Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Kokooso Congratulate Dr.lukman Kiadese On His Reappointment As Tasce Provost. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kokooso Congratulate Dr.lukman Kiadese On His Reappointment As Tasce Provost. (184 Views)

Ogun: Baale Mamu,fadipe Congratulates Tokunbo Talabi On Reappointment As SSG / Kokooso Congratulate Dr.lukman Kiadese On Reappointment As Tasce Provost. / LASU Suspends Provost Over Alleged Financial Impropriety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kokooso Congratulate Dr.lukman Kiadese On His Reappointment As Tasce Provost. by kokooso(m): 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
Congratulation message to Dr.lukman kiadese on your reappointment as TASCE provost.

Dear sir.
I am writing this letter to celebrate the icon and the brain behind the modern architectural of new TASCE development on your reappointment as TASCE PROVOST.Its not easy to reach such position and get reappointment especially in the era when the college is going to a shamble state but God use you to rejig every sector of the college,which everyone of us can proud of.
Your achievement during your first term in office is glaring which every onlooker can't deny or pretend not to see your landmark progress you recorded which includes accreditation for all 25 courses of the college by NCCE, securing degree programmes for the college in affiliation with OOU, first combined convocation ceremonies of the college,new school of science building and many more which I can't mention.
It gives me great pleasure to thank his excellence Dr.Dapo Abiodun for the reappointment of the provost irrespective of all the propagated lie levelled against him which the visitation panel has cleared.Moreso I thank the governing council led by Prince Adeyemi Adefulu for your recommendation to the governor to retain the provost for another four years.
As a student and formal student leader of the college,Dr.Kiadese always put students interests at forefront in any of management decision.The students enjoyed your good leadership and relationship during your first tenure which gave you smooth ground when the school is in crises.The support you got during my tenure as the students union president when the college is in crises has justify our stand on your reappointment by the governor .
My candid advice to you is to sharpen your knife for greater challenges than before and dream big for the betterment of the college.
May God almighty in his infinite mercy continue to guide and protect you from any of the obstacles that may hinder your progress.
THANKS

E-SIGNED BY:
HON.COM.AZEEZ QOSIM
OLAMILEKAN
P.K.A KOKOOSO
TASCESU PRESIDENT
18/19 REGIME.

(1) (Reply)

More Pics Of The Accident That Happened At Cele B/s This Friday Evening / Nigerians’ Entitlement Mentality And Sense Of Belonging / How To Control Hyperactive And Energetic Children Especially When They Finish Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.