Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

My Redmi Ohh God - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Redmi Ohh God (5389 Views)

Samsung S23 Ultra Don Land Ohh / Finally Got My Redmi Note 9s / How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Michael390(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2020
undecided
Haywhy433:
Please helpppppp

I'm in pain right now... I went to develoer mode to choose the next cutout option and my phone entered factory mode. I chose to restart but it's not working, , I connected with mi assistant but it's nonsense and couldn't find my phone. Their last option is wipe data and this is a very bad one for me..damn

My phone keeps trying to restart on its own but going back to the mode.
wait why in earth did you press the power button + volume up,it's very easy to go back you know undecided
Haywhy433:
Please helpppppp

I'm in pain right now... I went to develoer mode to choose the next cutout option and my phone entered factory mode. I chose to restart but it's not working, , I connected with mi assistant but it's nonsense and couldn't find my phone. Their last option is wipe data and this is a very bad one for me..damn

My phone keeps trying to restart on its own but going back to the mode.
wait why in earth did you press the power button + volume up,it's very easy to go back you know.
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Henrymorre:
can you imagine. Developer options that I dive in like mad on my phone. If you come root am this one it won't turn up again. Chinco everywhere grin

No mind them, chinko indeed!!!
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 9:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Habiodunz:

Change your phone's dpi to 1000 in developers mode Wanna see something please undecided
How?
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Michael390(m): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Use the pictured steps below to fix

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Habiodunz(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

How?

You said it's a chinko phone cz it got an issue cz of a developers option bug

I wanna show you your phone will get bricked if you also mess with the wrong developers option settings

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Terryindeed: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2020
you worry too much. go to YouTube and search for problem like this . immediately follow the instructions and save your phone. Relax it's a minor thing. go to YouTube and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 11:06am On Sep 08, 2020
Habiodunz:

You said it's a chinko phone cz it got an issue cz of a developers option bug

I wanna show you your phone will get bricked if you also mess with the wrong developers option settings

Oga, I mess with developers option alot and I never had such issues with any of my phones....

Ur Almighty Xiaomi or whatever u call it is just pure chinko grin

Imagine having a phone and be afraid to enter a section in ur settings .

If to say na tecno or infinix now, we no go hear word.
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by KrazyDave16(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

Oga, I mess with developers option alot and I never had such issues with any of my phones....

Then try what he suggested then since you're an expert.
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Then try what he suggested then since you're an expert.
Is it even possible to set dpi to 1000 when a my phones amoled dpi is capped at 534??

Does that make sense to u?

Thats like me telling u to put 1tb memory card on a phone with 256gb as its maximum.

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Nonsoco80(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2020
deltateam:

Behold the almighty xiaomi that won Samsung. No thanks to their marketers creating 40 monikers each.

Welcome to reality.
What is this one saying. It can happen to any phone, when you go and touch what you supposed not touch. Developer options is for developers that are into tech and not for ordinary phone users like us

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by KrazyDave16(m): 11:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:
Give more light to it and i will do it

Jafar1:

Why should I explain it to you since you claim to have messed around in developer mode...Smh

DPI means dots per inch but it should be called PPI (pixel per inch).
It is responsible for you having a clear display. Lower the DPI and images are pixelated, increase it and the details are sharper or blown out.
Increase it to 1000 DPI like he suggested, I pity your device and screen panel.

4 Likes

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by KrazyDave16(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:
Is it even possible to set dpi to 1000 when a my phones amoled dpi is capped at 534??

Thats like me telling u to put 1tb memory card on a phone with 256gb as its maximum.
That's the purpose of developers mode na. Doing stuff to your device without limits.

Also some devices support 1TB memory card now.

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Habiodunz(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

Do what I said and get back to me

ITK too dey worry you

We can even place a bet if you like undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Habiodunz(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

Lass lass the only you do wey dey make you make noise na say you only dey change you animation scale and enable usb debugging grin

5 Likes

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Nonsoco80(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Habiodunz:

Do what I said and get back to me

ITK too dey worry you

We can even place a bet if you like undecided
Don't mind him. He dare not try it

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by idu1(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Snake wey one pesin chop with ease, go hook another for throat......... grin
You dey go there?
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by edoairways: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
deltateam:

Behold the almighty xiaomi that won Samsung. No thanks to their marketers creating 40 monikers each.

Welcome to reality.
cheesy wink wink
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Habiodunz:

Lass lass the only you do wey dey make you make noise na say you only dey change you animation scale and enable usb debugging grin

The things av done with my phone, i doubt if u ve done quarter of it...

Once again, xiaomi na chinko!! just another tecno with less lagging grin
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

That's the purpose of developers mode na. Doing stuff to your device without limits.

Dis u read what i wrote at all?

Can u use a 1tb memory card on a device whose maximum capacity is capped at 128gb?

Its either u have problem in comprehension or u dont use ur sense!!

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Habiodunz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

The things av done with my phone, i doubt if u ve done quarter of it...

Once again, xiaomi na chinko!! just another tecno with less lagging grin
Like I said

ITK

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by KrazyDave16(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

Dis u read what i wrote at all?

Can u use a 1tb memory card on a device whose maximum capacity is capped at 128gb?

Its either u have problem in comprehension or u dont use ur sense!!
You braindead clown forming expert, DID you not read what I wrote?? angry

I SAID some devices support external memory cards up to 1TB!!! I did not mention one but Samsung S10 supports up to 1TB.

And you're here talking nonsense about memory cap.
My device supports up to 1TB with 128GB cap.
Ordinary Galaxy A10 supports external up to 512GB with its 32GB cap.

3 Likes

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by KrazyDave16(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

Explain why there are 90hz RR mods for panels that don't support it then...
Clearly you don't know or use developers mode apart from activating USB debugging.

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

You braindead clown forming expert, DID you not read what I wrote?? angry

I SAID some devices support external memory cards up to 1TB!!! I did not mention one but Samsung S10 supports up to 1TB.

And you're here talking nonsense about memory cap.

Good it support 512gb, so does that mean u should put 1tb memory card in it just to prove a baseless argument when u already know it will make ur phone malfunction?

Same thing we are talking here, there is no way u gonna use a 1000 dpi on a phone whose screen width is capped at 534!

Use ur head mofo!!

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by KrazyDave16(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

Good it support 512gb, so does that mean u should put 1tb memory card in it just to prove a baseless argument when u already know it will make ur phone malfunction?

Same thing we are talking here, there is no way u gonna use a 1000 dpi on a phone whose screen width is capped at 534!

Use ur head mofo!!
Stop thinking with your ass fool!
Unless you buying an SD card from some Street side vendor cos of your stinginess that comment now is baseless.

And there's no limit to technology. That cap means nothing. Weren't some saying that refresh rate mods won't happen? Yet we're seeing them out there.

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by angelfallz(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
I never knew phones had developer mode. How do i access developer mode in Gionee?
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Stop thinking with your ass fool!
Unless you buying an SD card from some Street side vendor cos of your stinginess that comment now is baseless.

And there's no limit to technology. That cap means nothing. Weren't some saying that refresh rate mods won't happen? Yet we're seeing them out there.

U lack sophistication when it comes to technology, so u are trying to tell me that all phones support 1tb memory card?

Sorry to say, But U need a brain check! grin

If u think otherwise, can u name any phone on earth that has 1000 dpi?

Sony Xperia XZ Premium with the highest ppi is even capped at 806 dpi.

If u cant, then u re just being stewpeed!!

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
angelfallz:
I never knew phones had developer mode. How do i access developer mode in Gionee?

Go to ur settings, about phone, scroll and check for build number...

Keep tapping it fast until it shows u "U are now a developer"

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by KrazyDave16(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

U lack sophistication when it comes to technology, so u are trying to tell me that all phones support 1tb memory card?

Sorry to say, But U need a brain check!
The line between sanity and madness is very thin on your end.

KrazyDave16:

Here if you were same enough you'd know I meant some devices. If the examples of different devices with different memory caps weren't clear enough, I don't know what is.

KrazyDave16:

Another example. I said some devices, NOT all like you're making it out to be now.

Now calm down and reread from the top. If you still don't understand and want to insult your intelligence I'm down for today.

1 Like

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by Jafar1: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:

The line between sanity and madness is very thin on your end.

Here if you were same enough you'd know I meant some devices. If the examples of different devices with different memory caps weren't clear enough, I don't know what is.

Another example. I said some devices, NOT all like you're making it out to be now.

Now calm down and reread from the top. If you still don't understand and want to insult your intelligence I'm down for today.

U are trying to change ur words!!

Nevertheless u still fool urself here, u said some right...

Now how do u expect me to set 1000 dpi on my phone whose pixel is capped at 534??

Now tell me, is ur brain not paining u?
Re: My Redmi Ohh God by KrazyDave16(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

U are trying to change ur words!!

Nevertheless u still fool urself here, u said some right...

Now how do u expect me to set 1000 dpi on my phone whose pixel is capped at 534??

Now tell me, is ur brain not paining u?
Same developers settings.
try.it.and.post.results.

4 Likes

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by RealEzee(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Jafar1:

How?
grin how? Thought u said u dey dive in and out of developer setting anyhow na, developer bender and u don't know how? Oga go and sleep you know nothing about phone tech grin be yanning skiskos

2 Likes

Re: My Redmi Ohh God by RealEzee(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Same developers settings. try.it.and.post.results.
grin no mind na, na our inhouse town crier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Global Smartphone Sales Down 4% In Q1 To 330 Million - Report / GLO Now Charges 9k/s As Against 5k/s.. Have Any One Noticed / Help: How To Activate Zain Mms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.