Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (80075 Views)

The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by OyinO: 6:19am On Sep 09, 2020
cyberghost23:
My fellow ode
Lol... Bad boy
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by OyinO: 6:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Amumaigwe:

They are lying in wait to behead you jihadists.
I'm not a Jihadist. Neither am I a Crusader or Knight
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by sonofElElyon: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2020
Like I said you are just being mischievous..

Even the tone of your post shows this..

lomprico:

Nothing was returned!
am only rubbing the truth at your face. and yeah I know it will be painful to u . grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by chinwezdasilva: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2020
psalmistkakah:
grin grin No mind me I stand with God generals...Freeze might be right about tithing but this constant issue with Pastors is not right...He condemn their miracle, insult them when Covid19 issue was at its peak etc..reason am not happy with him.
you shouldn't be happy with Nigeria not him.. I think he's living his life, na only God get judgement. lastly I no dey even listen to wetn these men of clergy men gats say they are part of the problem we have as a country
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by lomprico(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2020
sonofElElyon:
Like I said you are just being mischievous..

Even the tone of your post shows this..

mischievous or not, I spoke the truth. The money was never returned!
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by sonofElElyon: 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
You should learn not to assume and presume.. it is the hallmark of ignorance..

lomprico:

mischievous or not, I spoke the truth. The money was never returned!
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by lomprico(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2020
sonofElElyon:
You should learn not to assume and presume.. it is the hallmark of ignorance..

N35 million looted money in gods acant.
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by sonofElElyon: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
No proof it's still there yet you keep "assuming"...

Mr Assumpta..

lomprico:

N35 million looted money in gods acant.
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by lomprico(m): 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2020
sonofElElyon:
No proof it's still there yet you keep "assuming"...

Mr Assumpta..

35 milla for d acanti o!
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Sagefromtheeast: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2020
semyman:

Any monetary donation is accounted for to the last penny and to the satisfaction of all congregants and not the one one Mr and Mrs will go with all the Ghana must go bags filled with cash at the end of every service or crusade with no sheeple showing any concerns if they are building private University, private jetting, sending children to foreign land for quality education with their future.
Gullible is the name

Accountability is a different topic. We're dealing with uncanny criticism here, can we stick with that?
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by winningwinner(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
shaw2:
Whats really wrong with u people?
What has divorce got to do with the matter at hand?
Do you want to know how many prominent pastors in Nigeria that has divorced their wives?Stop allowing devil to use you and ur future.
Call a spade a spade, and stop beating around the bush.

Mumu, name those pastors and let's weigh them with the Word of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by winningwinner(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Investnow2017:

You need to see the psychiatrist urgently. This your demented reasoning is enough evidence that you need a psychiatrist help. Freeze quoted the Bible while responsible to your god oyedipo, but your militant spiritual business man resorted to vulgar, reprehensible, and denigrate jaded platitudes and diatribe in responding to a scriptural issue. Their days are numbered. God will not tolerated those charlatans forever. Bear that in mind. Enough is enough threatening the life of fellow men all in a shameless show of disgusting pride and satanic ego.

I see your pain. It's obvious you do not know that God you're mentioning. It will benefit you if you learn to mind your business because it's not anyone you see that you can rant in his front. Be very careful...
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by winningwinner(m): 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
focus7:

I can see the angle you are writing from, a sheepy.

Jesus was mocked and criticized likewise the apostles and we never had this fuse.

Ask yourself are you a Christ follower or Oyedepo/Ibiyemo follower, are you defending/fighting for Christ or Oyedepo/Ibiyemo

Go and read your Bible well and get wisdom

Read Heb.12:2

Permit me to ask you that question. Are you a follower of Freezer or Jesus Christ? Learn to be yourself next time...
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by winningwinner(m): 9:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
focus7:

Now I can confirm that you a not actually a Christian but you just carry religion as a load hoping with that you can be justify buy God. I am not surprised since the ones you follow are paraded on the pulpit as demi gods instead of the real God.

Talking of a kid, if indeed you are an elder i must say that age has not justify its grace on you because they says age comes with wisdom but in your own case you a direct picture of a fool.

If you don't call your parents fools, then....
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by shaw2(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Your a big fool
Don't have time with idiots like u
winningwinner:

Mumu, name those pastors and let's weigh them with the Word of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by focus7: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
winningwinner:

Permit me to ask you that question. Are you a follower of Freezer or Jesus Christ? Learn to be yourself next time...

Welcome back from shilo, you seems to had spent longer time there. You have gone to receive fresh anointing for anger and curse cos those are the common pronouncements there.

I heard your daddy said in one of his preaching that he was not call into ministry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.