Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours (72834 Views)

Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public / Lil Frosh Beats His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminne, Her Face Swollen / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by 2020Experience(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Evilgenuis:
People keep breaking records... Buhari will feel challenged and set a new $1 record I trust him grin grin grin grin

Egba mi ooh shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by osejie17(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
let him come to Nigeria and break record standing under the sun.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Fourwinds: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nooil:
To what end?
he has no balls
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Stocktrader: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
martineverest:
Australia is as hot as africa

Northern parts are Hot, While Southern cooler.

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by rovher: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kriss216:
I can't stay close to that box for 30 seconds.
Lmaoooo ...
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Chiemeka1: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Will he be paid for this?
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Rhapsodia: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
tomdon:
Very meaningless record
Which "MEANINGFUL" record you don break, apart from being FTC??

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Any price for such because i can do it.. If there is money attached make una get back to me

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Zacks43: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

yeye de smell
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by RicchDave22: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Pain is in the mind...
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Anaerobi(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
what men do..... what if he died?
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Respect55(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
The man has same reputation like Buhari. A man who set a record of negativity in governance and shattered it years later all alone.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Ykc2(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
Or11:

Olodo Aussies are from Australia not Austria and it's as cold as most countries is Europe.
me wey dey live for Austria never talk na person wey never reach Togo dey talk I mean the so called Madrid boy angry

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
His testicles must be made of solid rock
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Decryptor(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Austrian man abi?

Austrian economy good! They don'r suffer power failure there, they don't buy noodles for N120, their NEPA Bill is not high!

Why won't the man have time for such nonsense? undecided
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Kennydoc(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Or11:

Olodo Aussies are from Australia not Austria and it's as cold as most countries is Europe.

It's even warmer than most European countries. The northern part of Australia has a tropical climate.
Many Brits run to Australia cos of its more lovely climate.

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Ceazario: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mumu d man is from Austria. U see ur self ?
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by etrange: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
optimus106:

Where did he type Austria?

Aussie is the same as Australia.

Who is the olodo btw the two of u?

Just asking...

And what has "Aussie" gotten to do with this thread? You too want to embarrass yourself, bro?

The guy who broke his own record, according to the OP, is Austrian. He is from Austria and not Australia; two different countries. Therefore, he is not an Aussie as the Madrid guy's comment suggested. The guy is being corrected and you want to join his train.

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Saig: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin
wonder233:
Madridguy said he is "a Aussie". Nothing person no go see for nairaland grin.
Thanks to those who have promptly corrected him on the difference between Australia and Austria...but like all dense buharists, I doubt he will learn. He may even start saying 16years of PDP changed Austria to Australia.

Guy u bad grin
wonder233:
Thanks to those who have promptly corrected him on the difference between Australia and Austria...but like all dense buharists, I doubt he will learn. He may even start saying 16years of PDP changed Austria to Australia.

Guy u bad

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
maiiilooo:
undecided white men and yeye records are like 5 & 6
You that is black which one have you broken? Nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Ceazario: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Or11:

Read well d man is from Austria. Mumu
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Chiemeka1:
Will he be paid for this?
Of course. Guineas world records, I hope you've heard of them, and besides everything is not about money. Nigerians self, this is why we will remain stagnant.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ceazario:
Read well d man is from Austria. Mumu
He knows already, he is trying to correct the goat he quoted.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by ItzWilly(m): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Or11:

oboy,you sef na big olodo oh!...its *in europe*...not *is europe* iti

1 Like

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Barbsamiin: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

He's Austrian, not Australian. Two different nationalities.
Anyway, both are frozen countries local man can't live in.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by oglalasioux(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
The human mind is the most powerful force in the universe.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Barbsamiin:

Anyway, both are frozen countries local man can't live in.
Australia, frozen? gringringrin laff wan kill me, do you know how hot that place is.
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by osamz007: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Or11:

WISEMAN, "AS MOST COUNTRIES IN EUROPE"

YOU CAN CORRECT WITHOUT INSULTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Samuellarry15: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Stone gold grin
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Hoelujohn: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
beylinko02:
Wow, what a record and what a way to overcome pains.

The irony of what he did is that we can overcome pains by changing the way we think.
The pains can be there but what we can overcome it by being positive.

For those going through one pains right now, l want to tell you there is light at the end of every tunnel.
Don't give up or give in, you will come true.
My guy if you enter there, you can't last 5 minutes you are gone
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
wonder233:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Josef Koeberl Beats His World Record After He Sat In Tub Of Ice For Over 2 Hours by Wizikal(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Or11:

No joy at all! This one na fatality oh............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens / Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.