Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

Job and Business breakthroughs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job and Business breakthroughs (1346 Views)

Convert Your Hobbies To Job and Start Making Money On Pre-order Mart / Did U Just Get A Job And Need To Relocate? Check Out This Affordable Apartments / Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2020
2. Miracle Job!
‘In March, during the pandemic, the company I worked for folded up. However, I kept my faith alive, dived deep into the Midst of the Year Prophetic Season. I read anointed books, fasted, prayed kingdom advancement prayers and reached out to the lost. On 9th August, during the Covenant Day of Exemption, while Bishop David Oyedepo made declarations, he said, “Everyone that has lost his/her job shall be restored and if the company is closed down, a brand new job with greater package will come your way.” I claimed it and during the third service, he made the same declaration then I knew it was for me. Thereafter, I got a call for a job I did not apply for. The interview was done on the phone and I was asked to resume on 24th August, 2020. The salary and other benefits are three times higher than the total package of my previous job. Truly, serving God pays and those who wait on Him are never ashamed. To God be all the glory!’ —Bro. E. A. (Abu Dhabi)

The bible said that cursed is a man that put his trust in another man to obtain a job, Jer 17:5, but he went on to say that any job he gives you no man or any circumstance can result to its loss Ecclesiates 3:14 and he doeth it so that men shall know that he is only God that gives you power to acquire wealth Deutronomy 8:18.

Come worship with us this sunday at Living Faith Church Otta or any Winners church around you and receive a breakthrough word that shall terminate poverty and joblessness from your life

2 Likes

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2020
1. Miracle Job Via Kingdom Stewardship!
“For a while, I believed God for a wonderful job. Therefore, I engaged vigorously in Kingdom advancement prayers for salvation and establishment of souls, and also in intensive soul winning. After an interview I had with a bank, I received a message that I didn’t measure up to expectation. Immediately, I turned to the God, with six reasons, backed with scriptures, why that message was not acceptable to me. However, I continued my engagement in Kingdom advancement endeavours. After a week, the verdict was reversed and I was given the job. To God be all the glory!” Maryam Tolase

1 Like

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2020
2. Ten Years Career Stagnation Terminated via Kingdom Endeavours!
‘In 2008, I graduated from the University and ever since, all my effort to get a reasonable Job proved abortive. However, when I joined this church, I followed every instruction from the altar. I engaged in soul winning, shared fliers and prayed Kingdom advancement prayers. Also, I cleaned my zonal centre.
In 2018, I saw an advert in the newspaper and I sent in my CV to the Federal government Agency that was recruiting. Lo and behold, I was called for an Interview and God saw me through the stages of the interview. Thereafter, I was given the Job without knowing anybody. I give God all the glory’! – Joseph Oladele Oladejo

2 Likes

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2020
2. Supernatural Change of Level Through Soul Winning
I lost my job in January, 2014 and since then, I have experienced career stagnation. Over these years, my life was battered, beaten and shattered. My marriage was almost collapsed; children fees was a problem every terms. Debt was ravaging my life. There was no transport money for me to go out, even church service. I trek to church from my house about 4kilometre both to covenant hour and church outreaches.
We hardly eat well in the house with 5 children, my wife pays the house rent and sustain the home with food and sometime give me pocket money.
I came to covenant hour when I had the testimony of a brother facing the same challenges that left his place of comfort and came to Lagos Canaanland to distribute 1000 fliers in a day. I emulated him, picked up over 1,200 fliers and started distributing it and sharing the word by trekking from Mile 2 to Mamza Mamza, Orile and Oshodi. In the second week of my vigorous and passionate engagement in personal soul winning and praying kingdom advancement prayers, a multinational consulting firm called me and I was interviewed on phone and was later called to come in person to pick up my offer for appointment as a manager. Today, I resumed on the job with mouth-watering packages. God has changed my story; I give Him all the glory. Ese Alex

2 Likes

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2020
1. Business Open Door!
“I joined this Commission in December 2012. I came to this place, as I was directed by God. I knew I was not here to joke.
My wife and I agreed as at the time of fasting and prayer that we were going to engage in soul-winning. Meanwhile, the Bishop had declared that, ‘The pathway to your destiny this year, is to win souls for the Kingdom of God.’
Before the 21 days of prayer and fasting was over, God gave us 205 souls.! by the grace of God, we have been able to open about six different centres in business centres. As at yesterday after I did the calculation, we have 116 souls already established in this church.
Apart from that, God gave me two different offices and one of them has already been established and well furnished. Praise the Lord!” ---Theophilus, O. B.
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
All good jobs come from God. The job given by worshipping a man dont last. Therefore focus on God and your dream job will come. Colossians 1:16, John 1:3
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2020
Life Transformation After Quitting Illegal Business!
"I want to testify of what the Lord has done in my life, since I came in contact with this church.
I am a businessman, who used to deal in illegal business. But the day I came in contact with this church, I decided to repent of my sins and give up that business, because I received the Word of life from this Church on godliness.
After I gave my life to Christ, I did not want to offend God again. So, I gave up that business! Since then, God just transformed my life and open doors of business breakthrough for me !
With this fire ignited in me, I went home, to minister to my parents, who had not received Christ before. Glory be to God, now they have received Christ in their lives! I give God all the glory!” — Okonkwo, C.
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2020
Supernatural Turnarounds via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!
I am a Muslim convert who returned to Nigeria from the United Kingdom on February 14, when the UK government deported me. I was tired of my situation because there were days when the next meal was uncertain and nights when diseases filled my body with pains. Then I came up to Canaanland to worship Jesus as was led by revelation. That same day, Bishop David Oyedepo declared, “If you are in this Church for three months and you don’t experience a change in your life, you can take your leave”. I became touched and drunk with a victorious belief in what God’s Servant said. I gave my life to Christ the same day; I engaged in the force of faith; Kingdom Advancement prayers. I began to go on soul winning with passion. First, my left eye that had been inactive since 2012 was fully restored. Second, I not only got a job in March, two more jobs came knocking on my door since last week Thursday as a Regional Marketing Director of an International Company in Lagos. For this I give quality thanks and praises to the Almighty Jehovah, the God of Bishop David O. Oyedepo, who saw me and helped me up out of my predicament! Yusuf Mohammed Umar

1 Like

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2020
◄ Job 8:7 ►
King James Version
Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

Please do not forsake small jobs. Even when you have lost a job, you can still start small again because bible ssaid that everything including what you have lost worketh together for your better placement to fulfill Gods original purpose for your life. Romans 8:28
The small job you are starting or restarting with shall take you somewhere. Do not be ashamed or afraid to start small. There are lot of people who do not want to start small either because their mates have gone far or due to their expectations..
Trust God wherever you find yourself. Those who trust him are like mount zion they are not moved away from their purpose..Psalm 125:1

1 Like

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Miracle Job after Returning to this Commission!
‘I joined this Commission in 1999 and in August, however, I yielded to wrong counsel, left the church and the struggle continued.
On June 15, 2019, I met an outreach team from this church, and they invited me for the Covenant Day of Fruitfulness Service. I honoured the invitation and while ministering, Bishop David Oyedepo emphasized on the uniqueness of this church. Among others, he said, “It is not unscriptural to be challenged but it is unscriptural to be defeated.” He also said, “No matter how old a Christian you are, when you start rationalizing going to church, you are going back to the old challenge of your life.” All these words hit me and it marked a turning point in my life. Thereafter, I returned home; I obeyed all the instructions from the altar while I trusted God for a change of story, as a result, my spiritual capacity and faith in God increased.
On May 31, when the Midst of the year was declared, the Bishop admonished us to maximize the blessedness of the season. So, I came up with a 7-point agenda in order to take delivery of my testimony. They were all Kingdom based and by the help of the Holy Spirit, I was able to engage with them. During the Covenant Day of Fruitfulness Service in July, while the Bishop made declarations, he said, “Every area of everyone’s life is declared fruitful today!” By that declaration, I knew my hour had come. That same day, I received an email from a company that had conducted interview with in September 2019 and last Tuesday, I was given my letter of appointment. Also, I was given an official car and my salary is 200% higher than my previous salary. I return all the glory to God of this Commission’! – Adewumi A. Adeleke
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2020
It Pays To Serve God!
“The company I work with ran out of jobs, and salaries were not paid for more than a year. Things were so bad; no accommodation, no food to eat and I was jobless. I kept looking up to the God of this Commission. However, God's servant kept saying that we should be diligent and consistent in seeking God's Kingdom first and things that people are dying to get would be added to us cheaply. Then, each time I prayed all I hear is, ‘Whatever He tells you to do, do it.’ Thereafter, I decided to engage in soul Winning, follow up my converts, and spend my time in praying for the Kingdom. I was mocked by friends, family members and colleagues. I had diverse encounters and God opened my eyes to so many things. I also engaged the altar of prayer vigorously for the advancement of the Kingdom. Miraculously, I got a call from my company that I have been posted out of the country to represent them on a project for about nine months and I was to leave immediately because all my travel documents had been prepared. I was shocked! When I got here, I was given an official car, a driver, aides, a beautiful house beside the beach, and mouth-watering allowances. In fact, for a year, I do not need to touch my salary. I just want to thank this God, who is not a user of men!” Faith Echor

1 Like

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 10:25am On Sep 11, 2020
people are getting jobs everyday. There is jobs everywhere if you can only get connected to the spiritual source
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Fast Track Promotion through Operation Run
I have never experienced God sharply this way. After listening to one of the testimonies in covenant hour of prayer of a brother who took 2 weeks leave to engage in soul winning, I bought into it. Normally I will travel to rest for my vacation because my job is a very demanding one, this time I invested it wisely. I choose a partner and we engage in soul winning and praying 1 hour each day for the souls won and follow up with them to church. I also did not miss the evening prayers. A day to the end of my 2 weeks investment precisely May 25th, God showed up. I was not expecting promotion until next 2 years (company policy) but my boss told me that they couldn't wait to promote some of us.
Out of 43 staff in my unit, I was the only one promoted. I have never seen it in this fashion. Matt 633 works with the speed of light. - Ebenezer A.
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Miracle Job Via Soul Winning
Last year I had a strong reason to resign from my job voluntarily as a result of some expectations from the organization that was beyond me. I believe the Lord will provide a new job within a short time, truly lots of international organizations approached me with each one declaring me fit for the position, and after each final meeting, I will cease hearing from them, this continued till this year, I started praying for career restoration, termination of stagnancy in my life and end to financial frustration. Another opportunity to engage in kingdom advancement and soul winning then emerged during the Wonder-Double Agenda month, I consciously obey and went out for soul winning, the Lord gave me 6 souls in one day and they are all established already in the church and I followed up with many others; suddenly, every siege and barrier were lifted and I got a call from one of the companies for a meeting the following day, I was offered a miracle job as the regional head for the organization in Abuja and all the north with all that goes with the position. I have resumed this month and I want to give glory to the Lord of lords for all He has done for me. It really pays to win souls and to serve God! Samuel, R
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 2:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Business Breakthrough & No More Sorrow!
“I came here last year in tears, jobless, battered and beaten by poverty. During the service, the Bishop called on those who wanted to give their lives to Christ, so Christ could take over their problems. He said, ‘If you surrender your life to Jesus and start living right, God will give you a change of story.’ These words touched me! So, I came out and gave my life wholly to Christ. I decided to live right and key into God’s Word from Bishop’s mouth. Meanwhile, I was jobless. By Friday, God gave me an opportunity to fund a business. I met a friend of mine, who gave me double the amount needed for the business! Also, he told me he has a project for me funded by the Federal Government.
As I shared the business idea with my partners, they funded it. It was a great opportunity for me, because God turned around my situation, just by my coming to this church! God turned my sorrow into Joy!”---Charles, O.
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 2:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
. Supernatural Turnaround
I joined this commission 7years ago and I have always been obeying every prophetic instruction that comes from the altar. I was mocked by many, but I never pay attention to them because I know that it is from their mockery that my God will make me. In all the operations I engaged tirelessly both in the morning and night sharing fliers and winning souls to the kingdom. Sometimes it will not be convenient for me because of my children but I had to do it for my own breakthrough. Like play like play, God started elevating me, I started buying landed properties everywhere I see, invested in so many businesses and paying my tithe in 5digit figures. People are coming to me for help, even my mockers and I helped them. The recession in Nigeria didn't have any effect upon me and my family. Then, God of bishop Oyedepo show up again in my favour by bringing me and my family back together in United states of America. I am now in U.S with my husband and children as one happy family. I return all the Glory to God for proving Psalm 68:6 in my life. Indeed, serving God pays. Tabiti Olasumbo
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2020
It pays to serve God!
“The company I work with ran out of jobs, and salaries were not paid for more than a year. Things were so bad; no accommodation, no food to eat and I was jobless. I kept looking up to the God of this Commission. However, God's servant kept saying that we should be diligent and consistent in seeking God's Kingdom first and things that people are dying to get would be added to us cheaply. Then, each time I prayed all I hear is, ‘Whatever He tells you to do, do it.’ Thereafter, I decided to engage in outreach, follow up my converts, and spend my time in praying for the Kingdom. I was mocked by friends, family members and colleagues. Miraculously, in the first week of my rigorous engagement, I got a call from my company that I have been posted out of the country to represent them on a project for about nine months and I was to leave immediately because all my travel documents had been prepared. I was shocked! When I got here, I was given an official car, a driver, aides, a beautiful house beside the beach, and mouth-watering allowances. In fact, for a year, I do not need to touch my salary. I just want to thank this God, who is not a user of men!” Faith Echor
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 8:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Divine Restoration and Promotion via Soul-Winning!
“On September 28, 2010, I was sacked from my place of work unjustly. In October, I began to engage in outreach vigorously, not minding my predicament. During one of the services, Bishop Oyedepo declared another soul winning Operation, I engaged in it forcefully, bringing people to Church and ensuring they are established!
That same month, God spoke to our international client to start paying my salary in dollars, while I was no longer working in the company. On Tuesday, I was still in the field trying to witness to someone, when I received a call that I had been restored to my place of work. Meanwhile, the Bishop declared earlier that someone would be recalled back to his place of work in a royal manner! Indeed, I was restored as a senior manager in my place of work!” ---James. S.
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by lizzychom: 10:10am On Sep 21, 2020
You are busy advertising ur church for miracles what about salvation of people which is more important.what shall it profit a man if he gains d whole but lose his soul.
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
lizzychom:
You are busy advertising ur church for miracles what about salvation of people which is more important.what shall it profit a man if he gains d whole but lose his soul.

Thank You for the feedback Sir. In church everyday, there is altar call and people are always led to christ. Moreso, we always let people know that sin is a deterrent to miracles.

Isaiah 59:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
59 Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

Most times, our breakthrough miracles dont happen because of sin.

2 Samuel 7:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Moreover I will appoint a place (church) for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as before .

Jeremiah 3:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

if you read those scriptures above, you will understand that God chooses a church for different people. You must not be in living faith church sir. In John 9:25, that young man testified and Rev 19:10 says that all testimony from christ no matter the church is a spirit that prophesies into the destiny of others.

Because of those above, we try to share testimony so that people no matter the church you find yourself, you can do the same and get your testimony. You remember in the bible Matthew 9:29-38, many where healed and they moved further to announce their testimonies. Those who heard those testimonies came as a crowd to get their own.

Sir, The testimonies shared is to see how God is changing people story..I am not advertising the church..you can continue in your own church if you like.

Thank You Sir.
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2020
Supernatural Change of Story
Before I join this Church, my life was without meaning, I hired pastors everywhere that prays and fast for me, yet nothing positive to show for it. I engaged in all manner of spiritism, like batting in the river, batting with the blood of a chicken, incisions all over my body yet nothing good can be noticed around my life, instead I was going backward, until I came across this Commission. I gave my life to Christ and quit everything when I joined this great commission...This commission is indeed a rescue commission for me. Last year September, like Bishop Oyedepo normally will say ''IT IS FOOLISHNESS TO BE SHAMEFUL OF WHAT IS GAINFUL'' I keyed into soul winning shamelessly, sharing tracts in open bus stop and everywhere, winning souls for Christ and the God of this commission showed up suddenly. I was given miracle federal government Job appointment like a dream of the night with amazing packages without examination, interview etc. in fact they didn't even see my face. I was even given a higher rank, plus Health insurance for me, Husband and 4 children....as if that was not enough, again I got A text message again from Another Federal Gov Agency to come and pick up my Appointment letter. I sincerely bless the God of this commission The God of my Papa...BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO.......MATT 6 VS 33 IS A BOMB. MRS EJIRO.E

1 Like

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2020
5 Years of stagnation Destroyed!
After being stricken down financially by loses incurred in investments in transportation and trading, I found myself stagnated to ground zero, to the extent that my wife's little bus stop trade was our only source of livelihood. When the wonder double agenda kicked off, I knew God has come down for my sake to deliver me from the pit wherein there is no water. So, I put my challenges behind and engaged vigorously in soul winning and kingdom advancement prayers without asking God for anything of my own. My daily routine was to go on outreach immediately after the covenant hour of prayer session always take me far away to distances that takes hours to trek back as there is no dime on me for transport in each of this my missionary journeys. I was mocked by close folks who saw me doing the trekking. My wife even begged me to stop going far, but in all this I was not deterred, instead I was winning souls and establishing them in the church. This dryness led to rent indebtedness and our child missing out on two terms from school. To worsen that, I was served a letter of forceful eviction by the landlord and his lawyer. The eviction date was just few days left when The Wonder Double God showed up and the heavens opened from a source I least expected, I got a contract worth millions of naira, that is how God of wonder double delivered us from that stagnation and gave us more than double for our shame. Indeed, Matthew 6:33 is a practical reality. I give God all the glory. Nwokolo N

1 Like

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2020
DEUTERONOMY 8:18
KJ21 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God; for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2020
Thursday, 5th November 2020
Miracle Job and a House via Kingdom Promotion Endeavours!
“I was jobless for two years. During this period my family suffered so much. I sold my car to pay house rent and sowed the second car as sacrifice. Things were so bad that my children were out of school. However, I dedicated myself to Kingdom Service and saw the souls ingathering project as an opportunity for my miracles. Therefore, I keyed into it with all my strength. Today, by my engagement, God has blessed me with a Management position job in a Multinational company with good pay and a brand-new official car.
Secondly, when the second phase of the Wonder Double Agenda was announced, I saw it as another opportunity for my upliftment. I applied for my annual leave in order to participate fully in the exercise.
My family and I engaged fully in the morning and evening raids. We were winning souls, following up new converts and taking care of their financial needs.
During a Saturday outreach, I gave a tract to a man who asked if I was interested in buying a piece of land. As I was interested, I gave him my number. Just like a dream, without any budget, Go gave me a 4-bedroom apartment running into millions. Indeed, serving God pays and every move of God is meant to move men forward!” Emeka N.

Supernatural Turnaround Via Kingdom Endeavour
During the mist of the year 2015, Bishop David Oyedepo instructed us to engage in Matthew 6:33 and watch what God will do in our lives; he also said, that we should forget about our challenges and pray for others especially those going through the same predicaments as ours. I took the instructions seriously and engaged vigorously praying at midnights, engaged in the evening and morning raids, reaching out to the lost and won souls for Christ, to the glory of God. Meanwhile, I had been stagnated academically for 7 years and long overdue for marital settlement, mocked both in secret and openly. At the Marital Breakthrough Service in August, Papa prophesized declared, "Within 7 weeks your God ordained spouse shows up". I believed it, received. Exactly 4 weeks later, the God of grace connected me to my own God ordained spouse. In the mist of our wedding preparation, the siege over my academic life was destroyed, now am a graduate and on the 22nd April 2017, we were gloriously and colourfully married. Serving God truly pays. To God alone be all glory - Sis. Oluchi C.

1 Like

Re: Job and Business breakthroughs by 3ice: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Coming soon, I shall be giving all the succesful steps you need take, Key actions/steps for you to get your job just within three months.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cameraman Or Any Good Camera Handler In South America / 100k Monthly Salary For Sales Executive / Frsc Recruitment Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.