Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu (35655 Views)

Peter Obi Attends Catholic Cathedraticum Mass In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pics) / Northern Christian Clergies To Hold One-Million-man Prayer Rally For Tinubu / Wheelbarrows Used For Poverty Alleviation In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Karemarealty288(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:

See someone up there attacking me for telling the truth.

Even the other son was arrested multiple times in US for various crimes.

Don't mind them.....Johnny and his gang robbed a Bureau De Change in Abuja and killed people. And their father smuggle them out of the country... But Karma powerful pass.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:

Our paths can never cross.

Whilst you play at the local level and support armed robbers , I'm the very opposite.

Then I pray you make it at he graduating ceremony in heaven..

case closed.
Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Golan007: 8:42am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Then I pray you make it at he graduating ceremony in heaven..

case closed.

Shut up.

Even if people had the power to speak the future with their tongue you would be the very last in class.

14 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:
Enugu people are barbaric illiterates
That's wrong to say. Mbaise folks rank among the most diabolic set of humans you can come across. Pot calling kettle black

11 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:

Mbaise has more educated people than the whole of Enugu state.
You are just a riffraff looking for attention. I ain't giving that to you boy.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Bornfool(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2020
Fight everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Anyiamaka: 11:16am On Sep 08, 2020
1) It is interesting to note that the executive state governor did not speak.
2) The two people from Nsukka who spoke are members of the national assembly who are in the same league with the late Fide Okoro.
4) As reported in the media, Utazi wanted to divert/loot his constituency project materials and was only forced to share them when he saw that ICPC was going to get him arrested and tried. His abysmal performance in the national assembly is very similar to Okoro's inglorious three terms in the Senate- as their people say.
5) Asadu, like Utazi is a pitiable liability to the people he represents, the green chamber where he works and the country at large.
6) They tried to praise Okoro because they are faced with Okoro's fate and their people dont see any significance of having them in the national assembly and they continue to rig elections like Okoro did. Nobody would allow that in Ebonyi state. True.

In summary, the national assembly should review the salary of reps and senators. They should be paid based on performance. Some senators and reps should be earning 30k per month and should not be appointed into any committees: they have nothing to offer. Some should even be paying the NAS for wasting their peoples' seat in the national assembly.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Temptee101(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Good

He was such a wicked, evil, deadly and occultic man

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by LadyExcellency: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Yawns

What I said remains a fact that will come to pass.

That's how nature works.

Fate is reversal, so expect it even the Bible attested to that.

Stop quoting bible. Swearing is vehemently condemned by Jesus Christ.

Messenger of death.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by wisdomkid: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:

Don't judge people based on Assumptions. What did you know about this man and HIS people to assume them all "barbaric illiterates"?

6 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by obyrich(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2020
flamingREED:
If every church stood by this, some members will moderate their excesses.

Jeremiah 23:22 (KJV) But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
Only an orthodox church can have the guts to do this.

8 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:
Cry me a lagoon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2020
When all cynics are gone,all men will live like saints.

1 Like

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by stasius: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2020
I still love Catholic church till tomorrow!

Their priests are trained not to lick asses. They tell you how it is.

What a brief homily from the priest!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by sigiyaya(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:
Not just Enugu but the whole of Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by ABlAstate: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2020
Just look at the way these wawa people are treating the poor. Enugu is a cursed shithole state ravaged with bad roads, filth, erosion, poverty, illiteracy, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by 8stargeneral: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Nice one from d clergies.... That man is evil.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by executive12: 11:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Golan007:

So you hate the truth.

Who doesn't know Milipat (Fidelis Okoro's) sons were known for armed robbery?

Please tell us more. Let's get the facts. I don't know about the man.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by tayotheplug: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2020
kungagatuangaga
Re: Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu by dokie: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2020
stasius:
I still love Catholic church till tomorrow!

Their priests are trained not to lick asses. They tell you how it is.

What a brief homily from the priest!

Not all Priests o. Yes, we have some very rugged and no nonsense priests in the church, but we have some some sycophants as well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children / Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu Assumes Command As Director Army Public Relat / INEC Announces Rivers State House Of Assembly Poll Result, PDP Floors APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.