Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency (4327 Views)

Why Is Your Money Not In Crypto? / New Platform That Pays In Crypto Currency / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency by Curvinus(m): 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
There is a new wave of scam from from mainland China using dating sites such as Tinder to swindle people of their hard earned money. Their mode of operation is to use Profiles of pretty Asian women to lure you to fake trading platforms to invest in Crypto currencies. They are prepared to play the waiting game, holding off for more than two or more weeks before talking you into investing in crypto coins. Millions have been lost to these scammers worldwide and they are now targeting Africans, including Nigerians.

They usually start off by soliciting for romantic relation to disarm you and get you to invest into a fake crypto currency trading platform in order to steal your coins. There more than 40 websites all engaged in this scam with names varying names as seen in the Youtube link below.

Hundreds of millions USD has been lost to these scammers, including peoples live savings. They target multiple countries such as malasyia, korea, japan, china, vietnam, usa, canada, and even Nigeria (imagine).

It is speculated that some of these sites make as much as 500k USD daily from unsuspecting victims.

According to a post I saw on Youtube, "they ALL use the same tactics, template, all from Mainland china claiming to be from foreign countries. It's multiple different groups of people hired to scam you. Actors posing as knowledgeable investors. They will NEVER pick up your video call. They have the same routine of answering you at the SAME time everyday because they are usually doing it from an office, with multiple cellphones, or computers. They also steal pictures from Weibo or make fake social media accounts and you probably met them on a dating app. To check you can do a reverse google image search. These Chinese girls will claim their uncle, father, ex boyfriend, stepdad is a knowledgeable investor and has inside information. The claim is that you can invest before anyone else which is fake. If you invest money into any of these platforms they will either keep extending the deadline so you cant withdraw your money or will shut down and take your money. There is no way to trace them because they funnel the bitcoins through multiple wallets. If you've invested already, trace the bitcoin wallet address. Your money is already being funneled out. They will claim if you put $10,000 more into the platform then you can withdraw but they will scam your money. DO NOT INVEST ANYMORE MONEY IN THIS WEBSITE. THERE IS NO WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjQD-y0I8yQ&list=PLLVDbEX0T9Os2FavezaUo0DLhYo0PEqi3&index=2

https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2019/11/154015-beware-the-tinder-cryptocurrency-seductress/

https://thedailychain.com/crypto-scammers-on-tinder-its-a-match/

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency by EmptyGarden(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
I no fit pity who fall for this nonsense.
Re: Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency by Madibah(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
I'm among the Asian girls seff
Maga go pay me tire grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency by Curvinus(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bro, lots of people are falling for it. You could read up the Youtube comments on some of the posts done by Hakasauars to understand how they operate in disguise to disarm their victims. It is possible the pandemic and consequent lockdown may have worked in their favour with lots of idle people looking to kill time on dating sites.
Re: Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Smh grin something small small Naija boys are doing already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / I Have #500k Which Business Can I Invest To? / How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.