Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad (72362 Views)

Dj Cuppy Switches To Man Utd: Gets Official Welcome From The Club / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by obembet(f): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Disc jockey and singer Dj Cuppy has been unveiled as part of Manchester United’s new jersey campaign advert.

The English football club Manchester United on Tuesday unveiled their third kit for the 2020-2021 season.

The new design is by sports kit giant Adidas and it makes use of creative black and white stripes with red detailing.

Cuppy was featured in the ad for the jersey alongside South London rapper Sam Wise and social media personality, Harry Pinero.

An excited Cuppy took to her Twitter page where she shared a video of the ad:

“As @ManUtd fan, I’m PROUD to be a part of their official jersey campaign! READY FOR THE NOISE!” She said.

REVEAL! As @ManUtd fan, I’m PROUD to be a part of their official jersey campaign! ⚽️ READY FOR THE NOISE! #GGMU

This is coming barely three months after Cuppy ditched her former football club Arsenal. The “Jollof On The Jet” singer’s exit from the club came after the Gunners suffered a 2-1 defeat against Brighton in the Premier League.

She chose to pitch her tent with Manchester United on the condition that Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo scores against Norwich City in the FA Cup.

“As a Nigerian I think it’s only right that if Odion Ighalo scores a goal today… I will officially join Manchester United as a fan,” she wrote.

Meanwhile, Burna Boy also received the new jersey.

Source: https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1303258138909577218?s=19

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by khingTony(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
cheesy

DJ cuppy's chest though kiss

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Officialgarri: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
She has pushed her way through with money. Because, talk of music or DJing, she's totally irrelevant

But the girl is fine sha. See boobs tongue

252 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by khingTony(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Looking like Newcastle's Jersey, where did Addidas get this idea from

Well, I just hope they'll finish in the top 10 this season grin

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by obembet(f): 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
where did Addidas get this idea from

TOM TOM.

Lalasticlala

404 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by ojaysam25(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by markidoo(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
One of the whackest of all times.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Vocabulary: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Enough of this an inordinate amount of verbalizes about DJ Cuppy on her switch to Manchester Amalgamated. There's nothing special or spectacular about her sudden crossover.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by vanida6: 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Am gonna buy dis jersey its too beautiful (8

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Our very own Dj Cuppy, so happy for her. I just hope she is truly a man utd fan ooo smiley

The Jersey is looking dope though.....as an Ex man utd fan I still wish them all the best(maybe not the title, it belongs to the greatest team in the England right now)

9 Likes

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
She has pushed her way through with money. Because, talk of music or DJing, she's totally irrelevant

pls show her some respect dude, she has more to offer than her affluent background and her naturals. She has consistently demonstrated that... thanks

Anybody who puts Nigeria in good light is a friend of mine.

159 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by paulolee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
nice one for united featuring cuppy bt the jersey is whack and i was complaining abt barca own yesterday..
the only interesting thing about this post is that cuppy gallant and attacking CHEST..
if manCHESTer united attackers are sharp like cuppy CHEST, they would win the league ..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by paulolee(m): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
khingTony:
cheesy
DJ cuppy's chest though kiss
thats the only interesting thing about the jersey..

13 Likes

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by paulolee(m): 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

typical naija mentality, show some respect because your hate dnt count...at least her money made way for her and united knows her, what av ur moni done for you? who knows you??

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Bobotic(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Next News please!

Up Liverpool !!!

jare...! tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by JesusJesus: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by CalabarPikin: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
She try
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Guyman02: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Arsenal is back to winning ways since she left. The Gunners won the FA Cup and the Community Shield Trophy while she was away.
Now we know the Jonah in Arsenal ship grin grin

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Ekakamba: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Well Cum DJ

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Ogaemmii: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
typical naija mentality, show some respect because your hate dnt count...at least her money made way for her and united knows her, what av ur moni done for you? who knows you?
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by XXLMANDIGO: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Love this girl's simple demeanor and most particularly her cheek and boobs... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by praiseneo(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
The rich keeps getting richer
God hear my cry bless my hustle

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Zyxzzzz: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
useless team

Tom Tom Jersey

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by RPirez: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
embarassed
Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by ODJ124(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
MAn u....
for life.....

cuppy is doing well.....

I need her no to call and congratulate her...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by jericco1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
The girl is really trying. cool
Up Chelsea sha grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Kabir5643(m): 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
This girl fat small o

Money is good

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by KingAzari: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
DJ Cuppy graduated from jumping from one player playboy to another and to jumping from one club to another. Oiiin, you're doing well.

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad by Kabir5643(m): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2020
I no sure say burnaboy dey support any football club

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Hurts Son CR7 Jr With Serie A Trophy, Girlfriend Reacts(Photos / Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.