Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (69972 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Oiza131(f): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by itiswellwithme: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
I wish them the very best.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
so lovely,may this coming Shiloh not reach me single

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Benwallt(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
longetivity:
me singing love nwantiti by ckay.
which one is ckay?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Confirmedzombie: 10:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
very ugly dirty, frustrated broke smelly couples.

Nonsense
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by faithfull18(f): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Cherrybae(f): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
very ugly dirty, frustrated broke smelly couples.

Nonsense

How do you sleep at night. Don't let hatred kill you.

Your hatred is madness

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by owila4luv(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
shut it there,i am not in anyway Ericalike,never and never will
hmm erica character spotted

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by owila4luv(m): 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
Am Game Baby...
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Chris2863(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
This has been years nah. OP, you drink?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Ladycewhy(f): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Soldier undecided
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Old News, This Is How sapphiere will fall in love with UDOKA BEST LOVE
Hmm. I get your point now. Go check your mail. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by dominion001(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
potbelly:
soldier marry corper dem go born... cheesy
better

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chris2863:
This has been years nah. OP, you drink?
I'm sorry. I posted in a wrong thread.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by darediamond(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
fear fear, I don't bite
Eeyah!!
May you find you Soulmate soon.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by darediamond(m): 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
TheVultureGrill:
Dis one no go die for Borno so?

Haha??
Haba!
And you are a woman oo
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by nedekid: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
gunners160:

Do I even need to say anything again? telling some me to shut up says it next. Make I run before u threaten to kill me.
Lol
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by nedekid: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
shut it there,i am not in anyway Ericalike,never and never will
Chaii
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by nedekid: 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Soldier undecided
Soldier lifespan de short now a days ba?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by taiwo92(m): 10:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:

Guess u re a christ embassy member because I can see BLW, if so better marry one of ur bro in ur church. Christ Embassy: Those guys ehnnnn. Thank God I learn driving with reverse first

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Ladycewhy(f): 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
nedekid:

Soldier lifespan de short now a days ba?
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Antoeni(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ah ,who do anyhow go see anyhow
HML
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by AustineJohn908(m): 11:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
No sensible guy will stoop too low to marry evening newspaper like you.
Men are scum, remember? cheesy cheesy
See you in Shiloh 2035.
Damn, you are heartless....Lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by cuteboy2: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Acekidc4:
Well what can I say!!Wish Dem all the best.
Wait is that soldier Korofo or Starman?

Looks like korofo. If he is an officer, you will see the rank.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by cuteboy2: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
HML to the intending couple. Is she a soldier? If not who gave her army uniform?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by noziz(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
How many times dis poo wan make front page self? But I go create useful topic yeye moderators no go put ham for front page undecided
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by professore(m): 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
I like you, what do you say?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by TheCork(m): 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Toyboyz:
Nigerian Military officer Joelson Efe in lovely pre-wedding photos with his betrothed lover Gloria Chinenye.

How do you see them?

angry
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by TheCork(m): 11:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Toyboyz:
Nigerian Military officer Joelson Efe in lovely pre-wedding photos with his betrothed lover Gloria Chinenye.

How do you see them?

Bro dhe ain't lightskin properly!!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Diamond23(f): 12:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Veeery cute. There's something about uniformed men that is very alluring.
Not all, but this type in particular grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Ishilove: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2020
Diamond23:
Not all, but this type in particular grin grin
You couldn't have said it better grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.