Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (55573 Views)

Zombie Virus Asleep For 50,000 Years In Russia Awakened By Scientists (Photos) / Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
Do I sound scared to you? Religious thug. You think you're practicing Christianity. You share God's word with love not blackmail.
OH I SHOULD SUGARCOAT GOD'S WORD SO IT CAN BE ACCEPTABLE?
COMEDIAN!
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by cooltola(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please stop using science to approve your reason for believing there is no God. Many scientists believe there is a God by the way . Most of these atheist will keep quiet on matter on Juju, Babalawo, Orishia, Sango and other religions such as Islam. But when it comes to Christ, they are so engaged and I wonder why

2 Likes

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by byinks(f): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
Elon Musks 5G satellites should be investigated.
There are too many of them in low orbit around the earth
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by SocialJustice: 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2020
nospmoht:

OH I SHOULD SUGARCOAT GOD'S WORD SO IT CAN BE ACCEPTABLE?
COMEDIAN!
God did not send anyone to blackmail people into His kingdom. This is the sort of rubbish that happens when people like you who were not called by God decide to evangelise. Go look for another job to do.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by macjireh: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
SCIENTISTS are Baffled..

WORLD LEADERS are Rattled..

TECHNOLOGY is Confused..

WORLD INHABITANTS are Helpless..

THE SAINTS and THE WISE are Fearless...

The Saints and the Wise Understand that all these Happenings are the Endtimes Prophecies and Signs Given by our Lord and Savior JESUS Christ.
They are busy, Ensuring Purity, Holiness and Righteousness on all Sides.

The Saints and the Wise are Preparing themselves For the BLAST of The LAST Trump aka The RAPTURE! The Greatest Event that is Set to Hit the Earth

here's d scripture backup

Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

2 Likes

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Don't make me laugh. Conditioned baby.
Righteousness89:
SCIENTISTS are Baffled..

TECHNOLOGY is Confused..

The Saints and the Wise Understand that all these Happenings are the Endtimes Prophecies and Signs Given by our Lord and Savior JESUS Christ.

The Saints and the Wise are Preparing themselves For the BLAST of The LAST Trump aka The RAPTURE! The Greatest Event that is Set to Hit the Earth
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
SCIENTISTS are Baffled..

TECHNOLOGY is Confused..

Oxygen travelled through space?

How many kilometres?

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come." (Joel 2:31).

He that has an ear, let him hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Realist1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
SCIENTISTS are Baffled..

TECHNOLOGY is Confused..

I know it is hard to shake off severe brainwashing because we all have been brainwashed from birth. However education has taught us all to be objective .
We went to school to be able to test and verify what we hold as the truth not just to swallow everything without applying sense.What is happening tells us what really works.All the men of God in the whole world are useless to mankind now all their seeming power gone they are even following scientific preventive measures now to avoid getting infected.We are all waiting for science to find a vaccine so that mankind can survive this pandemic.

So far all religions make false and exagerated claims no proof. I have come to the conclusion that.

Science is the only truth and when is not the whole truth it is always the closest thing to the truth. Moreso reality not fantasy is the best evidence of the truth.

Finally the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years and it's not going to die soon.If no other disasters wipe us out the sun can still power earth for another 5 billion years!

2 Likes

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by zinizta: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2020

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by zinizta: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Realist1:

I know it is hard to shake off severe brainwashing because we all have been brainwashed from birth. However education has taught us all to be objective .
We went to school to be able to test and verify what we hold as truth not just to swallow everything without applying sense.What is happening tells us what really works all the men of God are useless to mankind now all their seeming power gone we are waiting for science to find a vaccine so that mankind can survive this.

So far all religions make false and exagerated claims no proof. I have come to the conclusion that.

Science is the only truth and when is not the whole truth it is always the closest thing to the truth. Moreso reality not fantasy is the best evidence of the truth.

Finally the earth has been around for 4.5 billion years and it's not going to die soon.If no other disasters wipe us out the sun can still power earth for another 5 billion years!

Education that not cure Cancer, AIDS and COVID-19.... Give yourself brain....don't decieve yourself

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by fyneboi79(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Powerfly:

i do.
Mumu Kee you there!
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Seriously, how do you put food on your table? undecided
You're always busy talking about how the world would end anytime soon, while the whole world and everyone around you is moving forward.
And how long will you keep up with this before you realize that you have wasted years of your life?
You need a job seriously.
But let me just assume that you're an elderly man living off his pension and not some youth wasting away while those around him are progressing.
The whole world is not moving forward my brother. Some part of the world is moving backwards. Nigeria for instance is moving backwards to the beginning when man knew nothing but himself. When there was no science and technology.
Nigeria will soon go back as far as the dark ages.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by BhumiePedro21(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're always busy talking about how the world would end anytime soon, while the whole world and everyone around you is moving forward.
And how long will you keep up with this before you realize that you have wasted years of your life?
But let me just assume that you're an elderly man living off his pension and not some youth wasting away while those around him are progressing.
Damn niggae, is alright ���
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Shegson12345(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
angry angry undecided
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Humans are blaming the Earth instead not accepting bthat they have failed both the Earth and the moon.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The whole world is not moving forward my brother. Some part of the world is moving backwards. Nigeria for instance is moving backwards to the beginning when man knew nothing but himself. When there was no science and technology.
Nigeria will soon go back as far as the dark ages.

You are absolutely right about that.

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
loko50:

Without science, you won't be spewing your garbage on nairaland nor anywhere on the internet. I am sure you don't even understand what you write.
Hahaha
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by CaseSensitive(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
zinizta:

Education that not cure Cancer, AIDS and COVID-19.... Give yourself brain....don't decieve yourself

See, ignorance is worse and kills faster than those virus you listed. Covid-19 is a novel virus, sooner or later there will be a vaccine for it, just like vaccines were developed for Flu and other viruses. Moreover, AIDS is more of a stigma these days and actually AIDS is not a diseases, it's the illness that destroys your immune systems as a result of HIV infection, and there are drugs developed through science to enable infected person live a normal life and infact without passing it on to another host. Bottomline is, the limitless possibilities of science and technology is facilitated by education.
Lastly, I know you can't "give yourself brain" because you have it already, it's just clogged with ignorance but you certainly can re-engineer how it works by opening your eyes, mind and reading some books, but I recommend you start with the likes of Peter & Jane, Queens Primer etc. Because the bolded (in your comment) is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by adrian3000(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
MJBOLT:
abeg shut up,if e sure your god let him blow the trumpet let war between heaven and earth happen.that redundant heaven where the soldiers still use swords,spears,bow and arrows,on earth we have guns that will wipe out everybody in heaven,we have ICBMs,nuclear warheads and fighter jets grin even your jesus could not survive hammer and nails grin

Biggest fool of our time
Mumu
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by jacoik(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
marvelphysics:

Hey loving ur postings
Just wanna recommed this great book i have been reading. The triumphant church by kenneth hagin
Made me cry like where has dis book been all my life
how can I get it
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Parisian: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
What exactly is your problem? You have spent 2 months of your life on NL just as he has. He has never for once insulted anyone here, nor stirred up tribalism or misogyny like most other members have, nor does he beg for alms or even contravened any NL rule so please what exactly is your problem with his posts?

Can't you just live your life?

Are you Seun the owner of this platform?
kingxsamz:

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by passiveincome01: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Charisec(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Thanks bro..
I will Go for it!
Hey bro...it's a great book. I will gladly send it to your email if you don't have it yet.
Blessings
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Realist1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
zinizta:

Education has provided cure for most diseases which one has your religion cured? Even this covid-19 your pastors are also waiting for the scientists to provide a vaccine so that their business of milking church members dry can continue.

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Parisian: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
I and the over 270 people that liked his post need his preaching here.

If you don't like his posts, scroll past.

This is a public forum, not your parlour.
Canih:

Hey Mister, I and some people don't need ur preaching here.
What has religion done 4 us?! Only put fairytales into innocent lives.
If not for Technology, you won't be on Nairaland casting your religious bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2020
Parisian:
What exactly is your problem? You have spent 2 months of your life on NL just as he has? He has never for once insulted anyone here, not stirred up tribalism or misogyny like most other members have, nor does he beg for alms or even contravened any NL rule so please what exactly is your problem with his posts?

Can't you gave your life?

Are you Seun the owner of this platform?

Those who are wise will quickly grasp the message.

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Parisian:
I and the over 270 people that liked his post need his preaching here.

If you don't like his posts, scroll past.

This is a public forum, not your parlour.

If you saw a post on every single thread you read, telling you to give your life to Satan or die, would you tolerate it? Yes or no?
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Parisian: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Did you need to insult him?

If he insults you back, you'll start crying wolf and saying Christians are intolerant.

This is a public forum, and he hasn't gone against any rule of this platform so what is your problem with his comment?[s]
CaseSensitive:

Oh no not this buffoon again. See, no angel is going to blow trumpets, no Jesus is coming from heaven. Jesus died just like my grandad, the prophets in the quoran, Sango, Obatala, my dog etc. A possible occurrence that could end the world at once would be the sun running out of hydrogen, which will eventually happen at some point but not until a couple billion years. Another would be a likely event of asteroid disaster, the type that wiped the Saurs off the face of the earth before other animals and mammals including us arrived.
So when you die, that's your "trumpet" blown. For you, not the rest of the world.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2020
Matthew 24:29-31 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

2 Likes

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Parisian: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Stop lying, that guy has never said "give your life to Christ or die". If he has then give me a link to the post.

That said, literally no Christian says that as well. The most they can say is that if you don't give your life to Christ, you'll go to hell when you die.

Please learn to read and comprehend before accusing people falsely. You atheists have a habit of lying against religious people to further your agenda which is why I left the religious section for good.

Now to answer your question, if someone of some other religion were to continuously do that on NL, I won't care because this is a public forum where anyone is free to post anything they want.

kingxsamz:

If you saw a post on every single thread you read, telling you to give your life to Satan or die, would you tolerate it? Yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Parisian: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
You misspelled foolish...

You're welcome.
kingxsamz:

Those who are wise will quickly grasp the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture / See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant / Alligator Weighing 700 Pounds Found In Ditch In Georgia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.