Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (69971 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer & His Corper Fiancee / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Anfieldboss: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2020
Ishilove:
Veeery cute. There's something about uniformed men that is very alluring.

Lol since when did you become a man cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by rummmy: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2020
If cooper marry solder them go born mumu...... � �
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by lucky4west: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2020
9ice one bruv but no go fight boko haram oooh...soldiers life in Nigeria is a short span
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Diamond23(f): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Ishilove:

You couldn't have said it better grin
Aswear, you can be physically, mentally and emotionally attracted to them unknowingly grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Ibkay32(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
so lovely,may this coming Shiloh not reach me single

God has already answer your prayer last time I told you am a single virgin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by bbstarr(f): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2020
These people got married more than a year ago na
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Ishilove: 8:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Anfieldboss:

Lol since when did you become a man cheesy
Every living being has male and female elements. I'm getting in touch with mine smiley
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Spino6(m): 8:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:

why should you wait for shilo to come when am already here for you

1 Like

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by temi1290: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
This environment they are fo cold sha,very lovely
meanwhile seunmohmoh come and see another one
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 09, 2020
TJaguar:

Then you have to stop being bitter. I see your comments a lot and they are bitter as fvck. No man is attracted to that
Do you judge someone by just mere comments?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2020
taiwo92:

Guess u re a christ embassy member because I can see BLW, if so better marry one of ur bro in ur church. Christ Embassy: Those guys ehnnnn. Thank God I learn driving with reverse first
Come clear with your statement,so I can answer you properly
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Rawhumper(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
I love your style, no strings attached. Just to have Fun and move on without getting anyone's Heart hurt.

How really good Are You to be crowned Queen? kiss

quote author=Queenoffucks post=93723667]Asides fvcking them, I have no fvcking use for men.

If you're going to mention me,
Fvck you in advance.

For the other Female simps looking for hubbies,

Drown.

Queenoffucks[/quote]
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Rawhumper(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
You did a good job Sweet honeypot.

Please am trying to create Thread, how Can i do it?

Thanks

quote author=sapphiere post=93724497]I'm sorry. I posted in a wrong thread.[/quote]
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Miracle1991: 11:30am On Sep 09, 2020
gunners160:

Do I even need to say anything again? telling some me to shut up says it next. Make I run before u threaten to kill me.
bros I can see why she is still single at 35.
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Uniquekriss(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Amen. I'm here for you, probably we'd do our wedding in Canaanland or Goshen if u allow me
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Rawhumper(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
You Sure have a taste for something classy.

Diamond23:
Not all, but this type in particular grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by oluwashedy: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
Stale post
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Diamond23(f): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rawhumper:

You Sure have a taste for something classy.

I know; right grin. Hope you fall in that category?

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Rawhumper(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
I leave that to you sweet honeypot for exploration purposes.

Diamond23:
I know; right grin. Hope you fall in that category?
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Diamond23(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
I leave that to you sweet honeypot for exploration purposes.

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Rawhumper(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nah, nah nah i ain't ugly gurl that i can assure u.

What do You think gives me more confidence and boldness?

Changed my pic recently, anyways am just here to flirt, have fun and move on but i truly meet one my Heart beats with, then she will be my Source of oxygen.

[quote author=Diamond23 post=93745687][/quote]
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Diamond23(f): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
Nah, nah nah i ain't ugly gurl that i can assure u.

What do You think gives me more confidence and boldness?

Changed my pic recently, anyways am just here to flirt, have fun and move on but i truly meet one my Heart beats with, then she will be my Source of oxygen.

I never said you are or did I? grin grin grin
Exactly same, except flirt grin cuz what happened in vegas must remain in Vegas!
Good luck on ur oxygen search buh make sure you don't end up with carbon monoxide grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Rawhumper(m): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
[

Maybe i mis interpreted The picture you sent then.

Well as for me, i dont really wish to have something serious but The oxygen of Thing must worth it dear.

Lol....i wish You The Same honeypot.

quote author=Diamond23 post=93747083]I never said you are or did I? grin grin grin
Exactly same, except flirt grin cuz what happened in vegas must remain in Vegas!
Good luck on ur oxygen search buh make sure you don't end up with carbon monoxide grin
[/quote]
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Diamond23(f): 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
[/color]NEVER call a LADY honeypot, that is damn disrespectful BOY!
Rawhumper:
[

Maybe i mis interpreted The picture you sent then.

Well as for me, i dont really wish to have something serious but The oxygen of Thing must worth it dear.

Lol....i wish You The Same honeypot.

quote author=Diamond23 post=93747083][color=#770077]I never said you are or did I? grin grin grin
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by jakeFrost: 4:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
if corper marry soildier, them go born ....... .........
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Anusiemgood(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zzor:
Am ready if you are ready
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Rawhumper(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
[
What is good for The goose.........

So dear girlie my apologies if it didnt sit well with You.

After Hearing so many sad Stories about love and stabbings, i have decided to continue my old ways no More oxygen tank or water tank. >: grin angry.

quote author=Diamond23 post=93748083][color=#770077][/color]NEVER call a LADY honeypot, that is damn disrespectful BOY![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by TJaguar(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Zzor:
Do you judge someone by just mere comments?
It gives a perception of who you are
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
TJaguar:

It gives a perception of who you are
ok but you are wrong with whatever perception you may have
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Rawhumper(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
[

Hey fire Girl, wad up?

How about heating it up, just to have Fun. I will make it worthwhile definitely.

I understand if You wont ne disposed.

I dm You, we can talk privately.

quote author=Diamond23 post=93748083][color=#770077][/color]NEVER call a LADY honeypot, that is damn disrespectful BOY![/quote]
Re: Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée by Diamond23(f): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Hey fire Girl, wad up?

How about heating it up, just to have Fun. I will make it worthwhile definitely.

I understand if You wont ne disposed.

I dm You, we can talk privately.

quote author=Diamond23 post=93748083][/color]NEVER call a LADY honeypot, that is damn disrespectful BOY!
[color=#770077] Sorry!,
Not disposed, did you see / read my moniker pics?[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.