Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities (111020 Views)

Nigerians Reacting To Chrisland School Sex Scandal - Read Comments / Chrisland School Sex Scandal: Where Are The Boys? / Chrisland School Sex Video: We Have Commenced Investigations - Lagos Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Notatribalist(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Moral decadence in Nigeria is no longer a surprise.
Many of us complain but we are actually enablers. The music you listen to, the ones you watch, that you praise and recommend. They see it, they watch it, they copy it.

The principal probably does runs and wants the money. Another immorality. And the truth, as always, immorality breeds immorality. They are all connected. The evil you engage and like is the one that births the evil you don't like

We can see this with the principal, even if he doesn't like what they are doing, he is "forced" to condone it. Because of the precedent of immorality and evil he has set himself.
You must find a way to add Nigeria to your negative comments.. Or you have never traveled outside Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by FGonline: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thy have changed the school name toSex secondary

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by holuwaseun04(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
tell your sister to commot from the school ASAP
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by jlo247(m): 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Liar
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by legacyint: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
It’s such a pity that things has degraded to this extent in the zoo we called a country.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Openbusiness: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
shocked
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Schools ahud have discipline even if u can’t control the students such shudnt be consoled by the school premises.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by 27Pushing30: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Moral decadence in Nigeria is no longer a surprise.
Many of us complain but we are actually enablers. The music you listen to, the ones you watch, that you praise and recommend. They see it, they watch it, they copy it.

The principal probably does runs and wants the money. Another immorality. And the truth, as always, immorality breeds immorality. They are all connected. The evil you engage and like is the one that births the evil you don't like

We can see this with the principal, even if he doesn't like what they are doing, he is "forced" to condone it. Because of the precedent of immorality and evil he has set himself.

You’re very correct.
It did not start today though even during my set in the early 2000’s we fooled around a lot before class and after close of school. Lol

How Nigerians and the government cannot call out/fine entities that even sponsor this bad Guys is amazing ... not just Naija sha

Imagine Davido that is flaunting cultism upandan is openly endorsed by infinix (if I’m not mistaken) and accessbet... HOw then can you tell an 18 year old not to join cult?

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Lovelyn451(f): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hmm...stupid proprietor, not even making efforts to curb this!! Pls what's the name of the school lemme take note
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Confirmedzombie: 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
This can only happen in the SE. No wonder they are backward in Education.

For me let your sister remain in the school and overlook.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Omoluabi16(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Best bet is to quit. Those kids will never respect you since they're already slamming, knowing they're untouchable by the proprietor. Who knows.. the proprietor might also be having his way with one of hem girls.

One of those randy male students could even sexually assault you and there will be no action from the school authority.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by FGonline: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
StephenBB:
First things first, which school is that and location, make i go apply for next year waec too
u ah

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Otii4god: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
And to think it was you who gave her the connection to teach in such repugnant school make you an accomplice.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by GarangDeMabior: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
fubbyy:
My twin sister just got a teaching job and I was the one that gave her the connection, before the lock down, she went and complain to the owner of the school about the level of sexual immoralities in the school

Boys and Girls having sex in the toilet, inside classes after school has dismissed, the owner of the school refused to pay attention to it

The man called them meeting recently in preparation of the school resumption, after the meeting, the man called her aside and told her to overlook the students immoral behavior that trying to stop them will make them loose students

That he doesn't want the kids running elsewhere to register for waec, that if the behavior is too bad for her to beer that she can quit

What do you think

Lol

I like the proprietor.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by SocialJustice: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Immorality abounds everywhere you turn
The devil is really working overtime to make sure he takes many people along with him when he is locked away forever
Turn your hearts to Jesus now
Tomorrow may be too late, next minute may be too late
Make peace and reconcile with your maker
Is 20 minutes 'pleasure' worth your eternal damnation?
Flee! Flee!! Flee!!! From sin and all its entanglements.

Righteousness89, did I miss anything, Man of God? smiley
Yes, everything you write should start with upper case letters.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by FGonline: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
Well, they told your sister to leave if she's not convenient with the "Immorality", so what does she want to hear again

We all know it's morally bad, but if the student leaves, na the principal go suffer am, no be your sister, the principal dey look for money and he/she Don notice say morals for Nigeria na scam, even Erica wey Kidd chop clean mouth for BBN house dey get donations from people.

hahahaha

Her sister sld respect d principal for bn open to her

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by airminem(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Now we know say na u get the job for ur sister smiley. But which "beer" your sister want drink Na waec dem dey do for the toilet. Indomie generation.
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by thaoriginator: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Exercise. Practical exercises.

Check the school curriculum cry
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by georgemarcus(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
That school should be reported to the Board. It is very bad to encourage such behaviour and absorb immorality thereby teaching everyone sex is part of what they are there for. Do you know how many number of pregnancy that would cause. I know she wouldnt want to loose her job (your twin) but the sight of ehat she saw is enough to be reported to the high authority so Parents can know what their kids are doing while in School
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Adavizeee(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Advise her to mind her business

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by FGonline: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
mubzynani:
The proprietor is a disaster to education sextor.
How will you allow such to happen if your soul is not sold to the devil?

That school should be close down.

Adamu Adamu should be sack.

Buhari should resign
Na u give her money open the school
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Mouhstorph5(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Even the school that ought to promote morals when the society lost its moral compass has been reduced to place of immorality.

It's just disheartening reading this..

What's the way forward for this country??
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
It's well
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Comedian2019: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
StephenBB:
First things first, which school is that and location, make i go apply for next year waec too
Badt guys
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Notatribalist:
You must find a way to add Nigeria to your negative comments.. Or you have never traveled outside Nigeria?
Yes, because those are those whom I'm concerned and the ones I hope the best for. Of course Nigeria is not the worst country. But it is bad.

The earlier we realize and admit to the fact that nigeria's problem is an orientational one and not an infastructural one, the better for us.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by sheyitokz7(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
you just find FP like this where proof fabricating stories without pictures bah
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by solmusdesigns: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
cool

Simple as ABC , schools ain't moral police or Sharia police

A school is a complex financial investment which involves loan, and the only way they can recoup on investment is if they focus on their mandate which is to educate students to pass internal and external exams.... Moral guidance of a kid is fully vested on the shoulders of parents

5 Likes

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
englishmart:
The insanity people showcase just for a regrettable 5minutes pleasure (though some of us can last as long as 6-hours) but Sex is hugely overrated

Edited: Tell your twin sister to stop wasting her dilemma on something she can't solve.
who lasted long as hours? Please introduce me
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Kay25(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
fubbyy:
My twin sister just got a teaching job and I was the one that gave her the connection, before the lock down, she went and complain to the owner of the school about the level of sexual immoralities in the school

Boys and Girls having sex in the toilet, inside classes after school has dismissed, the owner of the school refused to pay attention to it

The man called them meeting recently in preparation of the school resumption, after the meeting, the man called her aside and told her to overlook the students immoral behavior that trying to stop them will make them loose students

That he doesn't want the kids running elsewhere to register for waec, that if the behavior is too bad for her to beer that she can quit

What do you think
put out the name of the school to public with evidence..
Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Bahamas95(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Immorality abounds everywhere you turn
The devil is really working overtime to make sure he takes many people along with him when he is locked away forever
Turn your hearts to Jesus now
Tomorrow may be too late, next minute may be too late
Make peace and reconcile with your maker
Is 20 minutes 'pleasure' worth your eternal damnation?
Flee! Flee!! Flee!!! From sin and all its entanglements.

Righteousness89, did I miss anything, Man of God? smiley
Lol, perfect!

Oga Righteousness will feel jealous right now.

Re: My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
StephenBB:

Even though we know such things happen this particular story is made up just as many like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] / UNIBEN - 2015/2016 Postgraduate Application Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.