Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 (47527 Views)

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / BBNaija Housemates Nominated For Eviction in Week 9 / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 7:52am On Sep 08, 2020
zinizta:

*Scratching his abunna and smelling the debris after*

Hahahaha LMAO ... Na Fierce president you dey yab like this hahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg not kee me

Laycon is fire though cerebral, thriving socially and skillful

Lol.. stop hyping the dull guy. Nothing to show for his intelligence in the house.. intelligent indeed
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by optimistfeel(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Ozo and Dorathy.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Skmoda360(m): 7:56am On Sep 08, 2020
Evercurious:

That lay on isnt intelligent at all. Just has a lit of philosophical sayings doesn't make one intelligent.. all these unncesarry and over hyping .. he isnt even lively sef
Did you read the part where ozo was simping over a woman.....I hate him since that day mehn....dude is acting like a gay in short a gay....
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Jackmj(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

Which show?.....now you are talking like an Igbo man " chest beating"....what did he do that's special in the house?

A "Lord of Simps at that"

Haha, That Ozo is the most Mumu Man I've ever seen. He does absolutely nothing asides following Nengi. And the Nengi no like am at all, she doesn't feel anything for the Mumu Simp
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Babathanks(m): 8:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Prince and ozo would be evicted especially that mumu ozo...........the guy is too boring jare who him intelligent help, abeggi
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Skymason20(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2020
all I know is dorathy is staying and I know you know why grin
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by oforjide: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2020
All this yoruba bigotry that are castigating OZO just becos of his tribe and for being the most qualified contestant to win the money and also a threat to their boring son laycon who only depends on sympathy vote, let me inform all of u that OZO will be in that house till the very last day of the show and eventually win it, and for PRINCE being igbotic than dorathy will knock dorathy out. Since the yorubas have involved tribalism into the show it means kiddwaya has no chance simply becos the tiv can't stand the igbos in terms of voting and moreover he was responsible for erica's disqualification
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2020
phranklyn92:
Chei!!! Who did we offend? embarassed embarassed
as if Buhari cares before undecided he is my favourite politician now sef
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Ebuka78: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Evercurious:

I really understand how Erica felt with Laycon"s stalking..even with money some ladies wont dare a type of guy.. and that's what lay on failed to understand.. its"s really really IRRITATING..not to talk of his horrible and scruffy looks

With his horrible and scruffy looks as you said, despite that, a billionaire's son[Kiddwaya] likes him.

Keep displaying your stupidity and hatred for a future winner.

I be igbo boy from Imo state. I am supporting Laycon.

I voted him a thousand times when he had been up.

Despite his looks again like you said, Nengi still allow him rock her at the Party.

Despite his looks as you have said, Erica run to him when she is traumatised.

Despite his looks as you have said, he was among the best graduating student during his time in school.

Stop the abuse

God created us all

When a white man calls you a monkey now, you let hell loose, but you are calling your fellow black names.

See what BBNaija has made you to be, a hater, an abuser, and a malevolent being.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by kaima1984(f): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
I secretly spoiled our dstv decoder so I can rest for my flatmates who shout, argue and watch bbn like say they're watching football match, I will fix is when bbn is over. Wtf angry angry
lie Mohammed of our time
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by munafav(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2020
kiddwaya is next
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by greggng: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2020
zinizta:

He is diplomatic and intelligent no doubt but his SIMPing spoiled his chances.

Simping” means foolishly over catering to the exaggerated emotions of women. Simping can also mean a man being in his feelings and allowing a women to take over his mind. The terms “Simp” and “Simping” nowadays is commonly used to criticize and mock men who overvalue women and feel entitled to women's attention

I don't think he committed a sin by being simply over caring ...is only when it start affecting his productivity ...that is when it becomes a problem ...we prefer him this way than being a manipulator and abuser of women.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by zinizta: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2020
Evercurious:

But your laycon is VERY VERY BORRRRINGGGG.
Let's be objective!!! If Laycon and Ozor were to be evicted today....who will have the more interesting highlight....I bet your best Ozor moment will be him in a missionary position with Nengi and Laycon on the other hand served us many moments of pure brilliance.... Laycon and Ozor started at the same point but the gap between them in this game is Nationwide

If Ozor had chosen Dorathy over Nengi, he will have still been in the game...plus BBN favours the prepared ....those who have markets to sell....Laycon was just a poor artiste looking to use the BBN platform to sell himself but with that he has garnered a strong fan base and the viewers arethe ones who determines who wins....

If you be hustler you will see yourself in Laycon....if Laycon was evicted today I will support Kiddwaya next.....if Kids was evicted I will support Dorathy..... Ozor is at the bottom of my preference
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Emmypure: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2020
even if laycon win, it will be another efe in the making, apart from the sympathy votes, I don't see anything special about laycon, and if you think it's about first class ozo also gat first class from economics which is a harder course than philosophy, if you call ozo simp, laycon is the highest simp, even when Erica rejected him he can't still get over it, laycon only win when ever he is paired with other, but has never won anything on his own, but ozo won head house on 2 occasion, and he is the only person to win wagers back to back, he speaks good English, he has never spoken bad about anyone, he respects everybody irrespective of your size, one thing I know for sure is ozo is staying, because imo state government, Cubana chief priest, is supporting him massively, the two DStv in our working place, plus the one at home I used it to vote for him, my three line all I used it to vote for him, he has gotten over 1000 votes from me alone,
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
zinizta:

Let's be objective!!! If Laycon and Ozor were to be evicted today....who will have the more interesting highlight....I bet your best Ozor moment will be him in a missionary position with Nengi and Laycon on the other hand served us many moments of pure brilliance.... Laycon and Ozor started at the same point but the gap between them in this game is Nationwide

If Ozor had chosen Dorathy over Nengi, he will have still been in the game...plus BBN favours the prepared ....those who have markets to sell....Laycon was just a poor artiste looking to use the BBN platform to sell himself but with that he has garnered a strong fan base and the viewers arethe ones who determines who wins....

If you be hustler you will see yourself in Laycon....if Laycon was evicted today I will support Kiddwaya next.....if Kids was evicted I will support Dorathy..... Ozor is at the bottom of my preference

Okay.." laycon served us with moments of brilliance".. pls how? Philosophical talks or what? I just need to know
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ebuka78:

With his horrible and scruffy looks as you said, despite that, a billionaire's son[Kiddwaya] likes him.

Keep displaying your stupidity and hatred for a future winner.

I be igbo boy from Imo state. I am supporting Laycon.

I voted him a thousand times when he had been up.

Despite his looks again like you said, Nengi still allow him rock her at the Party.

Despite his looks as you have said, Erica run to him when she is traumatised.

Despite his looks as you have said, he was among the best graduating student during his time in school.

Stop the abuse

God created us all

When a white man calls you a monkey now, you let hell loose, but you are calling your fellow black names.

See what BBNaija has made you to be, a hater, an abuser, and a malevolent being.

That's your opinion and whoever but doesn't stop him from being scruffy.. does it? Naaa by force? The girl doesn't like his looks.. learn to deal with it.. and what's your talk about being igbo here?
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

Did you read the part where ozo was simping over a woman.....I hate him since that day mehn....dude is acting like a gay in short a gay....

Lol.. but thats a contrast naa
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Palehair: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

Gay men don't simp over women, they are not even attracted to women so he's a straight simp so you straight people should claim him. Stop relating sexuality with being a simp
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by otipoju(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
Evercurious:

Lol.. ogologo akuko.. yet nothing to show for in the house.. philosopher indeed.. hin no be musician again?

I dont know wether you are male or female but I actually took a couple of minutes to go through your posts on nairaland. You seem not to have any opinion of your but just reacting like a dead fish in water to the currents around it.

You need to step back a bit and think things through , form an opinion before voicing it. Your aggression to anonymous strangers is worrying.

Best of luck.
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Evercurious(f): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
otipoju:

I dont know wether you are male or female but I actually took a couple of minutes to go through your posts on nairaland. You seem not to have any opinion of your but just reacting like a dead fish in water to the currents around it.

You need to step back a bit and think things through , form an opinion before voicing it. Your aggression to anonymous strangers is worrying.

Best of luck.

Lol..all for your laycon.. he is boring.intelligent indeed. learn to deal with it.

Beat of lucks too
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by pasol4real(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Idonije8:
I love kid and I will vote..ozo is a mumu man the royal simp grin grin
He might be a simp but he is content, without him the show is nothing
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by Idonije8(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
pasol4real:

He might be a simp but he is content, without him the show is nothing
without him the show will go on and there will be more content without him
Re: BBNAIJA Housemates Up For Eviction In Week 8 by ussy09(m): 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Goldenheart:
OZO is a nice guy cheesy
you mean tony umeaze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Seyi Threatens Tacha With Strike And Disqualification. Fans Divided / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.