Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Question To Pantless Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question To Pantless Ladies (777 Views)

Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / "Please Stop I'm In Church", Fans React To Pantless Twerk Video Of A Slay Queen / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question To Pantless Ladies by Mercisharelove(f): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2020
I will tell you men, because I am.....they never needed your help, they has many ways to penetrate themselves. Including the screaming and all those stuffs are fakes. The secret agenda is

1.. Cash. I will explain. Association with what you have and the game plan to duck, keach and explore you round about. It wasn't really for the sake of sex in this century, naaaaa. Not anymore. They have gadgets, example is their phones and sex machines, bots.

2. Several ladies are initiated unaware. As a woman from birth, spirits marry you off and they keep tossing you around. spirits move them around to spread what they call sleeping around, dirtying the generation with lusts and passions of the flesh. And therefore generating unholiness in the society. And bringing early death and wrath from God Almighty.

Never forget Christ Jesus died that we might live free of charge. Have you accepted the testimony of God Almighty or you are depending on your ability to save your soul Bow your knees and lift your hands to worship our merciful God Almighty. Save your soul right now.

I will add more. Working right now

1 Like

Re: Question To Pantless Ladies by Mercisharelove(f): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2020
Still coming
Re: Question To Pantless Ladies by Mercisharelove(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Country

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Its Life And Death / Tell Us About The Girlfriend/boyfriend Who Made You Vow Not To Date Again / Lyta’s Babymama, Kemi Calls Him Out For Being A Deadbeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.