Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (69979 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Toyboyz: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nigerian Military officer Joelson Efe in lovely pre-wedding photos with his betrothed lover Gloria Chinenye.

How do you see them?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by longetivity(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
me singing love nwantiti by ckay.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Toyboyz: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
me singing love nwantiti by ckay.
Weldone sir!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by BrighterMe: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice. Congratulations to them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
so lovely,may this coming Shiloh not reach me single

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by gunners160(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
I also pray u stop all those ladies forming attitude and Erica's character

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
gunners160:

I also pray u stop all those ladies forming attitude and Erica's character
shut it there,i am not in anyway Ericalike,never and never will

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Acekidc4(m): 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Well what can I say!!Wish Dem all the best.
Wait is that soldier Korofo or Starman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by gunners160(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
shut it there,i am not in anyway Ericalike,never and never will
Do I even need to say anything again? telling some me to shut up says it next. Make I run before u threaten to kill me.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
gunners160:

Do I even need to say anything again? telling some me to shut up says it next. Make I run before u threaten to kill me.
fear fear, I don't bite

14 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Barbsamiin: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
congrats
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by potbelly(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
soldier marry corper dem go born... cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
This couple would have given birth twice by now. This is very Old!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Vyzz: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
fear fear, I don't bite

You don't?...

Believe me we all thought u do...

Anyways thankGod....

And may your wishes be granted...

As for the post... We already know how the met

15 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Veeery cute. There's something about uniformed men that is very alluring.

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by mytime24(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congrat to them embarassed

Bt any girl wey married soldier for dis regime get mind

According to Dame Patience
My fellow widows sad

If u know
U know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
mytime24:

My fellow widows sad

If u know
U know
You too fear

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
mytime24:

My fellow widows sad

If u know
U know

Lol

Are you saying you can't marry a soldier?

Na me speak
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by mytime24(f): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Lol

Are you saying you can't marry a soldier?
d way they're killing them up north,

For me Ney cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
I just checked your profile and saw a thread you created some weeks ago. Are you sure you don't want to wait till this coming Shiloh before you settle down? 'cos that thread tells a lot about what to want.

Anyways just saying, no insults pls wink

I like your hips tho' wink

Na me speak
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
mytime24:
d way they're killing them up north,

For me Ney cheesy

Lol grin

I understand your point, but you need to know that people who ain't soldiers die daily.

Person wey go die go die even if e no be army cheesy

Na me speak
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

I just checked your profile and saw a thread you created some weeks ago. Are you sure you don't want to wait till this coming Shiloh before you settle down? 'cos that thread tells a lot about what to want.

Anyways just saying, no insults pls wink
which thread is that,and please I seriously want to get married,dont come and be spoiling my market anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
I hear say them no born you well if you be soldier and you dey try beat your wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
which thread is that,and please I seriously want to get married,dont come and be spoiling my market anyhow

This one na cheesy

Zzor:
Good evening to you all,please I'm looking for an elderly and very rich man to marry,i don't have eyes for small boys,i need an elderly man that is so wealthy and will pamper me even at my worst behavior,like Ned is to Regina.I am everything Regina and more.Please all this young herbally energized penis people should stay out of this thread,take your aggressiveness away.To those that will come and type rubbish,eat your words and to those that will remind me of my Christian and born again status,we preach against poverty in my church.Only happy people are welcomed

5 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by mytime24(f): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Lol grin

I understand your point, but you need to know that people who ain't soldiers die daily.

Person wey go die go die even if e no be army cheesy
true
Bt this regime wil never compensate d young widows they left behind,this country is'nt worth dying for jarri cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
mytime24:
true
Bt this regime wil never compensate d young widows they left behind,this country is'nt worth dying for jarri cheesy

DOUBLE GBAM!!!

This country ain't worth dieing for.

Na me speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

This one na cheesy

Zzor:
Good evening to you all,please I'm looking for an elderly and very rich man to marry,i don't have eyes for small boys,i need an elderly man that is so wealthy and will pamper me even at my worst behavior,like Ned is to Regina.I am everything Regina and more.Please all this young herbally energized penis people should stay out of this thread,take your aggressiveness away.To those that will come and type rubbish,eat your words and to those that will remind me of my Christian and born again status,we preach against poverty in my church.Only happy people are welcomed
oh this one,not even a single person came forward when I made that post,nairaland men are obviously not rich,hence the reason they are always very aggressive,it was small small boys that was coming forward and I already stated clearly in my post about what I want

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Ugaboy: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
u can start taking numbers from nairaland men.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Zzor:
oh this one,not even a single person came forward when I made that post,nairaland men are obviously not rich,hence the reason they are always very aggressive,it was small small boys that was coming forward and I already stated clearly in my post about what I want

Oh you think so? Next time make such request in the dating forum.

And make sure your face shows on your dp not just your hips. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.