Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 (47521 Views)

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Idonije8(m): 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
richie240:
*"Dora will attract feminine pity votes enmass. Dora will be saved!

**kiddo has dt 'alpha-male' vibes. He's a carefree soul. Kiddo will be saved

**Ozo has allowed his lust for labia kill his game, and he's not even made a headway with d girl sef. ozo, bye-bye

**Prince, d weakest of d link.......no long story dia!
grin
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Rugaria: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
And you think that’s all it takes to win? Continue!

Answer the questions.... BBN is not a charity organization for stalking Rastafarians who are in dire need of rehabilitation

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Idonije8(m): 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:
grin grin
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Idonije8(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
greggng:

This is not a tribal program ....in terms of achievement ozo is better than your favourite. ...the record is their ....two time head of house , won all wager during his tenure ....has strong leadership skill...i.e.getting job done through the subordinate. ...Has a good and mature way of walking his way into ladies heart without manipulating or lieing against them ...won Pepsi trip to Dubai with trikky ...not mentioning other prices he has won ....above all a very intelligent , humble human being from a decent family ...pls before you talk kindly highlight the achievement of your favourite in same way I Did so that people appreciate ....
you mean the lord of simp grin
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Tunagee(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
greggng:
I know one thing for sure ozo is going no where ....he will win this show ....just keep this in your mind

Ozo wey dey come home next week na him you dey stress yourself for? He and prince need to start packing their bags.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Tunagee(m): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ozo go finally leave Nengi. Prince eviction sure pass the the other 3 people, and Ozo dey also come home since he has decided to sell his destiny to Nengi, and is more interested in her than the 85milla
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by mimicue(f): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ozo and prince

Im tired of seeing him in bumshort and following nengi up and down . The guy doesn’t have content

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Tunagee(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
kpukpuyenke:
Dorathy and Ozo are going home.

Kidd will escape this one but definitely not the next one.

Did you say Dorathy? Haha! You have not been following the trend
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Tunagee(m): 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2020
Mustyghand:
Prince and Ozo are going.
I was once Ozo in those days towards women.

You mean fine boy wey dey mumu for woman abi

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Myketuale(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
MrRhymes101:
They still want to evict? Thought they disqualified someone yesterday and that should cover for whoever they were going to evict. Abi how does it work?

Eviction is every week.
This one above is for next week Sunday.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by gogetDpunana: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
dorathy must leave.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Tunagee(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Not watching this show but any time I see this Prince pic/vid, he always looks weird.

Na local man him be
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Lastanza: 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Not watching this show but any time I see this Prince pic/vid, he always looks weird.
Not watching the show but always follows every thread that talks about the show.
What are you really feeling like.
Naija sef. Everybody dey form busy, superhumans online.

4 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Tunagee(m): 11:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
Greatfullheart:
I dont care who goes home but not PRINCE abeg our ICHIE. Prince is going nowhere.

Prince ke? Na him dem go first call for eviction

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Martini101:

Young man, that is his own strategy, and it is working for him. You will be surprised on sunday.

Ozo and Prince are already at the door.

They never provided the entertainment the show needs
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Zerolosses: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Please read through...this might be the opportunity you need

Fadi Global is the newest investment and most legit one at that. They are registered with the government
Fadi is a cosmetic company that gives out cash and other incentives (car and paid trip) to people that chose to partner with them
All you need is a one time payment of 5000 naira and just 2 downlines/referrals to move up the steps(if yo cant find downlines dont worry we will find them for you we have a lot of people registering with us daily)
Note you only need a one time payment
To know more and register message me on WhatsApp 09036113826

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by honest1480(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Greatfullheart:
bigbrothers reaction after reading your comment. He be like; i go cuma cuma step down as bigbrother make u come take my place.
lol. I tire for them my brother.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by oforjide: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

Bro don't think that way, I ain't a tribalistic person, he painted the guy as if there is one special thing that he has done in the house apart from pepsi whatever that he won and HOH game .....

I even like Erica more than him, that foul mouthed bitcch......

The only thing I know him to be is "Lord of the Simps"

Modified: Ozo is super boring.......he is not adventurous....just doing boy boy for one yellow pawpaw....
look at this tribalistic animal. but u have been shouting laycon this laycon that. pls be honest to urself, among OZO and laycon who is boring. Ozo is an intelligent handsome gentle man while ur laycon has been childish in that house right from day one forget abt this baseless hype u and ur people have been giving him he is only getting votes out of pity.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by oforjide: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Ozo and Prince are already at the door.

They never provided the entertainment the show needs
all this yoruba bigotry pls can u mention what laycon has provided in that house

3 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by greggng: 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2020
RapistOnBail:

As far as I am concern he has got the fan base ...May be you can educate us on whatelse it takes...don't just make empty statement ....I know those living that house ...if is two people living , then Prince and dorathy will exit the house ...Already I know kidwaya dad is buying votes for him already ....we will see how far he can buy hungry Nigerians ...but we the ozo fans are ready ....just a few minutes after 10pm I have already given him 350 votes ....all my friends with dstv , gotv are massively voting ozo same way we channelled our votes to nengi when ozo wasn't on eviction ....our strategy is working and will continue to work till he clinch the victory ...God will keep us a life to witness ozo become the winner

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by oforjide: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
Tunagee:

You mean fine boy wey dey mumu for woman abi
in all ramification, there is nobody in ur tribe that can match his qualities

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by PaulH07: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
honest1480:
If they like make them evict everybody

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by oforjide: 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

I doubt that intelligent part...laycon is way better than him in that aspect....
pls can u tell me what makes laycon an intelligent man

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by oforjide: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Skmoda360:

I doubt that intelligent part...laycon is way better than him in that aspect....
pls can u tell me what makes laycon an intelligent man. an ordinary first degree holder from an inferior and unknown department

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by otipoju(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2020
oforjide:
pls can u tell me what makes laycon an intelligent man. an ordinary first degree holder from an inferior and unknown department

Bro...Lekan has learnt how to think rationally and objectively without prejudice. Studying philosophy polishes your way of viewing the world and issues.That is why his thought process and mindset is different.

When you spend four years studying Logic, Epistemology, Ethics, Aesthetics and Metaphysics...you can never reason like the average person ever again.

It's a blessing and a curse at the same time.

6 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2020
Lastanza:

Not watching the show but always follows every thread that talks about the show.
What are you really feeling like.
Naija sef. Everybody dey form busy, superhumans online.
You're a retarrd, man, big time. You don't even know me and you're passing judgement already? I watched the last edition, fully, and me not watching this one due to reasons best known to me doesn't mean I'm claiming to be busy.

And FYI, not following every thread about the show, just the topics that catches my attention, as with every other non-bbn related threads. Retarrd
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Realfrankie(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2020
MrRhymes101:
They still want to evict? Thought they disqualified someone yesterday and that should cover for whoever they were going to evict. Abi how does it work?

Vee was meant to be evicted but since Erica was disqualified and they couldn't go further to evict her
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by mainetrix: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

Dumb as an egg.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by AssistantJesus1: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Kiddwaya and ozo
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by fof1: 12:24am On Sep 08, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

Housemates Up for Eviction in Week 8
Prince
Dorathy
Kiddwaya
Ozo

At Least Two People Will Go Home Next Week Sunday.

Who Do you think will Go home next Week Sunday?

Drop Your Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/BBNaija/status/1303053140166664193

Kiddwaya should go home
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2020
No more Millionaire
No more project fame
No more Ultimate Search
No more Guinness dance all

See the useless show that is making waves in Nigeria. What a pity.

Ask a BBN fan what it the show really benefits its viewers and he or she will get dumb
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Drizzy5001(m): 12:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo de woman wrapper, and prince

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) / FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.