Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) (55538 Views)

Zombie Virus Asleep For 50,000 Years In Russia Awakened By Scientists (Photos) / Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Scientists Baffled By Mummified 'Mermaid' With 'Human Face' & Tail (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
SCIENTISTS are Baffled..

WORLD LEADERS are Rattled..

TECHNOLOGY is Confused..

WORLD INHABITANTS are Helpless..

THE SAINTS and THE WISE are Fearless...

The Saints and the Wise Understand that all these Happenings are the Endtimes Prophecies and Signs Given by our Lord and Savior JESUS Christ.
They are busy, Ensuring Purity, Holiness and Righteousness on all Sides.

The Saints and the Wise are Preparing themselves For the BLAST of The LAST Trump aka The RAPTURE! The Greatest Event that is Set to Hit the Earth
The moon will turn to blood. It's happening!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by ericangel01(m): 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
I trust scientist because they don't claim to be super men, instead they say "I don't know"

learn to say these sometimes
true, I love that, thanks
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by zinizta: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Realist1:

Education has provided cure for most diseases which one has your religion cured? Even this covid-19 your pastors are also waiting for the scientists to provide a vaccine so that their business of milking church members dry can continue.

Knowledge.... Education is not only formal...open your eyes...most of what you learn in school started with an informal Inquisition for understanding and if you feel all knowledge is contained in books, and all books is contained within your mind....that 24 years of education is enough for you to open your mouth and utter prematurely what is akin to baseless fallacies ...you have just proven that popular saying that a little knowledge is
a dangerous thing...

I don't even need to exchange views with you your perception is warped by arrogance that comes from acquiring a superficial higher learning...

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by zinizta: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
CaseSensitive:

See, ignorance is worse and kills faster than those virus you listed. Covid-19 is a novel virus, sooner or later there will be a vaccine for it, just like vaccines were developed for Flu and other viruses. Moreover, AIDS is more of a stigma these days and actually AIDS is not a diseases, it's the illness that destroys your immune systems as a result of HIV infection, and there are drugs developed through science to enable infected person live a normal life and infact without passing it on to another host. Bottomline is, the limitless possibilities of science and technology is facilitated by education.
Lastly, I know you can't "give yourself brain" because you have it already, it's just clogged with ignorance but you certainly can re-engineer how it works by opening your eyes, mind and reading some books, but I recommend you start with the likes of Peter & Jane, Queens Primer etc. Because the bolded (in your comment) is terrible.

A sea of rants.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by AlwaysMotun: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Yinmu... It's not rusting, the world is simply coming to an end!
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ayt27:

I somewhat had something against righteousness89 but I also know, only by the Holy Spirit can you say Jesus is Lord and if he preaches christ, then as the Lord told John in Luke 9:50, I have to accept the master's words, it's all to the same end and while I do not agree with him, like Paul says God hath called us to peace.

Haaaa...... me too had been very angry.... then I thought what will all these anger do..... It won't help me, him or anyone
Maybe he is being led by the Holy Spirit because talking about hell and satan and rapture has its place but we even must also much more spread about his love, word, truth and light
I am just concentrating on the Holy Spirit and the word of God
The problem is that people go half way concering the word of God.... he has cleansed us from all sins that we might come into his presence so deeply and continually that we are changed and empowered and sin just disgust us
Be not filled with alcohol but with the holy Spirit, people obey the first but leave the latter

2 Likes

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by titusmichael27(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Danniedpastor:

I have so many great books in my phone. I don't mind sharing o. I can also link you to a forum online where you can get great Christian books.

Mention me if you are interested.
I'm interested.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
jacoik:
how can I get it
My email is below

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Danniedpastor:

I have so many great books in my phone. I don't mind sharing o.
I can also link you to a forum online where you can get great Christian books.

Mention me if you are interested.
Am interested my email is below
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
DANDeGENERAL:

Please can you send to me.... Soft copy.
My email is below
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
SocialJustice:
God did not send anyone to blackmail people into His kingdom. This is the sort of rubbish that happens when people like you who were not called by God decide to evangelise. Go look for another job to do.
Evangelism is not designated to a group of christians, rather it is for every christians.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bless you sir

[qquote author=loko50 post=93719551]

Another ignorant self acclaimed religious man [/quote]
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Henri8: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Make dem rub am engine oil or hydropic oil.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by SocialJustice: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
nospmoht:

Evangelism is not designated to a group of christians, rather it is for every christians.
Says who? This is the reason Christianity is what it is today. A Christian that hasn't been groomed by the Holy Spirit has no business with evangelism because they will go out there and start preaching with their knowledge and not that of God.

1 Like

Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 12:54am On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Says who? This is the reason Christianity is what it is today. A Christian that hasn't been groomed by the Holy Spirit has no business with evangelism because they will go out there and start preaching with their knowledge and not that of God.
DECIEVE YOURSELF SOME MORE
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
GO READ THE BOOK OF ACTS, CHECK THE DEFINITION OF A CHRISTIAN. STOP BEING CARNALLY MINDED
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:54am On Sep 09, 2020
marvelphysics:
I taught it was caused by all these space shuttles landind and crashing on the moon that caused it
May we not go and carry the wrong organism to another planet where it will mutate to aliens that wil wipe us out IJN
The inhabitants o the earth are something else.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by cellins: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2020
who dey blame earth?

meanwhile if u need business consultation especially in areas like feasibility report writing, business and marketing planning, online data survey, marketing research, financial planning and analysis and budget preparation, contact Mr. Ned Cellins @ 09039614273 or nedcellins@gmail.com
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by coronavirus19: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Lol, even our Lord Jesus Christ attributed his coming to be like that of a thief coming in the night. It is unexpected cheesy
Blackmiserable:

I really think you have a very warped view of the end of times. You seem to attribute every abnormalities or misfortune to the end of Age and that's basically wrong.

It you think these abnormalities are signs from the Almighty, then you have it backwards. These are groanings of creation, not end of times.

The signs of the end of times is distinct, evident for all or most parts of earth's inhabitants to see. It is so terrible that the signs alone screams "I am screwed" in the conscience of men

Not these petty evidence you call end of times. I was surprised that you attributed a snake's two heads to same.

Every since Man fell, the earth and all its inhabitants started groaning. And that is the effects of sin. These abnormalities are signs of Adam's disobedience and the attendant punishments from God Almighty for breaking his law.

A snake with 10 heads, end of times.
Conjoined Twins, end of times.
Rusting in the moon, end of times.

No Righteousness89, I really think you are missing the tree for the forest. The coming of the Son of Man is not a project left to the decisions of the Scientist and Astronomers. It is for all to see and beware. It is a special day God has marked and forwarned.

And most importantly, the approach you use hardly works. You are distracting from readability and people being too familiar with your content will simply pass.

If you want to do it rightly, contribute to the topic positively, that way, people would spend time reading what you have to say, for example,

The moon is rusting and in a couple of years, it may run out of energy. At this rate, we may be wipe off on earth.

No lele sha, moon doesn't help earth in any way, but if God is repeatedly allowing things like this to happen, hmm, divine patience may grow cold one day and we WOULDN'T escape the wrath and anger of God. Let he who is sinning continue. Your cup of torment no be here.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2020
martineverest:
the moon isn't useful to earth abeg..good riddance

You think so?!!!

What do you think causes day and night?

Change in tides?

Amongst other things.

The Moon is critical for the Earth to be inhabitable.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2020
nospmoht:

GO READ THE BOOK OF ACTS, CHECK THE DEFINITION OF A CHRISTIAN. STOP BEING CARNALLY MINDED
Shut up your mouth!
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
Shut up your mouth!
I THOUGHT AS MUCH. NOW I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE CARNALLY MINDED.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2020
nospmoht:

I THOUGHT AS MUCH. NOW I AM CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE CARNALLY MINDED.
And you're heavenly minded, carry on.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Blackmiserable(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2020
coronavirus19:
Lol, even our Lord Jesus Christ attributed his coming to be like that of a thief coming in the night. It is unexpected cheesy

Sir, and do you think rusting of the moon signals his speedy return? True, regardless of the signs given, everyday makes Christ a day closer but the coming of the son of Man is not left to people who are in the news. It is not left to scientist and astronomers. It is not meant for a select few.

See ehn, there are signs and there are signs. If the earth is shaking, we would probably attribute it to end time event. It is earth groanings and there are scientific explanations for earthquakes. That is no sign bro. Mankind doesn't need any sign, bro. Signs change nothing.

How about a donkey dancing and singing in Yoruba, Igbo and English at the same time? Ehen, now this one is extremely unexplainable and it defies logic completely. And even then, It could be signs for certain people to beware and take note, not signs of the end of age. I'm sure Righteousness89 would conclude that "the end has come" when Balaam's donkey spoke.

Each of these signs have specific purposes. If people are getting more vile and are more daring, that is no sign of the end from God. For Righteousness89, everything is a sign from God and sadly, this ignorance distracts from his message which shouldn't be linked to it, in the first place.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2020
titusmichael27:
I'm interested.

Chat me on Whatsapp..... 0++903---3049___'''8706
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2020
marvelphysics:
Am interested my email is below

Chat me on Whatsapp..... 0++903---3049___'''8706
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Princeboca12(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2020
marvelphysics:

Hey loving ur postings
Just wanna recommed this great book i have been reading. The triumphant church by kenneth hagin
Made me cry like where has dis book been all my life

Brother could you please share the book with me??
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 10:03am On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
[s]
SocialJustice:
[/s]
SocialJustice:
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

You think so?!!!

What do you think causes day and night?

Change in tides?

Amongst other things.

The Moon is critical for the Earth to be inhabitable.
moon doesn't cause day and night.. rotation of the earth around its axis does
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Realist1(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2020
TechSkill:

Are you sure? Okay. I will take ur words for it
I assure you , google it.
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
Princeboca12:

Brother could you please share the book with me??
My email is below
Re: Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2020
SocialJustice:
kinda true....but when paul accepted christ, he started preaching the basics that jesus is the son of God, then he went for under for like 2 years before he started his deeper evangelism
We must start witg the basics like maybe wen u accepted christ u got healed frm a diseases, but we must all go deeper in fellowship wit the holy spirit and in thd word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lion Fights Back While Rivals Eat Him Alive / JSS3 Student Constructs "Duplex" In Anambra: Picture / See The Robot Waitress Introduced In UK Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.