Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:42 PM

Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) (747 Views)

Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now? / Africa Rising - 3 Black Countries Overtake China As Fastest Growing Economies / Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by YEBOmadiba: 1:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
US president Donald Trump's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, has released a new book in which he alleges that Trump ridiculed black world leaders, including SA's late former president Nelson Mandela.

The Washington Post reported over the weekend that in Disloyal: A Memoir, Cohen alleged that Trump described Mandela as a poor leader.

In the tell-all book, Cohen alleged that after Mandela's death in 2013, Trump said he did not think Mandela “was a real leader, not the kind he respected”.

Cohen alleged that Trump praised SA's apartheid-era rule, saying: “Mandela f***ed the whole country up. Now it’s a s**thole. F*** Mandela. He was no leader.”

Trump also allegedly said all countries run by black presidents are “s**tholes”.

“Tell me one country run by a black person that isn’t a s***hole. They are all complete f***ing toilets,” he is claimed to have said.

Cohen's book is scheduled to be released on Tuesday by Skyhorse Publishing.

Responding to the claims, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany attacked Cohen's credibility.

“Michael Cohen is a disgraced felon and disbarred lawyer who lied to Congress. He has lost all credibility, and it's unsurprising to see his latest attempt to profit off lies,” McEnany said.

Trump has lied about South Africa in the past. In 2018, Trump tweeted that the SA government was “seizing land from white farmers”. He asked his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, to study “the land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large-scale killing of farmers”. His claims were untrue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Vocabulary: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
This shouldn't come as a surprise, he's a perplexed racist fellow. He's done more harm to the Americans than realized. The work needs to be done by incoming candidate to eradicate and rectify the damage he has done can be sum up to be brobdingnagian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Racoon(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gush! Trump have lost good will with all his white supremacists reasoning.Meanwhile, Africans should blame themselves because we always go cap in hand to beg these imperialists because of our self imposed backwardness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Vixlot: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Racist President

6 Likes

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by div111(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
What's our business with the u.s??
they can go f**k themselves

3 Likes

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Half the people did not read this post. Is it the first time they have made allegations as such. And the useless cnn, aljazeera and other leftist media houses will publish lies.

Before he got in to politics they sang this man's praises all day. Suddenly, especially now that elections are close they are suddenly "remembering" he said this.

I was once like everyone else here hating this guy because we were asked to. And watching only CNN because of their so called rep. But in reality this people want no good for anybody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Siberia01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
cool
Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by YEBOmadiba: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Half the people did not read this post. Is it the first time they have made allegations as such. And the useless cnn, aljazeera and other leftist media houses will publish lies.

Before he got in to politics they sang this man's praises all day. Suddenly, especially now that elections are close they are suddenly "remembering" he said this.

I was once like everyone else here hating this guy because we were asked to. And watching only CNN because of their so called rep. But in reality this people want no good for anybody.

It's Trump's own former friend who's writing these things in his new book, not CNN and Al-Jazeera.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2020
[s]
Tadeknkeepcalm:

[/s]
Trump urine drinker spotted. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by solacecraig: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
US president Donald Trump's former personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, has released a new book in which he alleges that Trump ridiculed black world leaders, including SA's late former president Nelson Mandela.

The Washington Post reported over the weekend that in Disloyal: A Memoir, Cohen alleged that Trump described Mandela as a poor leader.

In the tell-all book, Cohen alleged that after Mandela's death in 2013, Trump said he did not think Mandela “was a real leader, not the kind he respected”.

Cohen alleged that Trump praised SA's apartheid-era rule, saying: “Mandela f***ed the whole country up. Now it’s a s**thole. F*** Mandela. He was no leader.”

Trump also allegedly said all countries run by black presidents are “s**tholes”.

“Tell me one country run by a black person that isn’t a s***hole. They are all complete f***ing toilets,” he is claimed to have said.

Cohen's book is scheduled to be released on Tuesday by Skyhorse Publishing.

Responding to the claims, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany attacked Cohen's credibility.

“Michael Cohen is a disgraced felon and disbarred lawyer who lied to Congress. He has lost all credibility, and it's unsurprising to see his latest attempt to profit off lies,” McEnany said.

Trump has lied about South Africa in the past. In 2018, Trump tweeted that the SA government was “seizing land from white farmers”. He asked his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, to study “the land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large-scale killing of farmers”. His claims were untrue.

Trump doesn't act like a President of the Free world. He talks off point most of the time and it's bad as a President.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:
[s][/s]
I really understand you. And I really understand why you're like this. So I hold no grudge against you.

But just an advice. Be wary of a person who sings only praises of another and also be wary of the one who antogonizes only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
He's exposing himself as a stupid racist. He chose the wrong leader to attack this time round. The whole world knows Nelson Mandela was awesome. Trump can never be half the man that Madiba was.

Mandela's own economic record speaks for itself, he left the country's finances in a good position after the whites bankrupt the state with their unsustainable racist apartheid policy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

It's Trump's own former friend who's writing these things in his new book, not CNN and Al-Jazeera.
I know that sir. Acclaimed friend. Or former lawyer. Whichever one.

Now the question is, why didn't the friend say anything at the time? Did he also agree with him? Did he endorse him? If he was his "friend", he must have been comfortable with his behavior for a large part. Therefore, he is guilty by association if what he says is the truth

Another question is, why is it always towards election time they used to remember, doesn't it reek of insincerity? I really don't care much for Trump. But if we be sincere, we must deal justly with those whom we don't like.

If so one alleges that Trump said something or did something good, it is a lie. We must believe they were paid. But if they say he said the most horrendous thing, we must believe it's the truth.

My advice is that be wary of EVERY media house. Not just these ones and not just with regards to Trump. I couldn't care less about Trump. I don't live in USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by WannaHowzit(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
mbaiseboi:
The question is. Did Trump lie ?

The Nelson Mandela Foundation thinks so. It's now up to each black country to agree or disagree with being a sh1thole. Clearly you think yours is and that Trump did not lie.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by YEBOmadiba: 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

I know that sir. Acclaimed friend. Or former lawyer. Whichever one.

Now the question is, why didn't the friend say anything at the time? Did he also agree with him? Did he endorse him? If he was his "friend", he must have been comfortable with his behavior for a large part. Therefore, he is guilty by association if what he says is the truth

Another question is, why is it always towards election time they used to remember, doesn't it reek of insincerity? I really don't care much for Trump. But if we be sincere, we must deal justly with those whom we don't like.

If so one alleges that Trump said something or did something good, it is a lie. We must believe they were paid. But if they say he said the most horrendous thing, we must believe it's the truth.

My advice is that be wary of EVERY media house. Not just these ones and not just with regards to Trump. I couldn't care less about Trump. I don't live in USA

I think we all know once friends fallout they reveal secrets. I'm not saying Cohen is telling the truth but this sort of thing does suit Trump. Also, people who work for the state sign secrecy clauses so the guy couldn't have spoken out at the time.

I don't think these scandals are only unearthed before elections, Trump is in the news everyday for negative things throughout his four year long rule. Even if you bypassed the media because you found it suspicious, Trump's own tweets expose him for the liar that he is. He can only fool people who don't fact check.

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:
[s][/s]

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by illicit(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
And so
Na lie
Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by YEBOmadiba: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by dermmy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Holyterrorist:
[s][/s]

Lwkm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2020
mbaiseboi:
The question is. Did Trump lie ?
Sometimes Trump sounds racist. Abeg. He lacks manner of speech. He's seems arrogant. Obasanjo ruled this country and it was quite sound (Even though his government wasn't perfect, it achieved a lot in little time).. He should go and siddon jare. I only like him for one reason, and that's because he's protecting the economy of his country (which is reasonable).
Democrats are much more matured and sensible in their things abeg. They of course have racists too but they use wisdom in all. They are wiser in their approach to even international communities. The way he's talking, he will one day encourage international rebellion against US. He should use wisdom

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by orunto27: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Africa is ofcourse a Shithole.

Example. Nigeria.

Obama, Grandson of Kenya. Democratic President of U.S 2008-2016.

SENT ENVOY KERRY TO SOKOTO FULANI'S CALIPHATE H.Q INSTEAD OF TO ABUJA THE PRESIDENCY. INTENTION:TO DISARM JONATHAN AGAINST BOKOHARAM.

ORDERED NETENYAU NOT TO SELL ARMS TO JONATHAN. IMTENTION: TO DISARM JONATHAN AGAINST BOKOHARAM.

IN THE NE OF NIGERIA AND IN BROADDAY GLARE OF INTERNET A WHOLE BISHOP WAS ORDERED BY BOKOHARAM TO DIG HIS GRAVE WITH HIS OWN HAND, TOLD TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GRAVE AND THEN BEHEADED OPENLY JUST LIKE THAT.

Anything goes is a Shithole. Now tell me what can be more Shitholish than the three examples given above which all happened in Nigeria, the Gi-ant of Africa.
Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
YEBOmadiba:
Yebomadiba aka TMKsouth the two faced liar, have you kept shut?

you think you can talk trash about Nigeria on a Nigerian forum and go Scott free? nah you lie dude.

We will pursue you into your slum in Soweto, keep using your alternate account after you were banned, I will make sure you leave this forum. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by YEBOmadiba: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Yebomadiba aka TMKsouth the two faced liar, have you kept shut?

you think you can talk trash about Nigeria on a Nigerian forum and go Scott free? nah you lie dude.

We will pursue you into your slum in Soweto, keep using your alternate account after you were banned, I will make sure you leave this forum. cheesycheesycheesy

What are you on about?
Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

What are you on about?
Lol say shit again TMKsouth and I will send you back to your slum. cheesy

you are acting like you are innocent, damn! what a two faced xenophobic rat! cheesy

pack your load and go back to your slum in your shítland, we don't want xenophobic people here.
Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by YEBOmadiba: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Iceyjayzz:
Lol say shit again TMKsouth and I will send you back to your slum. cheesy

you are acting like you are innocent, damn! what a two faced xenophobic rat! cheesy

pack your load and go back to your slum in your shítland, we don't want xenophobic people here.

Wow, I don't know what you talking about but clearly that person knocked your lights out grin grin grin Here are the moderators saving you.

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by crackhaus: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by kurupt1: 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
solacecraig:

Trump doesn't act like a President of the Free world. He talks off point most of the time and it's bad as a President.
This is the same thing you people said of GEJ ,that he doesn't act like a president and you need a strongman that is presidential....Shebi una don get Buhari??
What I'm I'm trying to say is that you should look at actions and policies . Forget about the rhetorics and propaganda,this is why God gave us a brain
Re: Trump Again Calls Black Countries Sh*tholes; Swears At Mandela (BOOK) by orisa37: 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
For Sahel FULANISATION of AFRICA, EGYPT, ALGERIA AND NIGER REPUBLICS ARE BUILDING 13 REFINERIES TO TRANSPORT FUEL THROUGH NIGERIA TO WEST AND SOUTH AFRICA. NIGERIA IS GEARING UP FOR IT AND HAS INCREASE FUEL PRICE AND ELECTRICITY. THAT'S BUHARINOMICS.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Facts About President Trump You Never Knew / Zuma Supporters Block N2 High Way In Protest For Zuma Conviction . / US President: There's Going To Be A New World Order, And America Has To Lead It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.