Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today (1872 Views)

The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’ / Benin Electricity Distribution Company (BEDC) Buys Giant Generator (video) / 'Nigerians Have More Electricity Than They Can Consume' - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by Camos: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
otokx:

Don't try it in PHED area, their team from HQ move in over 50 hilux complete with mopol, NCDC and DSS and have been inspecting PPM especially those that are not pole mounted, it was not a pleasant sight nor treatment for those exposed.
grin grin grin

Here in AKS Phed officials now move along with NSCDC for inspection and truly the treatment given to those that bypass their meter was unappealing.

Ewet Housing residents are also involved.
Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by SUPERPACK: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2020
All of you should go and buy solar panel and leave those nonsense disco criminals. On the long run you would love it.

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by centboy123456(m): 3:00am On Sep 08, 2020
Omihanifa:
Don't worry yourself about the increment just call one electrician and tell him to by pass the metre from the celling cheesy

Even if nepa comes to your house and check they can never know

oh really it works

how can they do it
Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by centboy123456(m): 3:01am On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

I can link you up with someone to do the above for u. They think they re doing us undecided

how am in Lagos
Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by Deathisfree: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2020
SUPERPACK:
All of you should go and buy solar panel and leave those nonsense disco criminals. On the long run you would love it.

My brother. No be lie. I fixed mine few months ago and it’s been amazing. I don’t pay useless nepa bills again.
Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by backnbeta(f): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2020
abouzaid:
Men, the more i don't want to talk Nigeria, the more issues pushes me into doing so. I bought Nepa credit today for my prepaid meter at a rate of #55 per kilowatthour. I noticed that the units was exactly half of what i use to get for the same amount of money, in other words, our electricity tariff was increased by about 100%, i then went online to check how much kilowatthours of electricity an average family consumes in a month, it's 914 kilowatthours, when i multiplied 914 by 55, i got #55,270. In other words, it would cost an average family #55, 270 a month to get electricity 24/7. If the family only gets electricity for 6hours a day, then their electricity bill would be # 12,567.5 per month. I'm speechless.
Told you guys the fuel increase is even better compared to electricity...how can a sane ruler allow the increase of about 130% on an essential product at a time? No matter how wicked he is, it's all shade of wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by streetsoldier1(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

I can link you up with someone to do the above for u. They think they re doing us undecided

Abeg PM me for this
Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by Generaloluseye: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2020
abouzaid:
Men, the more i don't want to talk Nigeria, the more issues pushes me into doing so. I bought Nepa credit today for my prepaid meter at a rate of #55 per kilowatthour. I noticed that the units was exactly half of what i use to get for the same amount of money, in other words, our electricity tariff was increased by about 100%, i then went online to check how much kilowatthours of electricity an average family consumes in a month, it's 914 kilowatthours, when i multiplied 914 by 55, i got #55,270. In other words, it would cost an average family #55, 270 a month to get electricity 24/7. If the family only gets electricity for 6hours a day, then their electricity bill would be # 12,567.5 per month. I'm speechless.

My brother bought #5000 worth of electricity and it used to be 168points but now it is 86.
Re: My Ugly Experience Buying Electricity Credit Today by fineboynl(m): 3:18pm On Sep 09, 2020
abouzaid:

I want to ask you some questions. please I need this info to verify some things.

here are the questions.

1. are you using the old or lastest meter?
2. a, if it's the new meter how many unit do you make use of per hours during your heavy ussage.
b, if old meter how many unit do you costumed per hour during your heavy usage.
3. what are your main heavy usage. the items that consume the most of your unit. namely e.g ac, freezer and their is watt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: Family Of Deceased Begs Army, Buhari To Release Corpse (video) / A REVISIT ON THE MAN WHO PLANS TO ASSASSINATE MR PRESIDENT / Bola Tinubu Is 69 Today, See Photos Of His Late Mother, His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.