Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! (46397 Views)

Photorealistic Drawing By A Nairalander - (guides Included) / Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing / Photorealistic Drawing Of Wizkid... Daddy Yo By Nevetsibot (2) (3) (4)

Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by aminusodiq(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hi Nlders,

I present to you my pencil drawing of the late Wakanda Actor... Chadwick Boseman!
I was moved my his actions, his choice to keep living a motivational life even after being diagnosed of a life threatening ailment.

His selflessness and charismatic attributes only buttresses one of his most famous quotes- " in my culture, death is not the end"
May his soul rest in peace!

This artwork was made with Charcoal pencils, charcoal powder, graphite pencils and electric eraser
Muse: Chadwick Boseman
DURATION : 60Hours
Enjoy your view grin grin

125 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by aminusodiq(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
More
Arts give u the ability to alter ur creations... So I deliberately change the eyes to express the beauty... The panther we all knw!! Thank u!

Abeg take it to the promise land

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by NevetsIbot(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Gotta hand it to you man.. You're good.. Very

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Petyprincess(f): 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Now this is talent!!
Keep it up,the sky is your beginning.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by aminusodiq(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
Now this is talent!!
Keep it up,the sky is your beginning.
thank u

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Promxy94(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Raw talent...

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Madibah(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is the best thing I ever drew in my life grin

372 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Angelacruz: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
you are talented

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by oazeez1991(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wow! u are raw talent. Kudos to u.
Wish I cud draw like this.

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by MJBOLT: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
you made the eyes look like he's wearing contact lens.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by TreasureTayo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wow. You did well!!!!!
You're talented

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by BigSarah(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amateur...
Keep it up!

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by AFULA(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
okay
Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by motionarena: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Really great.

But can be improved in terms of looking more like Chadwick

26 Likes

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Lewisalexander(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
This is No talent. This is hard work.

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Guestlander: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Those eyeballs are not human.

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by TreasureTayo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:
all draw na draw lol

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Osnami: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
If to say I see Seun or Lalasticlala's picture, I for draw am pass this one
Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by tareigns(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Art... A medium of expression. You are good o, saying so because you didn't use any digital aid. Like what you did with the eyes. This pic tells a story to only those who understand the whole Chadwick/black panther thing.

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Thattallgirl(f): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Madibah:
cheesy grin Dude seriously??

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by ipobarethieves: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Stallion93(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Art is beautiful
Ohboy u go draw me na, I go pay u with free Treatment for Gonorrhea when 1 of those your Oloshos give u am grin

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
We don't do that here.

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by monichannel: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Who else is seeing Runtown in that drawing?

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by 175(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Cool. You really tried oo.

However @ OP wetin our presiding prophet, PST Righteousness fit comment here now...
Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by royalamour(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Amazing. But the shape of the jaw wasn't "v" enough.

He's got a v-shaped face.

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by AmazingELixir: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ok..
Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by faceland: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice work but the panther's eyes is out of order.

Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by JhayJoe: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Beautiful but the eyes sha
Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by Findschoolnews: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by manuelreports: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Nice work
Re: Chadwick Boseman: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing!! by martineverest(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
doesn't look like him

Ponmile Pelumi, OAU Student's Painting Goes Viral / Bamaiyi Art: Why I Painted Tinubu, Peter Obi And Atiku / Stunning Pictures Of Female Surfers Underwater