Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,861 members, 7,798,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? (4352 Views)

Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by senatepresido: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Good evening Nairalanders

So I will just go straight to the point, an argument broke out today about ethnicity of Governors in Northern Nigeria, someone said that there's no single Governor from the Hausa ethnic group in Northern Nigeria presently.

How true is this statement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by LukasPodolski: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
That should not be a problem.

though the Fulanis are migrants from guinea and Minority.

the key point is that HAUSAS are not complaining.

HAUSAS/FULANIS Are one, stop creating division.

I know you are from the Eastern region.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Brandstudio01: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Will like to know myself

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
All of dem na hausa
Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by AsomughaChuks02: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hausa and Fulani say that they are one and the same tribe so your question is not relevant.

5 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Why not answer the young man or keep quiet if you don't know. Do you think everyone comes here for tribal bashing? Some are here for knowledge.

Seeking knowledge is not being tribal.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
The unity in the North, if only south could have just 50% percent. It's very difficult to separate Hausa and Fulani, maybe because of religion, anything Fulani people are doing you will never see an Hausa man complain especially when it has to do with religion or politics. We southerners that have everything, our own is all about division, afonja,Igbo etc.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Hellraiser77: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
LukasPodolski:

How is that so important??

Hausas/Fulanis are one, you eastern motherfvckers should stop creating division.

we understand that, in igboland you have the :

first class Igbos - whom I believe are the Anambra people

second class Igbos

and Ebonyi people whom I learnt are the third class or never do well Igbos.

STFU man
Like wise we Ijebus, Eguns and Aworis would like to stop being regarded as yoruba, We are not Yoruba blood

We are not descended frim Oduduwa that crashed out of the sky without parachute grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by LukasPodolski: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Like wise we Ijebus, Eguns and Aworis would like to stop being regarded as yoruba, We are not Yoruba blood

We are not descended frim Oduduwa that crashed out of the sky without parachute grin grin
and you think I have time for this?

go get a job peasant.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by eagleu: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
LukasPodolski:

So, the answer is zero?

No confusing the simple question.
Or changing the subject.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Hellraiser77: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
LukasPodolski:

and you think I have time for this?

go get a job peasant.
[/s] Yoruba land grabbers leave Awori and Egun land

We are prepared to force all Yoruba out of Ijebu, Egun and Awori land

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
LukasPodolski:

How is that so important??

Hausas/Fulanis are one, you eastern motherfvckers should stop creating division.

we understand that, in igboland you have the :

first class Igbos - whom I believe are the Anambra people

second class Igbos

and Ebonyi people whom I learnt are the third class or never do well Igbos.

STFU man

Lol at ur stupidity. You kids will always read tribal lines at everything. Easy lest u succumb to heart attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Amb1045(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hausa are conquered tribe. That's why an igbo love an hausa man. They're peaceful tribe, have no strength for politics. You see a Fulani man is a blood sucking beast who has no boundary, has no mercy, knows no friend. Fear them. They're snakes that have two heads

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by eagleu: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amb1045:
Hausa are conquered tribe. That's why an igbo love an hausa man. They're peaceful tribe, have no strength for politics. You see a Fulani man is a blood sucking beast who has no boundary, has no mercy, knows no friend. Fear them. They're snakes that have two heads

With killings of sarkin Gobir and Kano, the small Fulani tribe skillfully emasculated the while Hausa tribe over the past 200 years.

Hausa/Fulani unity is like white slave owner with his 100 slaves and descendants living "happily " together.

Time will tell!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by LukasPodolski: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Lol at ur stupidity. You kids will always read tribal lines at everything. Easy lest u succumb to heart attack
STFU

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
eagleu:

With killings of sarkin Gobir and Kano, the small Fulani tribe skillfully emasculated the while Hausa tribe over the past 200 years.

Hausa/Fulani unity is like white slave owner with his 100 slaves and descendants living "happily " together.

Time will tell!
I like your write-up. Do you have any literature on this topic that you can recommend?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by eagleu: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
excellence44:

I like your write-up. Do you have any literature on this topic that you can recommend?

Literature?
The fact is everywhere. When they allowed West African history to be taught in schools in the 1970s, every child knew that Sarkin Mohammed of Gobir was removed by a deceptive Fulani visitor ( othman dan Fodio), because he, Mohammed practiced 'impure" form of Islam.

Having successfully removed the Hausa king, he moved his capital to Sokoto, and sent his cousin to go replicate the same technique in Kano.

Sarkin Kano, fought back, with walls and all, but he was not a match for the university educated Fodio and his direct family members who now occupy major Hausa cities as "emirs", not sarkis.

Don't take my word for it my brother, do a basic Google search on this topic!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by mannatech: 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
excellence44:

https://www.persee.fr/doc/jafr_0037-9166_1963_num_33_2_1370

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by limeta(f): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hausa are fighing back cause most shiits are hausa
Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by kpakpankolo: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
for those of saying that Hausa/fulani is one, there is nothing like one b/w Hausa and fulani, fulani came to Hausa land and overthroned them in every angle and when Britain force us together as one nigeria this same fulani's now want to occupy every part of country.

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by eagleu: 2:10am On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Chiedu4Trump: 2:24am On Sep 08, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Mumu they are one & yet the Fulanis dont share power with the hausa's & just kill them off at will

The you tell me they are one?

If they are one how come No-Single Hausa is Gov?

Na the Hausa's I blame,dem mumu too much

Listen to how the Fulanis are killing the Hausa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

Here is a Hausa man rebuking Buhari for His pro-fulani stance

If HAUSAS & FULANIS one, then what is this man saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shgsmhA5yJ8

PS
If you are hausa, know that the Fulanis as you must have suspected sees u as easily submissive

If they considered you equal then how come only Fulanis are Govs?

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Blue3k(m): 2:48am On Sep 08, 2020
I dont know why not read their personal statements about their identity or look uo their wikipedia.

excellence44:

These long winded weirdos can't just say no I dont have any book recommendations. See if your local library has these books.

A History of Nigeria. Toyin Falola 

History of West Africa Vol 1 ed. Ade Ajayi & Michael Crowder
Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by slivertongue: 4:05am On Sep 08, 2020
masari
Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Deprofessional(m): 6:13am On Sep 08, 2020
The only Hausa land that the Fulanis could not conquer is Borno state.

Mai Idris Aloma with his warriors fought the fulanis to a stand still and roundly defeated them.

That is why the fulanis in a bid to destroy Borno, foisted Boko haram there.

8 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Exmilitant(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2020
A nice thread that one would have glean one or two info have been diverted to tribal lane. What's wrong with the igbos and yorubas for god sake? This senseless wrangling was what destroyed zik and awolowo and you guys are repeating it! How many fulanis have you guys seen here bashing anyone?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by ceeceeuwa: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Deprofessional:

Mai Idris Aloma with his warriors fought the fulanis to a stand still and roundly defeated them.

FOOD for thought!
Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by mannatech: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Deprofessional:

Borno is kanuri land and the governor is a yerwa kanuri man

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by Blankstare(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2020
eagleu:

Time will tell!

The hausas are gone forever cos they haven't any sophisticated culture to fall back to, same as Nupe land, there's hope for Yoruba in Ilorin.
Re: Fact Check: Are There Hausa Governors In Northern Nigeria? by DEROX: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2020
grin Anytime we see a thread like this we know which region they come from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. / New Obi-datti Private Jet Donated To Labour Party For Campaign / Ooni Of Ife Blast Inec Chairman Mahmood Yakubu For Declaring Tinubu As The Winne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.