Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (4247 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Pictures are below, but read first.

A lot of people see BBNaija as a bad thing and I'm one of them. I have never watched it, but I did this year.

From the first day I saw Laycon on screen, I fell in love with him because of his attitude. Sadly, he fell in love and that attitude that attracted me to him began to disappear and I began to shift my like to Kiddwaya.

Luckily, Laycon regained himself. From what I have seen in that house so far, I decided to write a relationship book on Laycon, Erica, and Kiddwaya.

Also, I explained Neo and Vee's drama and Ozo's stupidity with Nengi. Ozo = Simp.

This book will change your life if you're a man. I'll reveal things you can't find in most dating books from what I saw in that program.

So, BBNaija isn't all that bad if you focus on studying their behaviors and personality and not waiting for when Erica is swallowing dîck or sperm.

Focus on the lessons and not the sex. Please, if you have better things to do with your time, ignore the program, else you're allowed to watch.

6 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Galactico4ever(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2020
Is the book out already?So fast
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Ezechi24 check out this guy right here. If this guy is a fan, he is a fan in-order to cash out. He doesn't waste his leisure or passion on a platter of gold, all in the name of whatever. He wont give out his time to others to cash out on him for free. While he's watching BBN, he's also converted it to cash-out for himself. He isn't watching BBN for free.

Ilegend for a reason. I wish all Nairalanders and I can emulate him.
He turns all his situations around into profitable businesses and mentoring others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by GraGra247(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2020
There is no secret. The answer is wealth.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2020
True there's always something to learn even from nothing. Sense can come out from nonsense.. light can still come out from darkness
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2020
@GraGra247, so Jeff Bezos and Will Smith don't have wealth?

Let me be blunt with you, whatever you lack, you'll always think having it will solve all your problems.

Most Nigerians lack money, so they think having it will solve 100% of all their problems in life.

The people that struggle the most to be rich or wealthy in this world are Nigerians. The reason crime is always on the rise as they chase money instead of attract money.

It pisses me off when people talk a lot about "make money, make money." I prefer hearing "solve a problem, solve a problem." There lies wealth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by GraGra247(m): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@GraGra247, so Jeff Bezos and Will Smith don't have wealth.

Let me be blunt with you, whatever you lack, you'll always think having it will solve all your problems.

Most Nigerians lack money, so they think having it will solve 100% of all their problems in life.

The people that struggle the most to be rich or wealthy in this world are Nigerians. The reason crime is always on the rise as they chase money instead of attract money.

You simply proved my point. Jeff Bezos and will Smith have wealth and they can pretty much have any girl or anything they want except they deliberately choose not to because of personal principles.

Nigerians pursue wealth?? Everyone in the world pursue after wealth including you and me cos we all know the obvious benefits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2020
@GraGra247, you don't understand the meaning behind my reply.

Will Smith is richer, wealthier, more intelligent, more popular, taller, and more handsome than August, but Smith's wife slept with him. Why? Why didn't his wealth save him?

Understanding how things work is the real wealth — not money in the bank.

3 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2020
I forgot one thing. Wealth is not meant to be chased or pursued — only dumb people do that and most of them become depressed when it doesn't work out after some years of chasing. Smart people attract wealth or women — they don't chase or pursue.

Ozo is more handsome than Kiddwaya, but he is chasing Nengi.

Kiddwaya is attracting Nengi.

Both Ozo and Kidd are from rich homes. The one who is attracting has the upper hand because he is relaxed, confident, and not needy. That is also how wealth works.

Chasing or pursuing women or money is a bad thing.

13 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Clinghton: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2020
What's the difference between being intelligent and bad boy.

A woman cheats on her husband, and the man is being called a simp or not being bad enough.

Don't you think that girlfriends to bad boys still cheat on them.

Women are gulibly emotionally.
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2020
@GraGra247, you said, "There is no secret. The answer is wealth."

I have already replied you three times, but I feel I should give you a practical example why I said it's not about money and also why I said understanding = wealth (when packaged). And why people shouldn't chase wealth or women, but attract them.

I no longer like showing screenshots of how I make money online because it makes some people feel intimidated, oppressed, or angry and they end up abusing me and calling me all kinds of names just to feel good about themselves. So, this is why I don't show screenshots anymore, but in this explanation, I'll show some just to buttress my point and make my readers understand me better.

There is this guy called Joe. He used to be a one minute man back in 2009. He vowed never to patronize drugs but find and understand how the body works during orgasm so he can know how to cure his PE permanently and naturally. After 6 months, he understood it, trained and can now last 7 hours in bed — if only the girl can handle such. Till this day, he lasts hours in bed and it never fails.

Since he understood this, he used it to attract wealth by documenting how he did it and has been selling the information to men all around the world. His students are always coming back to thank him. They always say, "I wish I had read this book 20 years ago — it's would've saved me millions of embarrassment."

The keywords here are

1. Understand
2. Attract

Joe understood how a man's body works during sex and he has cured his PE. For curing his PE, it gave him confidence and he used the confidence to attract the opposite sex easily — not chase. When a woman knows you're great in bed, you don't need to chase; she'll do the chasing just to bang you and have a taste of your bedroom power.

He used his understanding of PE to attract wealth by documenting how it works and now he makes money while he sleeps as the money piles up. I'll show you a picture of 16k he made just this morning by selling one copy of the book on Amazon. Before today runs out, do you know how much he is going to make?

So, he attracted money and that is wealth.

In summary, don't chase or pursue things — understand and attract them.

Period.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2020
In the book about Laycon and Kidd, it's about understanding and attracting — not "go and make money."

I'll be giving men the power to unlock women and wealth. It's easy. No woman can be able to use you anymore after reading Laycon Vs. Kiddwaya.

Fingers crossed — book will be available for anyone to purchase soon.

For the lasting long in bed book, that one is available.

Anyone can download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

6 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by GraGra247(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@GraGra247, you don't understand the meaning behind my reply.

Will Smith is richer, wealthier, more intelligent, more popular, taller, and more handsome than August, but Smith's wife slept with him. Why? Why didn't his wealth save him?

Understanding how things work is the real wealth — not money in the bank.
Totally out of point. We should be talking about what will Smith can get with his wealth and not how his wife cheated.

Besides their marriage was broken at that time and they already called it quits before they reconciled years after.

That is very normal for broken marriages to have infidelity.
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by IceColdVeins(m): 10:32am On Sep 08, 2020
I don't think its solely about money!!!
The show has always harboured one or two richkids in every season and none has got the game like kidd.
It all boils down to looks and the game bro!
GraGra247:
There is no secret. The answer is wealth.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2020
iLegendd:
In the book about Laycon and Kidd, it's about understanding and attracting — not "go and make money."

I'll be giving men the power to unlock women and wealth. It's easy. No woman can be able to use you anymore after reading Laycon Vs. Kiddwaya.

Fingers crossed — book will be available for anyone to purchase soon.

For the lasting long in bed book, that one is available.

Anyone can download the free version here https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/
Nice my question is
When writing all this book
Do you write it like those story books and novels or just summary
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2020
Not out of point. You're of the opinion that money is what you need.

This means: understanding and attracting don't matter to you. You feel with money, everything becomes perfect.

Yes, money is good, but it can't make everything perfect and that's why I pointed Will Smith. Also, Anthony Joshua is being accused of going out with a certain footballers wife. Does it mean that footballer is poor?

So, it's not all about money, but understanding and attracting. Money is just a bonus.

4 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by GraGra247(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2020
IceColdVeins:
I don't think its solely about money!!!
The show has always harboured one or two richkids in every season and none has got the game like kidd.
It all boils down to looks and the game bro!

Anyone that gat money and refuses to play ball is because he chose not to.

If he plays ball his chances to win are very high.
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Sep 08, 2020
@ZINIBANKS, I write books that solve problems — nonfiction books.

* I figure out the problem I want to solve.
* I outline it.
* I introduce it.
* I tell a real-life story about it that happened to me or someone I know — how I used to fail and how I finally succeeded. (This is why it's good to fail and get abused or doubted in life so you can have a captivating story to tell).
* I draw a lesson from it.
* I tell a contrasting story of who disobeyed and how he/she failed.
* I talk about every other necessary things.
* Render another solution — if any.

Please, don't ask more questions on this topic (book writing process) because I don't like talking about it anymore. I only replied to avoid making it look as if I snubbed you.

Thank you for your understanding, Sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Yes, they do, but real men don't take a woman who cheats back no matter how he loves her. Though, people do compromise for a reason best known to them.

In the US, it's more about the man not wanting to share his wealth, so he will keep her. In Nigeria, she is gone for life. Nigerian alphas don't take nonsense, but Nigerian betas do and even roll on mud as they apologize.

Foreign alphas (the US) are weak because the US law supports women more.

@Clinghton

4 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Vyzz: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
The truth is...

To get a girl... U don't need to learn shit or practice....

CONFIDENCE
Just be yourself... Walk up to her and flow..

Play your words and that's it...

If u practice am.. One mistake u Don flop..

Unless u ain't bold enough to walk up to a girl, that is being an Introvert... Then na u sabi

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ezechi24(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
light099:
Ezechi24 check out this guy right here. If this guy is a fan, he is a fan in-order to cash out. He doesn't waste his leisure or passion on a platter of gold, all in the name of whatever. He wont give out his time to others to cash out on him for free. While he's watching BBN, he's also converted it to cash-out for himself. He isn't watching BBN for free.

Ilegend for a reason. I wish all Nairalanders and I can emulate him.
He turns all his situations around into profitable businesses and mentoring others.

I beg take am easy o grin grin grin
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
iLegendd:
I forgot one thing. Wealth is not meant to be chased or pursued — only dumb people do that and most of them become depressed when it doesn't work out after some years of chasing. Smart people attract wealth or women — they don't chase or pursue.

Ozo is more handsome than Kiddwaya, but he is chasing Nengi.

Kiddwaya is attracting Nengi.

Both Ozo and Kidd are from rich homes. The one who is attracting has the upper hand because he is relaxed, confident, and not needy. That is also how wealth works.

Chasing or pursuing women or money is a bad thing.

Well explained..

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2020
GraGra247:

Anyone that gat money and refuses to play ball is because he chose not to.

If he plays ball his chances to win are very high.

If you have money, it doesn't guarantee you will attract the kind of girlfriend you want.

I have seen rich guys that sleep with prostitutes. They don't have girlfriends. It is not because women are not seeing that they are rich.

It's because they are unable to attract women. They resort to sleeping with prostitutes.

They don't have the (vibe) to attract and keep women.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Meedon: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Always on point.

You don't gabble, like all these nairaland folks.
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DriggityDre: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Without entering the thread, I just knew it would be Ilegendd. What's good, bruh?
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DriggityDre: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Meedon:
Always on point.
You don't gabble, like all these nairaland folks.
Actually.
Sometimes, seeing his threads makes me believe that Nairaland's humanity still has hope.

Respect.

Funny enough, you'll see some people getting pissed that he dropped an advice/nugget and literally helped them to open it with clickbait, rather than show them the "bad thing".

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Meedon: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nigerians, especially the youth are ever ready to feed their eyes, mind, and even soul with nonsense.

They hate honesty.

DriggityDre:

Actually.
Sometimes, seeing his threads makes me believe that Nairaland's humanity still has hope.

Respect.

Funny enough, you'll see some people getting pissed that he dropped an advice/nugget and literally helped them to open it with clickbait, rather than show them the "bad thing".

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by DriggityDre: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Meedon:
Nigerians, especially the youth are ever ready to feed their eyes, mind, and even soul with nonsense.
They hate honesty.
If you want cancer in raw form, Nairaland has it. Recently, the cancer rate has gone up. It has been going up since, but this lockdown has brought them numbskulls all out.

So when you see posts from people like Ilegêndd, Zirím, Ěvilsec, even TheSourcerér and some few others, it gives a wholesome feeling tbh.

This is coming from someone that had given up coming back here.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by SirWhiteFish: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
iLegendd:
@GraGra247, so Jeff Bezos and Will Smith don't have wealth?

It pisses me off when people talk a lot about "make money, make money." I prefer hearing "solve a problem, solve a problem." There lies wealth.
well bb9ja organizers can't Sue you for copyright infringement else they'll be making you more famous... Keep it up
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
@SirWhiteFish, copyright infringement? Hmm.
Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:04am On Sep 09, 2020
@DriggityDre, everything is good.

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2020
My last comment on this thread.

To summarize my post on the guy that talked about money, it's not money that you need, but understanding and attraction.

Yesterday was a bad day, but the books generated 26k while I sleep. Today, it has already made a couple of Pounds.

So, people should stop talking about "make money, make money" because it's a wrong mentality meant for poor people. Focus on "solve a problem, solve a problem."

After this thread was created, a lot of people messaged me to purchase Lasticle which costs 10k. If all of them pay, do you know how much I'll realize?

That, my friend, is the power of solving a problem. Focus on solutions to problems and you'll never lack money — not on "make money, make money."

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Nearly Killed Me Today In Church With Mouth Odour / Should I Tell The Main Boyfriend? / Which Physical Features Do U Hate In Naija Babes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.