Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses (6168 Views)

Idris Wase: No Government Has Touched Lives Of Ordinary Citizens Like APC / FG Resolves On Improved Transportation, Welfare Of Armed Forces, Security, Other / Sdp's Coalition With APC Not For Political Offices But For Welfare Of Osun -omis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses by Redcrafton: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:

Propaganda pictures.

See the real face of Enugu devoid of propaganda

How are those propaganda pictures...why are yours not a propaganda pictures? I know where you come from. Taking names from every area to create mess is not good for your health. Using these names Mbasieboi, Abaison, Portharcourt1stson, Enugupikin etc, to smear people makes you eternally childish. No grown man will be doing these. Anambra people are educated and nice people but street urchins like you make people from other regions to believe that Anambra people are bad. I have heard people saying that Biafra may never come because of the behavior of people like you from the state, who they will never like to relate with. You attack, Ebonyi people, Enugu, Abia and Imo...have all these people attacked you at once? You need to check your medication regularly. Have you seen a Lagos person dragging with an Osun or Ekiti people?

I have no time dragging with you, posting pictures from areas, as there villages from all parts of the country that need attention, even the mighty Lagos. Using your time for something fruitful will pay you better.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses by mbaiseboi: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Redcrafton:

l will pay you better.

See this one crying like mad. I am from ezinihite mbaise in case you don't know. Enugu people are barbaric illiterates. We won't allow you people to be part of Biafra because you people are not igbos. Deal with it or keep crying cheesy

Re: Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses by mbaiseboi: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2020
lucasalves:

Haaa how do you get the same picture of the school NYSC post me? or na so all the schools be? me I know even drop my bag before I collect relocation sharp sharp....

Redcrafton, oya see another poster. Enugu is a backward jungle

Re: Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses by Adiwana: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:

Propaganda pictures.

See the real face of Enugu devoid of propaganda

I know this road very well. It's around Gariki. Ugwuanyi is a failure
Re: Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses by ogodok: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/09/07/mark-ngene-enugu-economic-ratings-and-welfare-of-ordinary-masses/
who ever that says that our governor is not try is the enemy of the state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Tasks Southeast Leaders On Development / Senator Remi Tinubu Urges Nigerians To Focus On Creating A Better Nation / AMCON Gets ₦1.6 Billion Funds Recovered By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.