Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) (50257 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Family of the Young man..

Perilous times are Massively Upon the Earth..

Men and Women Killing themselves
Terrible Accidents here and there
Floods Killing People and Destroying Places
Unprecedented Fires
Kidnappings and Ritual killings
Animals are not Spared
Fishes are are not spared
Dams overflowing into Houses
Hurricanes
Tornadoes
Earthquakes like Never Before
Signs in the Sun
Signs in the Sky
Economic collapse
Inflation
Pestilences
Hunger
Famines
Hardship

This Ship is Sinking!
I Repeat! This Ship is Sinking !!

The End is Here!

Humble yourself before God and Live Ready!!
Don't allow anyone Deceive you Neither should you Deceive yourself!!
We are The Generation of the RAPTURE!
The RAPTURE is Upon Us!

God bless you R-89
Preach on. We will continue to like and share.

Don't relent, we won't relent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by manunitedbabes: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Even if he is cheating on u madam is that enough of taking someone's life?

Nawa for SA
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
RuddyFusion:

And what did your god show you?

Will you keep Quiet!

And what concerns the Demons in your head about what our God showed him?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Ewu mpama
The guy will keep preaching, winning souls to Christ, while people like you will be dieing......

Are you minding the foools ?

They are sick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Kellysman77(m): 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
I jokingly told my GF, that our relationship wont end in marriage, she started threatening me, that if I should try it, she will kill me
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Hhhm
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Gradually you are cancelling your future with your own hands

U mean Same way your mother cancelled ur father's future and tied yours?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by chiedonedoor(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wickedness everywhere. Flee youthful lust, wages of sin is dead.
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. Repent Christ is coming soon.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

U mean Same way your mother cancelled ur father's future and tied yours?

No!

Same way your Mentally sick Parents inherited madness and transferred it to you for you to transfer to your children who will transfer it to their children.

Transferring continues grin
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
South Africa men and 4 'o'clock eyes are like 5&6
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Kai

Same way my ashawo Mentally sick mother inherited madness and transferred it to my dead father. I will jejely transfer it same way to my children.

Transferring continues grin

Sorry for ur generation. This generational transferring strong gan
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Dextre(m): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
saaphiere:
Friends and family members on Monday September 7, took to Facebook to mourn a young man who was allegedly killed by his fiancee in South Africa.

It was gathered that Katlego Vura Sono was stabbed to death by Lufuno in the early hours of Sunday, September 6, in Meadowlands, a suburb of Soweto, Gauteng Province.

Sharing photos of the deceased, one Ray Horace wrote:

"We lost a soldier. Mara Lana ai. She took our dear brother, friend's life just like that."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/woman-allegedly-stabs-her-fiance-to-death-in-south-africa-2.html

Na so so boyfriend/girlfriend matter for south africa... Their youths are devoted to this life,Mumu buttons passed around like batton, after over pressing,na so so kill e dey lead to
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Obemube35(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
I am not surprise because its a tradition in SA.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
azmanaty02:

Sorry for ur generation. This generational transferring strong gan

grin

Editing people's comments.

Asiwere omo

Demon possessed fool
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
This SAs as their name no funny naso their temperament no funny...
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by BigBrotherS5: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
It will Never Stop
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by soilsista(f): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Obemube35:
I am not surprise because its a tradition in SA.
Which tradition?

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Surveillants(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
A demand for an engine that run on ordinary water. Professor FE review how to make H2o powered engine.. click on the link to see.
https:///pbUsoj-1kW
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 2:12am On Sep 09, 2020
Between South Africa, Kenya, Zimbabwe and Ghana, I don't really know who is topping the chart in evil and weird news; they make Nigeria looks like child's play.
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:10am On Sep 09, 2020
They are known to be blood tasty now they did not see foreigners resorted in killing themselves. Yehyeh people!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2020
So una want make I come put mouth for matter wey I no know as e take start?
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by abisolagladys(f): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2020
South Africans and their K-leg english Rip
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
If d man deserved it, then he deserved it. undecided
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by SpartanKing: 9:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
soilsista:
Which tradition?
Is it true? I hear things like that too!
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by SpartanKing: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
abisolagladys:
South Africans and their K-leg english
Rip

Have you ever been to SA to confirm that "K-leg English?"
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by abisolagladys(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
SpartanKing:
Have you ever been to SA to confirm that "K-leg English?"

you can sponsor me you know
I won't mind
Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by soilsista(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
SpartanKing:
Is it true?
I hear things like that too!
I've never heard of such. That's why I wanted him to be specific.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) by SpartanKing: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
soilsista:

I've never heard of such. That's why I wanted him to be specific.
I keep my ears to the ground about everything SA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Releases Her Full Chat With Yomi Fabiyi (pictures) / Weird Looking Criminals Across United States Of America (Photos) / Delta Policemen Abandon All The Bribes They Collected At A Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.