Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) (50279 Views)

Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Friends and family members on Monday September 7, took to Facebook to mourn a young man who was allegedly killed by his fiancee in South Africa.

It was gathered that Katlego Vura Sono was stabbed to death by Lufuno in the early hours of Sunday, September 6, in Meadowlands, a suburb of Soweto, Gauteng Province.

Sharing photos of the deceased, one Ray Horace wrote:

"We lost a soldier. Mara Lana ai. She took our dear brother, friend's life just like that."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/woman-allegedly-stabs-her-fiance-to-death-in-south-africa-2.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Condolences to the Family of the Young man..

Perilous times are Massively Upon the Earth..

Men and Women Killing themselves
Terrible Accidents here and there
Floods Killing People and Destroying Places
Unprecedented Fires
Kidnappings and Ritual killings
Animals are not Spared
Fishes are are not spared
Dams overflowing into Houses
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Earthquakes like Never Before
Signs in the Sun
Signs in the Sky
Economic collapse
Inflation
Pestilences
Hunger
Famines
Hardship

This Ship is Sinking!
I Repeat! This Ship is Sinking !!

The End is Here!

Humble yourself before God and Live Ready!!
Don't allow anyone Deceive you Neither should you Deceive yourself!!
We are The Generation of the RAPTURE!
The RAPTURE is Upon Us!

125 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by fati2001(m): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
cry
RIP
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
h
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by zoer(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Unprecedented Fires
Animals are not Spared
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Signs in the Sun
Signs in the Sky
Economic collapse
Inflation
Pestilences
Hunger
Famines
Hardship

This Ship is Sinking!

The End is Here!

The RAPTURE is Upon Us!

I have been expecting your word of wisdom on the thread "MY EXPERIENCE AS A CULT MEMBER" in Crime section....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
zoer:
I have been expecting your word of wisdom on the thread "MY EXPERIENCE AS A CULT MEMBER" in Crime section....

I didn't see it!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s]Condolences to the Family of the Young man..

Unprecedented Fires
Animals are not Spared
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Signs in the Sun
Signs in the Sky
Economic collapse
Inflation
Pestilences
Hunger
Famines
Hardship

This Ship is Sinking!

The End is Here!

The RAPTURE is Upon Us![/s]

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Birdeyeview: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
angry Bad news everytime

I thought the guy below has something reasonable to say.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Looking at the legs of that woman, I can tell she's capable of Extreme Violence

** Spits in Disgust **

7 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by GreatResearcher: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Friends and family members on Monday September 7, took to Facebook to mourn a young man who was allegedly killed by his fiancee in South Africa.

It was gathered that Katlego Vura Sono was stabbed to death by Lufuno in the early hours of Sunday, September 6, in Meadowlands, a suburb of Soweto, Gauteng Province.

Sharing photos of the deceased, one Ray Horace wrote:

"We lost a soldier. Mara Lana ai. She took our dear brother, friend's life just like that."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/woman-allegedly-stabs-her-fiance-to-death-in-south-africa-2.html

Mdyn44, lalasticlala
Fear women. Talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Slawormir: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Madibah(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
This is cool mehn

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by DirtyGold: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
We live in an era of badly behaved babies

People just take substances, lose their minds and act irrationally

I wonder what we should expect from the generation that will be raised by this lost generation. embarassed

What's tha business?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Iyke1998(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hm
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by tuzle(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Is today boyfriend day? If u are wandering why I am asking, go to the front page.i leave the rest to righteousness

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
angry.

all these mods just dey give us smack down on bf/gf matters back to back,on a stead...

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Ogaemmii: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wickedness everywhere. Flee youthful lust, wages of sin is dead.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Repent Christ is coming soon.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
Women

2 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Mekudi: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
I fear who no fear vigina people

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
I hope the South Africans will not blame Nigerians for their woes

Person wey no fit keep him relationship go blame Nigerians

Hmmmmmm RIP

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Itohanmiwa: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
After God fear women! If you think that phrase is a joke then I just pity you.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Uyi168: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
It's a season of stabbing..
Those of us without gfs have absolutely nothing to be scared of..

Another advantage of being single..
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by miwasey: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
RIP to the dead....
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Tbvxl: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Make Angel Gabriel blow the trumpet abeg

3 Likes

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Broghoton(f): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Why all these killings
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by AristocraticMe: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Unprecedented Fires
Animals are not Spared
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Signs in the Sun
Signs in the Sky
Economic collapse
Inflation
Pestilences
Hunger
Famines
Hardship

This Ship is Sinking!

The End is Here!

The RAPTURE is Upon Us!

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rest in peace to him.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by favour32(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Distance yourself from a toxic relationship.If your partner has violent tendencies.....run away fast like a thief!

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
Some women no wan Calm down
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by tophumble(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
She will be regretting it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car, Laptops, ‘juju’ Recovered As Yahoo Boys Are Arrested In Ibadan. Photo / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids / Two Men Arrested For Raping Schoolgirls In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.