Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

In-home Tutoring In Abuja - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In-home Tutoring In Abuja (197 Views)

IELTS One On One Tutoring In Abuja / 11 Best Practice Tips For Effective Online Tutoring In Manchester / We Offer Home Adult Education Tutoring In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In-home Tutoring In Abuja by vintiz(m): 11:06am On Sep 08, 2020
2020 has been an exceptional year for me. I got a record number of students to tutor.
At a point I declined new tutoring positions.
Well, after a while I found it wise to refer these extra clients I couldn't handle to other tutors who aren't as busy.
As always with every referral it's your reputation on the line, therefore I had to be pragmatic with the whole referral thing.

Anyway, nairalander tutors lets connect.

Share your best and worst experiences as a tutor.

Are you a parent looking for a tutor for your child? Let's connect here. Maybe you can find that perfect tutor for your child.

I'll occasionally share my experiences here and refer some extra clients to competent tutors.

Personally, I think tutors should embed next-gen technological solutions in delivering tutoring services.

We have under used the resources at our disposal and still prefer to stick with the traditional form of in house lesson teachers.

For example, people do not know they can make money by holding virtual training classes on free platforms, such as YouTube.

The Zoom meeting app is another platform tutors should target in other to maximize their reach.

I believe in mutual growth, and that is why I want to use this platform to share my little tips.

As a parent, how do you know your child needs a tutor? Poor grades alone are not the only sign. There are several more signs that show your child requires a home tutor.

Signs your child requires a home tutor include:

1. An Unwillingness to study.
2. Overall disorganization and sloppy homework.
3. A Sudden Personality change.
4. Low self-esteem.
5. No interest to learn.

I fully explained these signs in this other post. https://blog.hometutor.synergylifelineconsulting.com/how-do-you-know-your-child-needs-a-tutor/I encourage you to read it.

You are a tutor, getting ready to meet a new client for the first time, I have complied 17 potential questions they might ask you. https://blog.hometutor.synergylifelineconsulting.com/how-to-hire-a-home-tutor-in-abuja/#TutorQuestions
What qualities make you an ideal tutor s one you must answer carefully. It's an opportunity for you to sell yourself to them.
And if they do not ask you the question directly, seek for an opportunity to talk up your strenghts.

This post is getting too long, I'll stop here smiley
Re: In-home Tutoring In Abuja by vintiz(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2020
shocked
Re: In-home Tutoring In Abuja by vintiz(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2021
Bump

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Fact That Everyone Should Know? / Oyo Reinstates 41 LAUTECH Workers, Approves Payment Of Five Months’ Salaries / Dimensions Explained. SSS1 Physics Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.