Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. (1433 Views)

₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / Chuky Ezenwa Celebrates Birthday With N2.7 Million Empowerment For Youths / United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. by GreyLaw(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2020
I am starting a medical diagnostics center in Lagos state which would offer ultrasound, medical laboratory and ECG services. Having worked in a major medical diagnostics company for the past few years and gained all the necessary clinical and managerial knowledge I need, I have all it takes to start up and excellently run one on my own.

I have made consultations and enquiries, costed all the equipment I need and made every effort to get good but yet affordable equipment to serve our needs.
It then boils down to capital. Yes, seven million naira approximately (N7 million).

I know there are some other ways out there to raise this money, such as banks, government loans/grants, but I have reservations about them. Firstly, I don't have the collateral to fetch such sum of money from commercial banks and even if I do, their usual repayment plan may not suit me. As for government loans/grants I am also not ready for the beaurocratic wranglings and bottlenecks associated with it, and that is if they give it in the first place.

It just occured to me that I could actually bring this up here and deal directly with anybody who is willing to finance the project and then we can discuss the interest and repayment plans. I would love to have responses to this post from well-meaning people who either want to finance the project, or who just want to share ideas with me.

My business plan is handy and will be released on request after discussions with a potential financier have have begun.

Phone: Will be released here on request.

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. by Godsfavour78: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2020
What's d difference between yours and the hundreds of diagnostic centres in lag.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Godsfavour78:
What's d difference between yours and the hundreds of diagnostic centres in lag.

Good question.

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. by GreyLaw(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Godsfavour78:

These things are written in my business plan. However, I will highlight a few things:

1. I am not just doing business. I intend to give more than results, which is usually not the case in most places. In the organisation I am about to leave, we were having an average of 250-300 scans per month. Within my 4 years of working there we are currently seeing 500 patients on average every month. I must have been doing something right. So much so that when I am on leave my MD calls to tell that a good number of patients complain or even decide not to run their scans until I return from my usual 2-week annual leave.

I intend that the new center will be have a great relationship clients. This matters a lot to me. People usually come back when it is not just about releasing results, but also about caring enough to help them in getting solutions.

2. I am a qualified Sonographer by every standard, with a good number of years under my belt. A good number of places use under-trained hands, or even outright unqualified personnel. I don't want to go into this issue. But wrong results are a common thing. We will have a vetting process in place to vet results before they are released. If I have to explain this in detail it will take quite a while and moreover I want to give away some of these things that took me time to observe and learn.

3. Result delivery to clients (walk in and referred patients) will be technology driven. I cannot say more than this, as I would be revealing too much information.

There are many more things, but I think these two will suffice for now.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. by chukshaifa: 4:28am On Dec 14, 2022
how can i reach you

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. by PassingShot(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2022
GreyLaw:

These things are written in my business plan. However, I will highlight a few things:

1. I am not just doing business. I intend to give more than results, which is usually not the case in most places. In the organisation I am about to leave, we were having an average of 250-300 scans per month. Within my 4 years of working there we are currently seeing 500 patients on average every month. I must have been doing something right. So much so that when I am on leave my MD calls to tell that a good number of patients complain or even decide not to run their scans until I return from my usual 2-week annual leave.

I intend that the new center will be have a great relationship clients. This matters a lot to me. People usually come back when it is not just about releasing results, but also about caring enough to help them in getting solutions.

2. I am a qualified Sonographer by every standard, with a good number of years under my belt. A good number of places use under-trained hands, or even outright unqualified personnel. I don't want to go into this issue. But wrong results are a common thing. We will have a vetting process in place to vet results before they are released. If I have to explain this in detail it will take quite a while and moreover I want to give away some of these things that took me time to observe and learn.

3. Result delivery to clients (walk in and referred patients) will be technology driven. I cannot say more than this, as I would be revealing too much information.

Are you open to partnership?

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. by dnapstar(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
Is this option still open?

1 Like

Re: 7 Million Naira For A Medical Diagnostic Center Start-up In Lagos. by Postinor: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
GreyLaw:

hii,pls are u a radiographer or radiologist

(1) (Reply)

Qnet Reviews - Is Qnet A Genuine Company? / Flutterwave Has Broken Paypal Back / Is This Really Osogbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.