Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 (47531 Views)

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by NairalandAngel(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
smiley
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Skmoda360(m): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
greggng:
I know one thing for sure ozo is going no where ....he will win this show ....just keep this in your mind
Which show?.....now you are talking like an Igbo man " chest beating"....what did he do that's special in the house?

A "Lord of Simps at that"

8 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
H
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by richie240: 10:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
*"Dora will attract feminine pity votes enmass. Dora will be saved!

**kiddo has dt 'alpha-male' vibes. He's a carefree soul. Kiddo will be saved

**Ozo has allowed his lust for labia kill his game, and he's not even made a headway with d girl sef. ozo, bye-bye

**Prince, d weakest of d link.......no long story dia!

9 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by greggng: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

Which show?.....now you are talking like an Igbo man " chest beating"....what did he do that's special in the house?

This is not a tribal program ....in terms of achievement ozo is better than your favourite. ...the record is their ....two time head of house , won all wager during his tenure ....has strong leadership skill...i.e.getting job done through the subordinate. ...Has a good and mature way of walking his way into ladies heart without manipulating or lieing against them ...won Pepsi trip to Dubai with trikky ...not mentioning other prices he has won ....above all a very intelligent , humble human being from a decent family ...pls before you talk kindly highlight the achievement of your favourite in same way I Did so that people appreciate ....

12 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mustyghand:
Prince and Ozo are going.
I was once Ozo in those days towards women.

All hail the retired simp champion

Pls give Ozo the prescription to the medication you took. That guy would have gone far in this BBN but Nengi demystified him. Nengi totally casted the guy. I have never seen a man being used as rag like this, ever

6 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Goldenheart:

Do you make barbecues/grills

With dead meat, yes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Greatfullheart: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
honest1480:
If they like make them evict everybody
bigbrothers reaction after reading your comment. He be like; i go cuma cuma step down as bigbrother make u come take my place.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Correcto: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kiddwaya is likely to join Erica.
Openbusiness:
grin see traffic. Ozo and Prince are coming home, coming home, tell the world you're coming home, cuz BBN fans won't let Kid to the Waya and Milk Factory go away grin
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by EMMY76: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

Housemates Up for Eviction in Week 8
Prince
Dorathy
Kiddwaya
Ozo

At Least Two People Will Go Home Next Week Sunday.

Who Do you think will Go home next Week Sunday?

Drop Your Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1303053140166664193

Ozo my man this might just be the end of the road for u have fought very well.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Skmoda360(m): 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
greggng:

This is not a tribal program ....in terms of achievement ozo is better than your favourite. ...the record is their ....two time head of house , won all wager during his tenure ....has strong leadership skill...i.e.getting job done through the subordinate. ...Has a good and mature way of walking his way into ladies heart without manipulating or lieing against them ...won Pepsi trip to Dubai with trikky ...not mentioning other prices he has won ....above all a very intelligent , humble human being from a decent family ...pls before you talk kindly highlight the achievement of your favourite in same way I Did so that people appreciate ....
I doubt that intelligent part...laycon is way better than him in that aspect....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Greatfullheart: 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrRhymes101:
They still want to evict? Thought they disqualified someone yesterday and that should cover for whoever they were going to evict. Abi how does it work?
this ones na for sunday not what you think?

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by RapistOnBail: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
greggng:

And you think that’s all it takes to win? Continue!

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Not watching this show but any time I see this Prince pic/vid, he always looks weird.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Martini101(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Pls give Ozo the prescription to the medication you took. That guy would have gone far in this BBN but Nengi demystified him. Nengi totally casted the guy. I have never seen a man being used as rag like this, ever

Young man, that is his own strategy, and it is working for him. You will be surprised on Sunday.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Martini101(m): 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Young man, that is his own strategy, and it is working for him. You will be surprised on sunday.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Openbusiness: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
Correcto:
Kiddwaya is likely to join Erica.
Well, I can't say. I really don't know anything about the show except for the updates on Nairaland. I've never watched it before. Everything I know about it is from the regular live updates they post on Nairaland.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Greatfullheart: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
I secretly spoiled our dstv decoder so I can rest for my flatmates who shout, argue and watch bbn like say they're watch football match, I will fix is when bbn is over. Wtf angry angry
devil needs to learn from you and tap from your experience.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Ranchochinedu(m): 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!
Housemates Up for Eviction in Week 8 Prince Dorathy Kiddwaya Ozo

At Least Two People Will Go Home Next Week Sunday.
Who Do you think will Go home next Week Sunday?
Drop Your Comment
https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1303053140166664193

smiles
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Femeto: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
If Ozo should go. Nnengi go Bleep Kid.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by majamajic(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

What brought igbo to his comment now ?

He is supporting ozo , what's Igbo gotta to do with what he said ? Can't u counter him without insulting a tribe that's on her own ? Besides did he mention his own tribe to u ?
Must u people bring tribalism into everything ? To u every Ozo supporter is igbo person ? Do u know how many igbos that support kiddwaya ?

Pls play fair !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Naijaarchive(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dorathy can't leave yet.... I can't say same for prince and kiddwaya
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Naijaarchive(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
Femeto:
If Ozo should go. Nnengi go Bleep Kid.

grin grin
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Greatfullheart: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
I dont care who goes home but not PRINCE abeg our ICHIE. Prince is going nowhere.

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by topboss: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
OZO ALL THE WAY.

GOOD GUYS NEED SUPPORT TOO.

NA BECOS OF UNA, KELLY SING GOOD GUYS DONT GET ATTENTION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o01uU7OdnQ

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Skmoda360(m): 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:

What brought igbo to his comment now ?

He is supporting ozo , what's Igbo gotta to do with what he said ? Can't u counter him without insulting a tribe that's on her own ? Besides did he mention his own tribe to u ?
Must u people bring tribalism into everything ? To u every Ozo supporter is igbo person ? Do u know how many igbos that support kiddwaya ?

Pls play fair !
Bro don't think that way, I ain't a tribalistic person, he painted the guy as if there is one special thing that he has done in the house apart from pepsi whatever that he won and HOH game .....

I even like Erica more than him, that foul mouthed bitcch......

The only thing I know him to be is "Lord of the Simps"

Modified: Ozo is super boring.......he is not adventurous....just doing boy boy for one yellow pawpaw....

5 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by freeborn02: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2020
post=93688695:
Good riddance to bad rubbish..........

Still on their Erica.......

Seconded!

Meanwhile,
@the gym yesterday.....

Because some children might be sitting on their parent's laps while the parents are browsing the forum.
And the pic issa bit explicit for kids.
Hence, our reason.
Thanks and have a great week ahead.....

Everyone now knows you to be a hypocrite on nairaland. What an identity.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Missyajoke(f): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
I secretly spoiled our dstv decoder so I can rest for my flatmates who shout, argue and watch bbn like say they're watch football match, I will fix is when bbn is over. Wtf angry angry

grin grin I support you
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Tunagee(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2020
Passionate888:
Ozo and Prince
Exactly!
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by teemy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
I am more puzzled about the flatmates that will only wait for you to fix things so they can enjoy it. They too should take the initiative sometimes.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Rugaria: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

What did Laycon do apart from always scratching his abunna and smelling the debris thereafter? Laycon the stalker is not winning

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by majamajic(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

Bro don't think that way, I ain't a tribalistic person, he painted the guy as if there is one special thing that he has done in the house apart from pepsi whatever that he won and HOH game .....

I even like Erica more than him, that foul mouthed bitcch......

The only thing I know him to be is "Lord of the Simps"

He supports ozo , don't bring igbos to it , challenge him based ozo supporter , don't conclude and start insulting igbos in general

Ozo has won things more than any other housemates, 2 HoH ( delivered his 2 waggers) , won about 5 betway games , has won up to 2M in tasks , he is most decorated housemate in season 5
He has never been up for eviction ( apart from this night )
Don't be tribalistic about BBn , even if , don't plant it in others , carry am for your mind !

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.