Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors (73705 Views)

Top Nigerian Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2023 (video) / Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / 10 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Austinosconst: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Jennifer Ossai the first wife of Emeka Ossai. she was a star actress in the 90s. Her first role was Chinyere, where she was married to Andy in "Living In Bondage"
Jenifer died of cancer in 1999. Her death was the first to shake Nollywood.

Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Damnnnn, we should all live right while on Earth.. we all are living on time.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by SAMBARRY: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2020
grin
Dickeyrider:

Cos you hopeless men are scum

1 Like

Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Cre8tivespak(m): 6:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Heaven is real and Hell is real. Jesus Christ our Lord is the only way the truth and life. However, except a man is born again he can not enter the kingdom of God John 3:6 . Repent from your sins and Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and Saviour.

Congratulations in anticipation, as you take this bold step you are now saved. God bless you.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by chiedonedoor(m): 6:23am On Sep 11, 2020
People will always die, that is life. it appointed unto man want to die and after that judgement.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Christ is coming soon
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by dododawa1: 6:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry
maybe your character drove them away, change like BUHARI promise.

1 Like

Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by BrighterMe: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2020
Investnow2017:
WHERE DO WE GO WHEN WE DIE? WHAT HOPE IS THERE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DIED?: PLEASE READ WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES:

Where do we go when we die? Only God has the answer, and that answer is clearly provided in the Bible. Where did God say Adam and Eve, the first sinners, will go when they die?
The Bible book of Genesis chapter 3 verse 19 answers: "In the sweat of your face you will eat bread until you RETURN TO THE GROUND for out of it you were taken, for dust you are and to DUST YOU WILL RETURN". When we die we return to dust of which we were created. But is that the end? No. Jesus answers: "Do not marvel at this, for the hour is coming in which all those in the grave will hear his voice and come out....." John 5:28, 29.
So, Jesus promises that in future there will be a resurrection of those who have died. And the Bible added "there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.." Acts chapter 24:15. Therefore when we die, whether righteous or unrighteous, we go to the grave to wait for the resurrection promised by Jesus Christ."
Is it everyone that will be resurrected? No. For Jesus said that those who sinned against the holy spirit will neither be forgiven in this world nor in the world to come. Meaning, they will not be resurrected.
This is the refreshing truth of God's word. God never said anyone will die and go to a place of fire to be burned forever. In the account of creation, the Bible simply said "in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" Genesis 1:1. There is no record in the account of creation where it is written that God created a place of fire to burn the wicked forever. That teaching is the idea of Satan and his agents, not of God at all.
Will the wicked be punished? Certainly yes. The Bible says the wicked will be punished with everlasting destruction. They will die after God's judgement and never to rise again. This is what the Bible calls lake of fire or Second Death, Rev 21:8.
But the living now are encouraged to seek God because those that will be destroyed in the upcoming destruction of the wicked will never be resurrected, as they will suffer everlasting destruction, 2nd Thessalonians 1:6-9.
THIS IS THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD THE BIBLE.

Which of the churches are you worshipping?
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Patokegod: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2020
May their souls rest in perfect peace in Jesus Name.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Zetty177x: 6:57am On Sep 11, 2020
Uninspiring news. We are all aware they are dead
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by grandlexuz(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2020
Evidenx:
THE ONE I KNOW OF VERY WELL IS SAM LOCO. I KNOW HIM VERY WELL,HIS ELDEST DAUGHTER ABROAD AND MY SISTER HER GOOD FRIENDS,WE ALL USED TO ATTEND THE SAME CHURCH,BUT D FATHER WAS NEVER BORN AGAIN,HE SMOKED AND DRANK ALOT.

Stop judging peoples lives. Salvation is personal. Gerra here with this your holier than thou attitude. Na wuna type di blow fire for hell.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Nemesis08(m): 7:08am On Sep 11, 2020
Unfortunately, no one remembers Christian Erakpetabor

1 Like

Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Richy4(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2020
luvme0702:
Jennifer Ossai nko?

I wanted to ask that question but feel I should scroll down to see if anyone remembered..I was just wondering how the OP or anyone can forget that screen Goddess sad
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by LordGbAsGbOs: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Another on the ground

May their souls rest in peace embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Deborah98(f): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2020
Rip to them...we shall meet to part no more cry
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by madjune(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2020
Francis Agu's death hit me the hardest.

I actually saw him weeks prior to his death, somewhere in Anthony village by a bus stop.
He was waiting for a bus.

I mused to myself, this was one hell of an actor.
Weeks later, i saw it in the papers that he just passed on.

I was shocked.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Mac2016(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2020
nautybride:
Row row, row your boat!
Gently down the stream,
Merrily Merrily Merrily!
Life is but a dream.

Live your life as if you will be no more tommorow.
If we all remember six feets Everytime, maybe we will always do the right things.
Life looks real and 6ft is presently a dream... If not we would be acting better here before we move to the other side

1 Like

Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Revolva(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Dickeyrider:
My pusssy Will judge all my ex boyfriends. Bastards men will promise marriage and dissapoint. Useless men angry

Dem don bang dis one Taya ..for street lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by nautybride: 8:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Mac2016:

Life looks real and 6ft is presently a dream... If not we would be acting better here before we move to the other side

If not........
So true.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Gainman: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2020
The death of Sam Loco killed English Nigeria film.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by ospido: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Investnow2017 post=93795703][/quote]

Thanks for your answers brother.
People are really in darkness mentally.
He didn't really understand those scriptures because many of those quotes were misapplied.

Did Revelation 20:13 not say this below?

13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. (KJV)
So those in hell are dead persons, becos hell will deliver the dead in them meaning they will come out.

Besides, in verse 15 we were told that hell will be hurled in to the lake of fire. Now will fire be hurled into another fire? When death is mentioned,hell follows. Hell is same as grave as you have rightly pointed out to him.
Meanwhile,the "lake of fire" is Second Death.
That is where Satan is not hell as shown in verse 10 too.
Thank you for also reminding him that Jesus went to Hell as recorded in Acts 2:27,31.
Well done brother.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Samysearch(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Let them continue to rest in peace
Life ehnnnn.... The thing dey funny
And if you reason am well you go see say life na stress and wahalar...and he nor really get meaning

Person...go wake in the morning...then you need to huzzle breakfast.....if not na problem
Then afternoon go come na lunch
Then evening go come na dinner....
Is either you learn work or you go school...after the school..na to find job...after the job then pressure go dey on you to marry...after marriage...kids go fall out...after that you need to cater for the kids...after all this wahalar... person go come still die join...nor be say after the stress na person supposed turn immortal

Bullshit....life is one unending stress.. assuming say God go dey ask us first whether we go come life before he put us for our mama womb....i can bet my balls many of us for nor accept to come this life
Make i dragg my last tie of weed before i sleep joor....

Solution to ma niigggeeeerrr!

Live righteously by the command of God. This life is only a test for the hereafter. As a Muslim, I have 100% certainty that living ur life in the manner specified by God will earn u the needed peace & tranquillity in the hereafter.

Search Islam. Don't rely on media representation of Islam. You can check the sacred scripture ur self to ascertain the veracity of Islam. Good luck my Niiggeeeeeerrrrrrrr.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2020
POINT OF CORRECTION: Muna Obiekwe hailed from Umudioka town, in Dunukofia LGA of Anambra State. Umudioka incidentally is my hometown and Muna was my townsman. Please do your research well before publishing nonsense.
Toyboyz:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/austinemedia.com/18-nollywood-celebrities-that-have-joined-their-ancestors/amp/
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by ogbonnachrys: 9:16am On Sep 11, 2020
And some people will be acting like they will live forever
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2020
nautybride:
Row row, row your boat!
Gently down the stream,
Merrily Merrily Merrily!
Life is but a dream.

Live your life as if you will be no more tommorow.
If we all remember six feets Everytime, maybe we will always do the right things.
word!

1 Like

Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2020
WinLABSstores:
angry

Life sha...

Death is inevitable for now but something tells me that in the future, GOD will allow science conquer it... cheesy
you've been smoking too much, son
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Razzman1: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Was i talking to you? Broke thing
Bitter truth grin
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Investnow2017: 10:52am On Sep 11, 2020
ymstar:

212 232 0833
Yemi h.
Uba

Thank you
Pls whatever you receive from me don't consider it too small oooo. It is tough for everyone if not directly, indirectly.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Investnow2017: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2020
BrighterMe:

Which of the churches are you worshipping?
May i know why you ask dear.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by francis1234: 11:15am On Sep 11, 2020
That is why we should be living our lives like today is our last day on earth because no body know what tomorrow will bring
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by ospido: 11:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Soldier4christ:

Dear op,
I really respect you and view of the Bible BUT don’t be deceived there’s a place called HELL.
It is a place prepared for devil and it’s agent even all who don’t believe in Jesus.
2pet 2:4,God didn’t spare angels that sinned, they were cast into hell.

Psalm 9:17 the wicked shall be burned in hell and all the nation that forgets God. All those who don’t accept Jesus has a place there.

Proverbs 15:24 the way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.
Meaning hell exists.

Isaiah 5:14 therefore hell hath enlarged herself and open her mouth without measure and their glory and their multitude and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth shall descend into it.
If I may ask, why’s hell enlarging herself?
Why will a place that doesn’t exist enlarge herself?
Hell exists and it’s for those who disobey God and refuse to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior.

2cor5:10 we all will appear before the judgment seat of Christ.
Even the dead will rise to be judged.
After judgement some will go to heaven while some will be sent to hell. There are two eternities. HEAVEN and HELL.

Matthew 25:46 and these shall go away into everlasting punishment (HELL) but the righteous into life eternal(HEAVEN)

I pray Holy Spirit open our understanding to the scriptures.

Shalom!!

BUT don’t be deceived there’s a place called HELL.

True there is a place called "HELL."
The Bible speaks of it. But what does the Bible say HELL is?
It is not a place prepared for the Devil.
The place prepared for the Devil is called the Lake of Fire and Sulphur or Brimstone as seen in Revelation 20:10 which says:

10. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.- (KJV)
So Hell,Sheol and Hades all mean the common Grave of mankind.
A place where people good or bad go when they die.
(See Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10.)
In your reference to 2 Peter 2:4 and Psalm 9:17 kindly read other translations to get a clearer understanding.

Because in your use of the word HELL, those who go there will they come back or not?
But the Bible shows clearly that "All in HELL" will be resurrected and be judged. Meaning they have not been judged b4 they died and went to HELL.
But those angels are already judged AMD there is no where in the Bible that shows those angels will be brought back.
Revelation 20:13 says:

13. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
Notice here that it is MEN that will be brought back from HELL not angels.

In Proverb 15:24 the Hebrew word used there is SHEOL. It is also used in Psalm 9:17 which you referred to earlier and Ecclesiastes 9:10.
The righteous man Job also used the word in Job 15;13-15.
He even prayed to go there and rest until God remembers or resurrects him.
Jesus also went to HELL at his death as recorded in Acts 2:27,31 before his resurrection.
Was he burning there or was he condemned there or punished there?
So you see it's a resting place for the dead.
Not a place where the wicked go to.

Yes there are two "Entities where people will live forever."

Heaven and Earth.
Not Heaven and Hell.
Jesus confirmed this in Matt. 5:3,5.

3. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
These are the two "entities."

In Matthew 25:46, Jesus was referring to everlasting destruction as seen in Psalm 37:10,11,34, as well as Revelation 20:14,15.
Take note too that in Revelation 20:13, HELL will be hurled into the lake of Fire.
Will fire be hurled into fire. One of them is fire while the other is not.
HELL isn't fire.
Yet the other which the Bible called "the lake of fire" means the SECOND DEATH. So you see the lake of fire means DEATH. Total or everlasting destruction without a resurrection which is the same as seen in Matthew 25:46.
Revelation 20:14 says:

14. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Enjoy your day.
Re: 18 Nollywood Celebrities That Have Died And Joined Their Ancestors by Drizzy5001(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dickeyrider:
what has that got to do with this post?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.