Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,021 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie (39108 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Condemns Kano Death Sentence Of Yahaya Sherif Aminu / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by NwekeUG(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie (Photos)

Popular Nigerian journalist, Kadaria Ahmed has been blasted by Nigerian Twitter users after she criticized Pastor David Ibiyeomie for his statement towards Daddy Freeze.

IgbereTV reported that Ibiyeomie called Daddy Freeze bad names while condemning him and accusing him of insulting his spiritual father, Bishop David Oyedepo.

Nigerian journalist and critic, Molara Wood shared a post criticizing Ibiyeomie and fellow journalist Kadaria Ahmed commented.

Kadaria stated that she wonders which religious book Ibiyeomie is practicing. She quoted Matthew 5 and pointed out that it says, "But if anyone slaps you in the right cheek, turn to him the other also..."

Twitter users called her out for not criticizing Muslim authorities who sentenced 22-year-old Kano singer, Yahaya Aminu-Sharif to death for blasphemy, only to find her voice when a Pastor did something she considers wrong.

When a Twitter user shared a post by Bashir Ahmaad supporting the death sentence and asked why Kadaria didn't slam Bashir Ahmaad for his tweet, Kadaria gave a sarcastic reply to that.

She was advised by other Twitter users to keep the same energy when Islamic clerics are involved and also to call out the killings in southern Kaduna.

See reactions below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1363872/kadaria-ahmed-asked-condemn-kano-death-sentence-criticized-ibiyeomie-photos/

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by BrighterMe: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by slivertongue: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2020
hypocrisy is a Nigerian

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by NwekeUG(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2020
More tweets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by 2by40ft: 10:18am On Sep 08, 2020
Don't be surprised if she's just like any other Nigerian.
Condemned corruption when he's not d one doing it.
Condemned good he doesn't understands and Support evil he committed

slivertongue:
hypocrisy is a Nigerian

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by muykem: 10:22am On Sep 08, 2020
Killing because of religion is normal in Islam that's why bokoharam and other terrorists still have sympathizers. My Muslim friend once told me that we can't totally condemn terrorism because they are protecting Islam against westerners.

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by gambia(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2020
midolian:
Ibiyeomie is an idiot and that idiot in Kano deserves worse than a death penalty

Your brain needs over hauling. undecided

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Righteousness89(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Many people will Rope themselves into what they can't understand Because of this Matter..

My Advice and Admonishment to all is that Leave the Person of the Pastor. You Can Condemn the action or the words he used but do not Condemn the Man of God..

Insulting or Cursing the Pastor is acquiring a Curse on yourself. Leave the Person of the Pastor. Insulting a Man Under the Call of God is Insulting God Almighty..

Condemn the Words he uttered! Don't Insult the Pastor!!

They that Have Ears to Hear and Understand should Do so

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2020
NwekeUG:

Twitter users called her out for not criticizing Muslim authorities who sentenced 22-year-old Kano singer, Yahaya Aminu-Sharif to death for blasphemy, only to find her voice when a Pastor did something she considers wrong.

https://igberetvnews.com/1363872/kadaria-ahmed-asked-condemn-kano-death-sentence-criticized-ibiyeomie-photos/

Lalasticlala
Nice response and tackling

Christians are not only peaceful but tolerant

Na only bastard the pastor talk ooooo everybody don find their voice

But someone is sentenced to death shocked shocked shocked shocked for also expressing himself, their mouth no fit talk, e go on leave grin grin grin grin grin

Hypocrisy kee una for dia

173 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Samunique(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2020

This is why they are called hypocrites !

Always beholding the beam in others eye while theirs is covered with weeds.

That's what you get from the people of pieceful religion !!!

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2020
midolian:
Ibiyeomie is an idiot and that idiot in Kano deserves worse than a death penalty
That man is the least of the problem in Nigeria!!!

Kill him, another person will rise up again

Why isn't these problems generating so much reactions

Oh I know...

7 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Arrewa: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2020
Samunique:

This is why they are called hypocrites !

Always beholding the beam in others eye while theirs is covered with weeds.

That's what you get from the people of pieceful religion !!!
will you shut up!!

Kettle calling pot black!

Did you condemn the senseless killing of Hausa settlers by Igbos??

You're all hypocrites... Innocent people were killed in Rivers you didn't Condemn the killings.

You are here Condemning the killing of someone that was sentenced to death... While down in your region you are busy killing armless Hausa settlers!

I am beginning to understand that Nigeria is filled with brainless hypocrites.

People who only condemn evil when it suit their narratives

10 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Racoon(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2020
Ibiyiome was wrong but Kadaria was being hypocritical.
Unlike Islam, Christianity does not ask you to take vengeance for God.

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
-John 16:2

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by dokie: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many people will Rope themselves into what they can't understand Because of this Matter..

My Advice and Admonishment to all is that Leave the Person of the Pastor. You Can Condemn the action or the words he used but do not Condemn the Man of God..

Insulting or Cursing the Pastor is acquiring a Curse on yourself. Leave the Person of the Pastor. Insulting a Man Under the Call of God is Insulting God Almighty..

Condemn the Words he uttered! Don't Insult the Pastor!!

They that Have Ears to Hear and Understand should Do so

I don't agree with, you.

At a time when the fakes and those who have called themselves to ministry are more than those under anointing for ministry, I doubt if Christ would visit anyone with a curse for insulting a supposed man of God who crosses boundaries.

How do we ascertain that Ibiyome is under the call of God? Because he has a large congregation? The Bible tells us that by their fruits you shall know them. What that man did on his pulpit was satanic.

You can't blame anyone for insulting him, and God won't. At most, the man who insults would bear the consequence for insulting people and not a special reprimand for insulting a supposed Man of God.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Righteousness89(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
dokie:

I don't agree with, you.

At a time when the fakes and those who have called themselves to ministry are more than those under anointing for ministry, I doubt if Christ would visit anyone for insulting a supposed man of God who crosses boundaries.

How do we ascertain that Ibiyome is under the call of God? Because he has a large congregation? The Bible tells us that by their fruits you shall know them. What that man did on the his pulpit was satanic.

You can't blame anyone for insulting him, and God won't.

You agree or you Don't is not Relevant!

I just gave u an Advice ! If u wanna Listen, Good! If you don't wanna Listen, That's your Problem!

The Choices you Make in Life will Either Make or Mar you..

The Word of God Cannot Change Even in the Changing World...

Shalom!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Nukilia: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kadaria knows she'll be headless in 24 hours if she condemns the Islamists for their stone age behaviour. grin grin grin grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by LegendHero(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nawa o.
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by dokie: 12:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

You agree or you Don't is not Relevant!

I just gave u an Advice ! If u wanna Listen, Good! If you don't wanna Listen, That's your Problem!

The Choices you Make in Life will Either Make or Mar you..

The Word of God Cannot Change Even in the Changing World...

Shalom!

Your advice is inappropriate.

Make your points encouraging people not to insult others because its sinful. But don't threaten people with Gods curse.

I don't think I should be reminding you that Jesus came to save and not to curse.

How many people did Jesus curse for insulting him?

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Queenlovely(f): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Fresh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Authoreety: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kadaria Ahmed

Mumu woman... That she appears on the dailies doesn't mean she has sense..

12 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Mekudi: 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ko kan mi
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Amspecial: 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by janedonez(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Whossai
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by xynerise: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
They are known for their hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Ent3rpreneur(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Since our pastor Righteousness89 is here already, where is our eminent swallow me niggarrr?

I hope EFCC never carry am o cheesy

Back to the topic, Muslims Human beings are hypocrites, it shouldn't annoy you any more. Accept its part of human behaviour, study it and learn how to use it to manipulate others and gain power.

Frankly, I'm here to learn, catch cruise and go.
EFCC Free our Slawormir cry

5 Likes

Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by ABlAstate: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hypocrites
Re: Kadaria Ahmed Asked To Condemn Kano Death Sentence As She Criticized Ibiyeomie by Sufferingboy(f): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
hello,nairalanders pls I want to buy a used HP laptop in Benin city. The laptop will be used for three main things 1.Blogging,web designing and freelancing. 2.Cyber security and ethical hacking. 3.Gaming. (man must play small) what I need in the laptop are 1.i5 core or i7,64 or 98 bit system 2.At least 3ghz processor speed. 3.screen of at least 14 inches 4.finger print sensor, 5.At least 4gb RAM 6.At least 100gb memory space. 7.good webcam. Where can I get it in Benin city. And like how much will cost? HP product only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper / NLC Calls For Public Holiday Over Postponement Of General Elections / EndSARS: Witness Plays Video That Claims Army Shot Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.