Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat (80086 Views)

The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo) / Headies Organizers Report Portable To Police Over Death Threat (Pix) / Death Threat: Teebillz Reacts To Dotun Interview With Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Damianwest19: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Biblically I remember reading from the scripture when Peter who has been eating with the Gentiles pretend not to associate with them when he saw Poul .But in this case, I don't know who is who...
Nepa bill from #3000 to #7000, 4+4 is really working �

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Atigba: 4:30am On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by ipobarethieves: 4:32am On Sep 08, 2020
sad U supporters of this Satan ADC Freeze should encourage him to attack/insult Imam up North and let see wetin go hapun next.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Thunderblasts(m): 4:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Business going south for them and now they remembered that freeze follow cause am?
I laugh shaa.
During COVID-19 lockdown, they went underground!!!
Now you want tithes?
Nobody is a fool forever mbok!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by MarcC: 4:34am On Sep 08, 2020
psalmistkakah:

I be sheep agreed...as long as it changes nothing. U lion. So if wat is being discussed is not about tithing so one cannot make reference again.

Oga accept am,u misyan . So because u didn't agree with wat he had said in the past,means u will never agree with anything he says,right or wrong ?

Dem really no teach u philosophy for GST for school if u are indeed educated to that level

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by christopher123(m): 4:35am On Sep 08, 2020
he should sue him....period! defamation of character
Freeze should sue that Rivers man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by chaloskyx: 4:38am On Sep 08, 2020
choi how i wish i was a pastor i would make Nigerians worship me in fact they wont be able to eat breath or talk only if i tell them to i would so use you till you are penniless and worth nothing now i see how it was so easy to colonise us we are dumb as Bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by southpole: 4:41am On Sep 08, 2020
psalmistkakah:
nobody is worshiping any pastor but consistent attacking them is bad...He made a point a good..but always having issues with them is my concern. Like me I believe in offering and giving but I cannot be force in tithing. The truth is DAT he cannot try this with the other religion. By now his name will be sorry..
He is not a member of the other religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by 4tomandchi: 4:42am On Sep 08, 2020
At the end of this debacle it's a win win situation the Church is always the winner. If anyone of them have talked out of context it is only out of their enthusiasm for the body of Christ the Church. Let's not forget what started this whole conversation it was about "Submission" which I strongly feel that it should be applicable to both the man and the woman. When God made them male and female he called them husband and wife not master and slave.
More so is that even if the man is a subject position and the wife in the object position their finite value before God is the same.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by awoluyi(m): 4:42am On Sep 08, 2020
I am hoping to see the day when an offended Nigerian pastor will plead on behalf of the offender and say "Father forgive him, for he doesn't know what he is doing."
Elder Stephen the first Martyr was a wonderful man of God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Judybash93(m): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2020
They are called Somalis not Somalians
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by MarcC: 4:45am On Sep 08, 2020
jaysport:
TB JOSHUA WILL NEVER REPLY HIS CRITICS, YET THE MOST PERSECUTED...PERSONALLY I THINK OTHERS SHOULD EMULATE HIM

Yes on that aspect ..but Baba church na so so money for everything. Bouncers wey dey look face if u look rich or not . If u no look rich or pay big money,u no go enter inside main church building

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by am4truth(m): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Daddy freeze Is right and has always been right......i know that sometimes he goes a little too far, but most of the things he says are always correct (Even reno omokri said so himself), and he always backs himself with the Scriptures.......the only problem is that most Nigerians have been so religiously brain washed that we don't want to accept the truth.

Which scripture pls..
The one he quotes out of context...

Daddy Freeze or whatever he is called is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by bentenny(m): 4:57am On Sep 08, 2020
cyberghost23:
Daddy freeze dey fear lmao....
U know use your dingat, nitwit and other english curse words for am lmao..
Fist time freeze humble n freeze..
grin
You are not seeing the bigger picture...Freeze is now the victim thanks to the irresponsible and inglorious outbursts from a respected Pastor!
He doesn't even need to insult Pastor David...The social media is already doing that perfectly well....All Freeze needs to do is relax and watch how the cyberspace tears both Pastor David and Bishop Oyedepo to pieces!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by southpole: 4:58am On Sep 08, 2020
Christianity is more than being a pastor or leader in the church, but our faith and characters are what define us as true Christians. A pastor that threathened to kill someone is yet to be a Christian. The leader of bokoharam threathened to kill and a pastor also threathened to kill what is the difference between the 2?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by RPirez: 5:00am On Sep 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Daddy freeze wins this round

Daddy Freeze wins every single round! cool

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by ehinmowo: 5:05am On Sep 08, 2020
OyinO:

You know nothing about Christianity. You wouldn't have said it is a religion of absolute peace. It was once worst than present day Islam. Why are Christian Knights having or keeping swords?

It wasn't. And I know plenty of both religions. While it was draconian and oppressive, it was not worse that Islam. On several occasions during expansion of Islam, a whole race has nearly been wiped out. It was expansion based death.

If you know my knowledge and research about both religions (especially about their expansions), you wouldn't say I know nothing. Let's leave it there. I don't have time to type plenty stories.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by pquaver(m): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Deblow:
Freeze may have been wrong in his criticism of Oyedepo, but Ibiyeomie went too far for calling someone a bast*rd, half caste, and even placing a curse on the day he was born! Haba! Were Christ to be like that, he probably would not have resurrected. Our men of God see the pulpit as a platform to play god and detach themselves from the rest of the world. Oyedepo should have been left to fight his own battle if he so wished

Daddy freeze was not wrong to question anyone.. Christianity was founded on questioning the existing status quo tight from the beginning.. Jesus questioned the ways and mode of the pharisees, the catholic church was questioned that is why the pentecostal and some other churches exist today.. They question now is why will pentecostal churches not want to be questioned when it's founded on the principle of questioning the status quo? In the beginning of the pentecostalism in Nigeria even as a child I would ho to church hearing them calling catholics names, cherubim names and even Jehovas witness as people who are on the wrong part.. Now someone is doing exactly what the likes of oyedepo and this pastors started with and they are angry... Did they not read the part were it says do unto other what you want them to do for you?

21 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by bentenny(m): 5:06am On Sep 08, 2020
sonofElElyon:
https://www.nairaland.com/4372621/daddy-freeze-calls-bishop-oyedepo

Freeze called oyedepo bald headed fowl back in 2018 and has insulted him and other pastors afterwards..

How can oyedepo personally be aware when individuals pay tithes to his church?

If he knew it was proceeds of crime, and was aware when it was being paid in and by who, he certainly would've rejected and returned it..

No justification for the insults by freeze (he's not my daddy!)

Not justifying pastor ibiyeomi's outburst, just setting the records straight
In case you dont know Freeze has nothing to lose by insulting pastors...However,it reeks of irresponsibility and stupidity for a pastor with such authority and pedigree to stoop so low and attack someone's mother by declaring her son a bastard,insulting a country by belittling their occupants,making racist comments based on the color of one's skin and worst of all,preposterously making death threats!
A Pastor must be quick to listen,slow to speak and slow to anger!
Between Freeze and Pastor David,who do you think has much to lose?

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Advocate500: 5:06am On Sep 08, 2020
I used to support daddy freez because I am not a religious fanatic, immediately I understand his modus operandi I stopped listening to him, some people can fall for the rubbish he spews all the time not me.a man who pretends to address or correct the I'll in our religion, my question remains is it only Christian religion that needs correction? What happened to Islam that pose greater threat to our existence? How come freez and his movement always stayed mute when it has to do with Islam? A young man is about to be executed because of religion what has freez said about it? Look at I'll in our government freez shows no interest,I have been a strong critic of our pastors and the way they carry themselves .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by LegacyB: 5:10am On Sep 08, 2020
My Christian brothers and sisters need to understand that if the early church did not challenge but the government and Christian leader of their day we won’t even have these new generation church in the first place, hence the new generational Christians were even called PROTESTANTs,Scriptural debates were challenged with brutal violence in those day this is exactly is what is happening here. Pastor cannot be 100 percent correct all the time , do not forget they’re human like u and I, so challenging doctrinal teachings cannot be termed SINFULLY.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by bentenny(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2020
christopher123:
he should sue him....period! defamation of character

Freeze should sue that Rivers man
You can form your argument without making reference to one's state of origin!

Just an advise!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by ifeanyija(m): 5:19am On Sep 08, 2020
joelbooks:

https://www./2020/09/07/daddy-freeze-finally-respond-to-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-video/
he didn't talk about his wife. Please this is not complete yet
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Greatfullheart: 5:20am On Sep 08, 2020
DIGIMARKETER:
one reason i will not allow my mixed race kids live in Nigeria. Poor daddy freeze don suffer for naija hand
same as me, make GOD bless person i will have alk my Kid born and Born and brought up in THE UNITED KINGDOM maybe they can come visiting my parent some times but not for long before naija intoxicate them with their bad afluence.

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by DollarBuddy: 5:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Dantedasz:
A well rounded and logical respinse to the pastor of thuggery and thuganomics.

I always say that most Christians don't know what is in their religious books because they either refuse to read the bible or pretend not to know what is inside the book by turning a blind eye.

The pastors or men of god are even worse because they know what the book says but mostly don't practise what the book says because majority of them don't believe the book. It just serves as a means to feather their nests!!!

Shut up! We know you're from Islamabad. Don't hide under the canopy of Daddy freezer to insult Christians. Nitwit!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by gassbee: 5:22am On Sep 08, 2020
cyberghost23:
Daddy freeze dey fear lmao....
U know use your dingat, nitwit and other english curse words for am lmao..
Fist time freeze humble n freeze..
grin
afraid catch freeze, i tot he was going to reply with his normal missiles , freeze realises he can b dealth with severely by Pastor David

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Olatara(f): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2020
Deblow:
Freeze may have been wrong in his criticism of Oyedepo, but Ibiyeomie went too far for calling someone a bast*rd, half caste, and even placing a curse on the day he was born! Haba! Were Christ to be like that, he probably would not have resurrected. Our men of God see the pulpit as a platform to play god and detach themselves from the rest of the world. Oyedepo should have been left to fight his own battle if he so wished
Yen yen yen, next time, he (Daddy Freeze) will mind his business.
He thinks he has the Monopoly to insult people and get away with it.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by DollarBuddy: 5:24am On Sep 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Daddy freeze wins this round

Is this a contest, then the Kano singer also wins.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by davidpokopikin(m): 5:27am On Sep 08, 2020
SHEY U DON WATCH THIS RAPE VIDEO...WATCH AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE
��
HELP YOUR FELLOW NAIRALANDER TO BLOW TO, PLEASE AM BEGGING YOU ALL..NA UNA BE D NIGERIA I KNOW...ABEG HELP SUBSCRIBE AND VIEW MY CRAFT embarassed embarassed embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip36ajZyQ6I
Re: Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat by Olatara(f): 5:27am On Sep 08, 2020
MarcC:

Wetin u dey yan ?

He just defeated the Pastor by showing he is well cultured and musnt resort to abuses when arguing.. It is the pastor that should have been the one arguing without insult . Don't be a sheeple
Freeze, well cultured?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / DJ Cuppy Talks About Victor Anichebe, Her Boyfriend On Rubbin’ Minds (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.