android Studio Install (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build Android App Even Without Known How To Code by greatreality: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Do you wish to build an android app for your business but don't know how to do that? Or you want to hire someone that will do that for you but demand huge amount of money?

Then I charge you to relax, do you have any knowledge of website design at all like wordpress or you can use Ms word and so on, then you can equally do this as simple as brushing your teeth.

This android app works perfectly and can be done within 20 minutes depending on how fast your browser is.

All you need to do has been encrypted and made simple by the developer, all you just need to do is just upload your contents and upload on google play store.

To get the full version or details whatsapp 0-8-1-0-0-6-4-8-1-0-3

(1) (Reply)

Wow! This Is Unbelievable / Best Python Tutorial / Please What Will I Need To Become Android App Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.