Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages (757 Views)

Polaris Bank Took Over Skye Bank But Depositors Money Is Safe / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / Union Bank 100 Years Celebration Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by atheistandproud(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
I don't have an account with Union Bank. In fact, I do not like the bank at all. To my greatest surprise last week, they started sending me text messages I never asked for.

Should I go to their bank and complain?

Re: I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by longetivity(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
maybe someone has used ur number to open an account
Re: I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by atheistandproud(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
maybe someone has used ur number to open an account

Ha! this is serious.
Re: I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by Kdon2: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
atheistandproud:
I don't have an account with Union Bank. In fact, I do not like the bank at all. To my greatest surprise last week, they started sending me text messages I never asked for.

Should I go to their bank and complain?

Efcc is on their way to arrest you for fraud. You better go and complain fastt
Re: I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by Hakeem12(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Either someone opened an account using your number by mistake, or your sim was recycled and the previous owner probably used the bank. It's the same thing that happens to people who get strange calls from people they don't know repeatedly, cos their sim was recycled.
Re: I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by Tracy212: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Call the number in the sms or message their IG page: unionbankng. Unionbank_ng for Twitter.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by atheistandproud(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tracy212:
Call the number in the sms or message their IG page: unionbankng. Unionbank_ng for Twitter.

Thank you
Re: I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by hahn(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2020
atheistandproud:

Ha! this is serious.

Do you use mtn?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Have An Account With Union Bank But They're Sending Me Messages by atheistandproud(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2020
hahn:

Do you use mtn?
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Diaper Business. / Aramex Shop & Ship Reviews Needed! / How To Market Your Business By Using Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.