Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements (10928 Views)

Some Of Sanwo-Olu's Achievements As Governor / Adetokunbo Abiru Picks APC Nomination Form (Photos) / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by nairavsdollars(f): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Lagos- Adetokunbo Abiru, candidate for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the October 31 bye election for Lagos East senatorial district has lauded the performance of Lagos state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, saying Lagosians are proud of his achievements so far

Abiru who spoke while delivering his acceptance speech at the APC Secretariat on Monday said Sanwo-Olu has performed creditably well in key sectors such as Infrastructure, environment, transportation, health care and security.

While also commending Sanwo-Olu for upholding the tradition of excellence, he said if elected senator, he will join hands with the governor in moving the state forward.

His words “I acknowledge our dear Governor His Excellency Mr Babajide Sanwoolu and I want to commend him for upholding the lofty and admirable tradition of excellence in our state in the past one year”.

His words “I acknowledge our dear Governor His Excellency Mr Babajide Sanwoolu and I want to commend him for upholding the lofty and admirable tradition of excellence in our state in the past one year”.

“Well-meaning Lagosians are proud of his achievements in various sectors especially infrastructure, environment, transportation, healthcare, security etc. His leadership in the management of the Covid-19 pandemic has been exceptional. I assure him of my support and cooperation in moving the state forward in the years ahead and I thank him. ”

While also thanking Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the APC National Leader, Abiru said “Most importantly I pay homage to our national leader, my leader the great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu former Senator and Governor Emeritus of Lagos State”.

“The leadership, vision and stability you have provided since 1999 has led to the rapid and unparalleled development of Lagos State and your political astuteness and commitment has been critical in sustaining progressive politics in the whole of Nigeria and building the ruling party, the APC. I thank you Sir from the depths of my heart”.

“At this point, let me assure our leaders and members that I will never betray the trust they have reposed in me. Rather, as we approach the bye-election and afterwards, I will build on this trust and join forces with all public office-holders elected on the platform of our party to build upon the foundation of progressive governance the party has laid for our dear country since 2015”.

https://www.independent.ng/lagosians-are-proud-of-sanwo-olus-achievements-abiru/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by pastaramen99: 6:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Abiru be careful before them tax us again cheesy

FOR JUST 5k, LEARN TO BUILD ANY KIND OF WEBSITE WITH WP TOOLS IN JUST 2 DAYS!

Chat/Call:> +234 814 565 8405

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by LawLab247: 6:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by helinues: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2020
Lagosians have spoken..

Let's wait and see what upper Iweka people have to say about their beloved Lagos.... grin

22 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by EXOUSIAng: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2020
Which one exactly, if he was a middle belt or Eastern governor, I would agree to that.
But with the yardstick Fashola and Ambode already set to measure achievement. Olu hasn't don shit

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Johnkennie(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Helping Ambode to achieved his dreams. I don't know what Sanwoolu did but he did it.

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by jamata20: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Lorechino:
OK, las las our governor the supremus commando cult governor grin grin grin grin

always on oversize coat,,, if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Finnese001: 7:32am On Sep 08, 2020
600 years of course await all of you THIEFS

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Timekeeper: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Yes ooo.. Sanwo. We are proud but pls do more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by madridguy(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Proud of wetin? The point and kill governor? Mtchew ...... Sanwo Olu score card is still 1 over 10.

7 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by jamata20: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
Which one exactly, if he was a middle belt or Eastern governor, I would agree to that.
But with the yardstick Fashola and Ambode already set to measure achievement. Olu hasn't don shit

3 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Queenlovely(f): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Fresh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by sodiqapril(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
Lol..till he taxes you for supporting him.. supportive tax I mean....

8 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by propsvilla3: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2020
I have not seen any Work that Sanwolu have Started almost all the works going on in Lagos now was initiated by Ambode.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Kingluqman(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by SmartPolician: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
What achievements, exactly?

The best Lagos State governor will be that man or woman who will destabilize touting and thuggery in the state.

Those simpletons make Lagos State so disgusting. These days they even charge you for moving your home appliances from one part of Lagos to another. Funnily enough, people see it as a norm!

Gosh!

14 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
The one that was ready to work was booted out shamefully so no complaints here.

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Sonnobax15(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
sad.

but are lagosians happy??
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by ForeThinker: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
You are so good. So good, you’re always feeling so much. And sometimes it feels like you’re gonna bust wide open from all the feeling, don’t it? People like you are the best in the world, but you sure do suffer for it.

3 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Lorechino(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
OK, las las our governor the supremus commando cult governor grin grin grin grin

always on oversize coat,,, if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by ayoolaslim: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2020
limanorth12:
You and which Lagosians?
bro be calming down
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Itisallright: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by JimWhy(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Why will you open your mouth and tell somebody this kind of thing?

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Saucekide25(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Which Lagosians are you referring to though? kiss

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Roon9(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by engray: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
It's surprising how some of these idiots will just open mouth and speak on behalf of the populace. Awon Lai Muhammed geng! Yeye elders.

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by HundredWays(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Copy&paste gone wrong with Title grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by Guyman02: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2020
APC won 2015 presidential election using Fashola's achievement to convince several Nigerians about the kind of proactive leadership to expect even though it is turning out to be the opposite now, can we say the same thing about Sanwo-Olu today?

2 Likes

Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by KossyKiss97(f): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Adetokunbo Abiru: Lagosians Are Proud Of Sanwo-Olu’s Achievements by FlexTrex: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2020
They are proud of his achievements until the Jagaban says otherwise

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation In Benue As PDP Guber Candidate, Uba Returns From Medical Vacation / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Achievements One Year After / Bayelsa Police Commissioner Refuses To Retire. - "Im Telling You I'm Not Going!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.